Official Community Forums Home

Smartballs Faulty?

• Members

I got the FunFactory SmartBalls, and I'm not sure that they're working correctly. The sensation is less like "OMG WOW" and more like "Um... There's something rattling around in your vagina..." I don't feel vibrations. It really is just a sort of dull rattling. Am I using them correctly, or are they broken? Thanks!

• Members

I got the FunFactory SmartBalls, and I'm not sure that they're working correctly. The sensation is less like "OMG WOW" and more like "Um... There's something rattling around in your vagina..." I don't feel vibrations. It really is just a sort of dull rattling. Am I using them correctly, or are they broken? Thanks!

No not broken. I have them also, and am not enamored by them. You should know some women LOVE them.

• Members

"Smartballs" are used more for a Kegel exerciser than an actual "sex toy".

I have some very very similar but they are a different brand.

The idea is to insert it and then hold it inside while you continually tighten and release the muscles.

Smartballs also train the vaginal as well as pelvic floor muscles

The stronger your PC muscles are, the better control you'll have of your bladder as well

as helping you to have stronger orgasms.

(The doctors never told me about the orgasm part----

I would've started doing my kegels MUCH earlier in life !!)

I actually loved the feeling of the "rattle" inside myself.

No---it's not the vibration you'd feel from a sex toy. I did find it pleasant though.

I'm sure one of the reviewers will add a more detailed response in case I've left anything out.

• Members

I have the smart balls.....and, with continued use, the orgasm will come (pun intended). Listen, your vagina is a muscle, a unique 360 degree muscle, and when we tighten up to pee or to keep something like Ben Wa balls inside us, the muscle is being used and is being exercised. Now, the only way to have an orgasm with a Ben Wa ball is an internal vaginal or G-spot orgasm. So, the first thing you need to do is to get used to them inside you. Then, you have to become familiar enough with where the orgasm is going to originate from. Then, and only then, you have to use them and be patient. Before you know it, you will have a wonderful orgasm. However, it is not instant and it takes patience.

I literally wore mine all day doing menial tasks like vacuuming and cleaning house and went to walk out of my house and BAM - it hit me. Took me by surprise - a very nice surprise!

• Members

I have the smart balls.....and, with continued use, the orgasm will come (pun intended). Listen, your vagina is a muscle, a unique 360 degree muscle, and when we tighten up to pee or to keep something like Ben Wa balls inside us, the muscle is being used and is being exercised. Now, the only way to have an orgasm with a Ben Wa ball is an internal vaginal or G-spot orgasm. So, the first thing you need to do is to get used to them inside you. Then, you have to become familiar enough with where the orgasm is going to originate from. Then, and only then, you have to use them and be patient. Before you know it, you will have a wonderful orgasm. However, it is not instant and it takes patience.

I literally wore mine all day doing menial tasks like vacuuming and cleaning house and went to walk out of my house and BAM - it hit me. Took me by surprise - a very nice surprise!

I don't do my kegel excercises as often as I should.

Unfortunately, I don't used the Kegel excerciser very often

(Mine are "Kegel Pods" not Smartballs)

I do have the Ben Wa balls also.

Mikayla- you made me remember that it's only with "continual use"

that the orgasms and Kegel muscles get stronger.

I should remember this, as I excercise the rest of my body !

You did give me an "instant memory" while reading your response though.

I remember doing what seemed like a thousand Kegels one after the other.

I did get to the point where I was just on the edge of an orgasm.

I actually put mine in after reading your post.

I ALMOST wore them out today, but wasn't sure how long I could (or should)

keep them in (the pods, not the Ben Wa balls, I'm SURE I would

lose those somewhere !)

The suggestion is up to an hour a day.

Ok--I PROMISE I will do mine EVERY day---

(we'll see how much stronger my orgasms are in a month !)

To Lil-Green-Puffer, it's great that you have purchased these at such a young age (You're 19 ?)

Definitely start doing these excercises now, even if you don't think you'll need them.

• Members

I heard about the horrors of a prolapsed uterus and incontinence. I figured I couldn't start too soon. (Yep, nineteen!)

Thanks for the advice, Mikayla. I'll start wearing them regularly tomorrow.

• Members

kegel excersizes are great to do during sex too! I learned about them when i was in my labor and delivery classes (when i was 15!!) and have been doing them ever since (so like, 5+ years) makes life amazing!!

i should try the smart balls.

• Members

How long should I leave them in there at most? I just stuck them in in the morning before work and took them out at home before dinner. They sort of drifted down a little over about six hours and I had to readjust them. Is the idea to keep them from drifting down at all? I didn't notice it for a long time. Or do I need to get something that slips faster so that I have to squeeze constantly?

• Members

I have the 'Smart Balls' do you think the 'Ben Wa' balls better? I really don't use the 'Smart Balls' they are really just to big and bulky.

• Members

I have the 'Smart Balls' do you think the 'Ben Wa' balls better? I really don't use the 'Smart Balls' they are really just to big and bulky.

Try the Smart Balls again. I agree with you about them being so bulky,

but I've gotten used to them.(I've been very good about remembering to use them !)

I'm very tight down there, but once I get them in, it's ok.

I do have the Ben Wa balls also. I haven't used them that much either.

The only thing with the Ben Wa balls is you have to be careful you don't lose

them (out in public !! )

I think you have to work a little harder to keep the Ben Wa Balls in.

I'll have to experiment with both of them more to compare.

• Members

Try the Smart Balls again. I agree with you about them being so bulky,

but I've gotten used to them.(I've been very good about remembering to use them !)

I'm very tight down there, but once I get them in, it's ok.

I do have the Ben Wa balls also. I haven't used them that much either.

The only thing with the Ben Wa balls is you have to be careful you don't lose

them (out in public !! )

I think you have to work a little harder to keep the Ben Wa Balls in.

I'll have to experiment with both of them more to compare.

I only have the smart ball, but let me know if and when you do what your opinion is.

• Members

I prefer the Smartballs to regular Benwa balls because I really like having the retrieval string. I don't like fishing around for the little balls...lol.

• Members

I prefer the Smartballs to regular Benwa balls because I really like having the retrieval string. I don't like fishing around for the little balls...lol.

hmmmm, no retrieval string on Benwa Balls will rule them out for me. Thanks for the FYI.

I really need to take the time to shop TT....

• Members

hmmmm, no retrieval string on Benwa Balls will rule them out for me. Thanks for the FYI.

I really need to take the time to shop TT....

Well, I have tried both the Ben Wa Balls this week

and my Kegel Pods (similiar to your Smart Balls)

DO NOT worry about losing the Ben Wa balls inside you.

They are a bit like marbles.

They are very heavy and you will be able to get them out.

You definitely have to work A LOT HARDER to keep them in.

(and I'm really tight down there)

So, I will continue to go back and forth between the two.

One thing I haven't done yet,is to have my husband

manipulate the Ben Wa balls inside me to hit my G-Spot.

(I think he would rub along the outside of me to work them around)

We'll have to play more with them !

But---don't rule them out just because there's no "retrieval sting" like with

the Smart Balls. (If anything- I would worry about losing them- especially outside !)

• Members

I completely I forgot I had a set of smartballs until this thread came up. I used them a few times as it was an item I was sent as a reviewer. I have since in the last couple of days started using them again. I like them as they are easy for insertion and definately make me remember more often to work my hidden muscles....lol.