Official Community Forums Home

Finally!

bgirl67

• Members

We had tried anal some time ago, but it was very painful. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out, because I really wanted to do it. He would use his finger in me, but I wanted much more than that.

Over the weekend I told him to put one of my nice sized dongs in there and I figured out if I beared down during insertion, it eliminated the pain. So.....

Last night he started acting like he wanted to put himself in there. I told him to use lots of lube. He took it slow until he was all the way in. OMG, when he got in there it was the most INCREDIBLE feeling. He was beside himself with the way it gripped him. He was being slow and gentle, but I eventually told him to "go for it". He "went to town" on me and I was so extremely turned on. My vag. was so wet from the pleasure of it and there was no pain. Let's just say....I've never heard him cum like that before.

It was INCREDIBLE!!! I think the key for me was bearing down (as if I was trying to eliminate). It was perfect and I can't wait to do it again!! I hope this wasn't TMI.

• Members

I was the same way. In the beginning I had a lot of pain. I found the same way to help me as well. Also my brain would get involved which didn't help matters so as we would begin I would just start taking deep breaths to relax myself and my mind. Now I love it and have absolutely no trouble. I agree the feeling of him inside is wonderful.

I am happy for you and wish you many more times of enjoyment.

• Review Team

Good for you, both!

• Members

That is good news as I have been wanting but there has been too much discomfort for her. I even bought a strap on and asked her to do me hoping it would help her find a way to enjoy. Any advice I can get would be a big help. By the way I got harder than a rock when she was doing me.

• Members

That is good news as I have been wanting but there has been too much discomfort for her. I even bought a strap on and asked her to do me hoping it would help her find a way to enjoy. Any advice I can get would be a big help. By the way I got harder than a rock when she was doing me.

If you would like to have anal sex with her two word of advice.

1. Tons of lube

2. Start small, tiny

Read Mikayla's articles on anal sex they are incredibly helpful. If you have done everything suggested in the articles start from scratch and take your time to work up to the real deal.

• Review Team

I agree with LL. Start small - finger(s), small toys (TT has several great ones) - then work up to more. And use a lot of lube. Read the reviews on here to find a good one - not all lubes are created equal. The only thing I would add is get her all worked up, if you know what I mean ;) before you wander that direction. When I first started exploring, the hornier I was the more I wanted and enjoyed anal play. (And now, when I am really horny I nearly HAVE to have it!) Add it to your foreplay just don't forget about her other "hot spots" (remember cleanliness though) to keep her good and hot while you explore.

• Members

I agree with LL. Start small - finger(s), small toys (TT has several great ones) - then work up to more. And use a lot of lube. Read the reviews on here to find a good one - not all lubes are created equal. The only thing I would add is get her all worked up, if you know what I mean ;) before you wander that direction. When I first started exploring, the hornier I was the more I wanted and enjoyed anal play. (And now, when I am really horny I nearly HAVE to have it!) Add it to your foreplay just don't forget about her other "hot spots" (remember cleanliness though) to keep her good and hot while you explore.

Great advice and Thanks. I have been doing some playing with my fingers and tongue and have found getting her good and wet with her own juices and also my mouth helps. I can feel her pushing herself towards me as she is working the vibe. I have also found that sliding my finger tip inside her as she gets ready to cum seems to bring the orgasim to another intensity level. I also try and slide my finger in here as I'm riding her doggy style. I do understand the starting small and appreciate the words of wisdom. I just know deep down inside once we get there it will be amazing. I also continue to want to have her explore doing me.

• Review Team

Great advice and Thanks. I have been doing some playing with my fingers and tongue and have found getting her good and wet with her own juices and also my mouth helps. I can feel her pushing herself towards me as she is working the vibe. I have also found that sliding my finger tip inside her as she gets ready to cum seems to bring the orgasim to another intensity level. I also try and slide my finger in here as I'm riding her doggy style. I do understand the starting small and appreciate the words of wisdom. I just know deep down inside once we get there it will be amazing. I also continue to want to have her explore doing me.

If she is like me, the O she gets when you play anally is on a totally differnt level. And there have been discussions on here about women, like me, who have amazing orgasms during anal sex alone. It is like the O is coming from deeper within, if that makes sence. And hubby always cums reeeealy hard when he is in there. So, yes, you are probably right - it will be amazing once you get to that point. Just don't push her. If she thinks you have become obsessed with it, it will make her more uncomfortable and make it impossible for her to relax enough for you to go further. Be glad she is willing to take it as far as she has and work up to more slowly.