Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

I wonder if auctioneers or other speedy talkers are better at cunnilingus than the rest of us.

It would be over before you even knew they started..... :P

• Members

^^ Ha! Great answer!!

My kitchen has been torn up since July 26 and I'm about to go crazy. I moved the 'fridge, a pantry, and a counter to the dining area. Thought I could live with that and did OK with it for six weeks. But now most of the new kitchen is in and I've moved halfway back. Some stuff is in the old place and some is in the new cabinets. Most everything is on hold because the cabinet company put the wrong finish on the cabinets and they all have to be replaced. It will be another 4 weeks before they are built. I have a cooktop and a prep sink, but no oven and no wash sink.The countertops are covered with padding now because the ceiling has to be repaired. One of my new lights is broken. The floor is just plywood. My entire house is a maze of scaffolds. I'm pulling my hair out. Sorry - end of rant.

• 2 weeks later...

I just responded to a post, and said "I'll be 40 in May. Can anyone say Cougar?" LMAO Oh my.

• Review Team

Was looking for prospective harnesses to try once i do the reviews for my latest shipment, and noticed that half of the harnesses i had looked forward to trying were reviewed...one of which by tyger. Stolen right from under my nose =P. At least i got the Juli Ashton before anyone else, be jealous!

• Like 1

Sorry BB. You snooze, I buzz! ;) LMAO

It's almost Friday!! WOOT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Has anyone else noticed all the delicious new toys that have been added to the "new toy" section in the last couple of weeks? So many!!!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Life has been a roller coaster of events as well as medical issues as I messed up my knee but I am hopefully on the mend. Here is to hoping to get back to 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

7:00 am EST, December 22, 2012

Crap. The world didn't end yesterday. And I had been looking forward to a much needed long rest. And all the signs seemed to be in place: Mayan predictions, all Twinkies gone from store shelves, doom and gloom talk of the impending Fiscal Cliff, a windy, rainy storm that roared in overnight.

Aw well, back to the daily grind . . .

• Members

I used to go in and just hang out while surfing the web but got tired of being the only one there so haven't in a while. In a month or so I will be home as I am having surgery so maybe then I will try hanging out in there again since I will have time and see if anyone comes around.

• Members

When I was about 4years old, the lady up the street kicked her husband out of the house. At that age, I literally thought (and pictured) that she took her husband out on the front stoop and drop kicked him down the steps and into the front yard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This cold dry winter weather is hazardous to a man's pecker. Here's how: I'm dressing in layers to keep warm; some layers are wool, some cotton, some synthetic, so they can build up quite a static charge, especially with the air so dry.

So this morning I come in from the cold and peel off a wool coat and move it past the front of me to set it aside. It grazes my groin, and, "ZAP!" a jumbo static electric spark jumps through my heavy pants and drawers and zings the head of my dick. Youch! that kind of smarted.

Then I did it again tonight when I got home. (Someone had better kiss it later to make it feel better . . . )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So does it make me a male chauvinist sexist pig dog because I still use "waitress" instead of "server"? Because I use "actor" and "actress" instead of "actor" as a unisex term? Because I use "stewardess" instead of "flight attendant"?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Driving in the car with the kid. The kid askes, "Dad, when did you learn to disect stuff." Meaning disecting things in biology class in school.

But what my ears heard was, "Dad, when did you learn about sex stuff."

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

So after having a lot going on things are slowing down some. I hope to be back around a lot more and catching up with you guys.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

What happened to this business of all women under one roof getting in synch and having their periods at the same time???

I got the wife and two daughters now, and all are totally out of synch with each other. So on any given day it's a good bet one of them is, well, I'll just say moody and leave it at that.

I can't get any peace!

• 1 month later...