Official Community Forums Home

Wet Head Strips

Mikayla1

• Members

to3178-4main.jpgGet Your LICK On!

I have to admit, I think this product is pretty interesting. These tiny, flavored melt-on-your-tongue strips are much like a breath strip - but, they have an added 'kick' - they make you salivate just a bit more. Now, I ask you, what could you possibly do with a little extra spit? Give GREAT head, of course.

Now, at the risk of tooting my own horn - I already give fantastic head. I do. It's a fact. However, any product that can add some flavor or a little extra sensation definitely has my attention. These Sixy-Nine Wet Head Cinnamon melting strips did just that: gave me and my HB a little extra zip! I just popped the little strip into my mouth and let it dissolve on my tongue. I instantly had the intoxicating taste and feeling of Cinnamon melting in my mouth. It made my breath super sweet (a welcome side affect for some yummy kissing) and it did make me salivate a little more. I gave my hubby a sexy treat and began my mouth loving. He said at first he felt a little burst of coolness - but that soon went away. I, however, noticed the taste and added salivating benefit for quite a while.

My hubby wanted to try too - he popped a strip and went down low - giving me the benefit of his tongue talents. I can't say I felt anything different, but he surely enjoyed the taste. When he came up to kiss me after it was a nice mixture of Cinnamon and.....well, me. These little strips are fun and flirty and would double nicely as a breath strip in a pinch. They are sugar free (an added bonus for us gals) and come in Cinnamon and Lemon flavors with 20 in a pack.

Why not give some ZIP to your SPIT and pop a Wet Head strip tonight?

Get Wet Head...

• Members

No, not even close.

• Members

The Altoid is better?

Ha ha ha...yes, the Altoid is better. :)

• 2 weeks later...

They look like those strips you can get for your breath (which is always handy to have, in case of, um, some car trip fun), or for sore throats, so the packaging can be pretty incognito! Thanks for the information! :)