Official Community Forums Home

The Right Sort Of Toy

• Members

When it comes to sex toys I'm not new to the game. I've baught several, one was supposed to deal with the clit - it did nada for me. The other was a pretty small mini vibrator - did nothing. I also got a ducky vibrator bathtub thing which I now find rediculous and about to sell it on ebay (new in it's package).

Guess I'm picky.

I'm looking for a waterproof silent sex toy or not too noisy. Not too big yet not too small and reasonably priced I might add. It has to be powerful - I can't stand the vibrators that are plastic and straight, they seem too impersonal and not at all appealing.

I wan't something that'll make my toes curl and give me a *true* orgasm because I've yet to have one. I'm confused with the options and I guess I need help deciding which will be best for me - what's good out there for a twenty yr old willing to experiment?

Should I go for the bullet? I've been told it doesn't stimulate the G spot and wouldn't be worth my time - true or false.

Dildos... no.

The Jack Rabbit seems too complicated and read enough reviews about it.

... any suggestions or pointers? Point me to a product and I'll be more than greatful.

Thank You! :P

• Members

OK, so you are a little picky, but that is COMPLETELY OK! LEt me see if I can break down your request:

1) Waterproof

2) Silent or not too noisy

3) Good Sized

4) Powerful

5) Not a slimline (plastic and straight)

6) No Dildos

7) nothing too complicated

8) reasonably priced

Did I get them all? OK, first, bullets are EXCELLENT for delivering orgasms - excellent1 For 80 -85% of women, clitoral stim is needed for orgasm so a bullet is the way to go! They are quiet, small, powerful, not platic and straight, not complicated AT ALL, reasonably priced - however, they will not deliver a G-Spot. I will say this about G-Spot orgasms - they are great, I won't lie, but how about you concentrate on having a clitoral orgasm before you have a G-spot? G-Spot orgasms are harder to achieve, and require a little more attention, and some women will never have one, simly because their pariurethral gland is hard to locate or needs too much pressure. So, why don't I give you options for both kinds of orgasms.

If you want clitoral, and the above requirements, I would suggest the Dr. Laura Berman waterproof bullet. In my experience, bullets are the easiest and fastest way for clitoral orgasm, simply because they concentrate all their power at the source, the clit. This one has all your requirements:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4977

Now, for many, many women the best orgasms come when clitoral and vaginal penetration are combined. To do this you need a dual action. Duals are available in many styles, including G-Spots, which may be worth a try cause you won't have a G-Spot every time you use the toy, or at all, necessarily. There is one dual action that I reccommend above all others simply because it can get me to my orgasm in 30 seconds or less every time - and I mean EVERY TIme.

It does not meet all your requirements: it is NOT waterproof, it is a bit expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for when it comes to a toy, it is not silent, but not terribly noisy either. It is the Glittering G-SPot:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4674

If you want a dual that has all of your requirements, including the waterproof feature, I would go with the Bathtime Buddy. It is also on the cheaper end. I have not tried this toy personally, so I can not vouch for the sound aspect, but I would guess it wouldn't be that loud:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5000

This should give you a few to ponder, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! Also, you might just want to check out the toy review section where I, and other trusted reviewers, have tested these toys, so you and other customers can get the scoop!

Mikayla

• Members

Well, I have to second Mikayla's suggestion of reading the toy review section.

There are several reviews on differant toys that may fit your bill.

I can suggest 1,because it is it my current toy of choice.

ultimate pearl rabbit

Its powerful, reasonably price, not complicated, nicely sized, and it is whisper quiet.

it isn't waterproof, but dont let that stop you.

It does take a bit of manuevering to get it in just the right spot, but when you do, it is soooo well worth it.

It kinda sounds like you are stressing over never having had an orgasm, The more you stress over it, the more it will remain elusive, the more it remains elusive, the more stressed you become, it can become a nasty little cycle.

I think starting off with something like a silver bullet would be best,

You can use it to find out what turns you on.

If your not aroused when you play, you won't have an orgasm.

best of luck,

Whiskey

• Members

I can vouch for the bullet, too. Mine always works for me for clitoral orgasms. Mine has a dial speed control on it. I love that cuz you can get it at just the perfect speed. I thought I got it off this site, but I can't find it now. :(

Also, I have to second what whiskeywoman said about stressing out over orgasms. I've been there. The more you want one and try to push it to get one, the less likely it is to have one. Plus, if you're really stressed or tired it can be hard to achieve. You have to just spend a couple times not expecting to have one. Go into it with that mindset, I'm just going to relax and play, if I don't have an orgasm, oh well. Get deep into a fantasy, that always worked for me. And you'll get there before you know it. When you feel it start to build, don't rush it, just keep doing what feels good. Then all of a sudden it'll happen. That's my advice anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
When it comes to sex toys I'm not new to the game. I've baught several, one was supposed to deal with the clit - it did nada for me. The other was a pretty small mini vibrator - did nothing. I also got a ducky vibrator bathtub thing which I now find rediculous and about to sell it on ebay (new in it's package).

Guess I'm picky.

I'm looking for a waterproof silent sex toy or not too noisy. Not too big yet not too small and reasonably priced I might add. It has to be powerful - I can't stand the vibrators that are plastic and straight, they seem too impersonal and not at all appealing.

I wan't something that'll make my toes curl and give me a *true* orgasm because I've yet to have one. I'm confused with the options and I guess I need help deciding which will be best for me - what's good out there for a twenty yr old willing to experiment?

Should I go for the bullet? I've been told it doesn't stimulate the G spot and wouldn't be worth my time - true or false.

Dildos... no.

The Jack Rabbit seems too complicated and read enough reviews about it.

... any suggestions or pointers? Point me to a product and I'll be more than greatful.

Thank You! :P

The first toy I bought was a jack-rabbit. A pink one. The first time I used it I wondered how I had ever done without it. I have tried seveal since then but ended up throwing them away because they just don't deliver. I had my first orgasm with it at age 36! Wow. I love it.

JustCheckingThingsOut

• Members

If you're looking for something waterproof that provides clitoral stimulation at the same time, I REALLY like this toy! WET Toys - Jelly Clitterific - DJ1495-. My apologies if the link did not come through - I'm still working on that! lol

I did not find this toy to be noisy, either and it provides me with some toe curling orgasms!

In my review, I suppose I should have mentioned that the suction cup IS removable, for better ease with use in the bedroom as opposed to the tub. And I think the price was definitely worth the investment.

There's my suggestion :)

• Thanks 1