Official Community Forums Home

High-Quality Rabbit?

Kace

• Members

I'm after a very well made rabbit vibe of whatever variety to surprise my wife with as many of my female friends absolutely adore theirs. I'm trying to get her more interested in toys to spice things up a bit. The goal here is quality materials and none of the nasty, cheap, Chinese made jelly junk. If it has a funny smell or will dissolve other toys in the box I don't want to be anywhere near it.

Years ago I bought what looked like a nice rabbit vibe and I introduced it to her one night. I went slow and used lots of lube. She really enjoyed it at first but after a minute her eyes got wide and she ran to the restroom crying. She said it felt like the whole length of her vagina was on fire! :o I felt terrible about it for weeks. That toy went straight to the trash. :(

Any of the gals on the forums have a rabbit they really like?

Different strokes for different folks, but I hate the rabbits. I am short waisted. The rabbit part is too long. Can you spell "stroke my belly button." Ugh. Not even close to the real action.

I first got a cheap one that had the magic balls. Big mistake. It felt like a cat fight broke out in my you know what. I wasn't sure whether to call 911 or LMAO. That was one freaky toy.

Decided to ungrade and get a standard rabbit in a higher price range. Shaft was too small for starters. Like duh size does matter. And, the rabbit part was dancing in all the wrong places. Very frustrating.

I would suggest a vibrator and clit stim separate. Your wife can either or both at a time.

My favorite combo is the Lucid Dreams which has an adjustable vibe or can just be inserted and not turned on at all if distracting. Top part seems kind of large but no bigger than most men. Lube and take her time, and it G spots great. Lucid can also be turned on and at well low to high speeds for clit. The Wahl on low is good for very direct clit stim with Lucid inserted. If you knows her spot (or she can show you), she can nail it in seconds.

Rabbits are way over rated. I threw both mine out. They were some of the least fav of all the toys I've owned.

I'm after a very well made rabbit vibe of whatever variety to surprise my wife with as many of my female friends absolutely adore theirs. I'm trying to get her more interested in toys to spice things up a bit. The goal here is quality materials and none of the nasty, cheap, Chinese made jelly junk. If it has a funny smell or will dissolve other toys in the box I don't want to be anywhere near it.

Years ago I bought what looked like a nice rabbit vibe and I introduced it to her one night. I went slow and used lots of lube. She really enjoyed it at first but after a minute her eyes got wide and she ran to the restroom crying. She said it felt like the whole length of her vagina was on fire! :o I felt terrible about it for weeks. That toy went straight to the trash. :(

Any of the gals on the forums have a rabbit they really like?

• Members

Different strokes for different folks, but I hate the rabbits. I am short waisted. The rabbit part is too long. Can you spell "stroke my belly button." Ugh. Not even close to the real action.

Rabbits are way over rated. I threw both mine out. They were some of the least fav of all the toys I've owned.

You are right--different strokes for different folks. However, he specifically asked about rabbits. I am sorry you don't like the rabbits you have tried. There is a reason they are highly rated. A large number of women REALLY like them!

• Members

Unfortunately my most favorite of all toys, which is a rabbit, is no longer available. That said I also really enjoy the rabbit bullet - is sure to get me going in almost no time at all. Here's the link

http://shop.tootimid.com/bunny-rabbit-bullet.aspx

It's hard buying a quality sex toy as a surprise. It's a lot of $$ to spend on something they may not care for. That's why we're here!!! :)

Things to ask yourself when buying a rabbit:

*What kind of vibes does she like? Strong, medium, varied?

Why? Some rabbits come with just an On/Off with one setting, others have just a couple. Then there are the rabbits that have a lot of different setting, speeds, and then there are those that have a rotating shaft, usually with varying speeds as well!

*What sort of material are you looking for? Jelly can be a very difficult material to store. As can cyberskin. Whatever the material, I highly recommend that you store the toy in it's original packaging. It may take up some room, but what better storage than what it came in? Also, you have to ask yourself how much care you want to put forth with a toy like this.

*How techie do you want to get?

As mentioned before, you can get some with many functions, which usually means more buttons. Some light up too. Yes, really.

*What design are you looking for?

Simple, sleek, animal, cute? Yes, actually sometimes how it looks matters. Sometimes even us women can be superficial with our sextoys! LOL Go figure. For example, I don't care for the color YELLOW. I have NO interest in any toy that's yellow, at all. Ever. End. Of. Story. Also, I tried a sex toy a while ago, that had a soccer ball at the top, and, well, I just felt WRONG using it since, a lot of the kids around here play soccer, I felt wrong. LOL I did like how it felt, and the strong vibes, but the ball killed it for me.

Think hard about these, let us know what you think she'd like, what she wouldn't, and then we can help you get pointed in more of the right direction.

You are right--different strokes for different folks. However, he specifically asked about rabbits. I am sorry you don't like the rabbits you have tried. There is a reason they are highly rated. A large number of women REALLY like them!

Yes. He did ask about Rabbits. But, there are loads of toys out there. If his lady had a bad experience with a Rabbit, why not try something else? He can get another Rabbit as well, but I don't see any reason to rule out other toys that women like. We're all different. Maybe she's just not a Rabbit woman.

• Members

Yes. He did ask about Rabbits. But, there are loads of toys out there. If his lady had a bad experience with a Rabbit, why not try something else? He can get another Rabbit as well, but I don't see any reason to rule out other toys that women like. We're all different. Maybe she's just not a Rabbit woman.

I think the best way to help you is to ask what her preferences are. It sounds as though she was allergic to the other one you had. Does she like thick, thin, long short, high vibs, low vibs.... give me a hint as to what she has liked and then I can suggest something that might work for you.

• Members

It's hard to know what her preferences are because she herself doesn't really know. When I've asked her in the past I either get a "I don't know" response or she implies that she'd rather just do missionary. Now from observation, she tends to like mid level vibration and higher frequency rather than the "throbby" type vibes. (Figured this out by the vibrating cock ring she prefers above all else) She really likes penetration in combination with clitoral stimulation hence why I figured a rabbit vibe would work well. She can climax through clitoral stim alone but she considers it teasing without penetration. She also doesn't like toys that have a lot of girth to them - definitely not a size queen. Even though she's told me she doesn't like g-spot massage (says it makes her feel like she has to pee) her reactions have told a different story. With light,even pressure on her g-spot she'll go off like a rocket. With mid to deep pressure she'll stop because it's too much.

Is that enough info? We have some toys she likes but I'd love to expand her horizons a bit. The Strawberry Shake looks interesting, may put that on the short list. The "We Vibe" also looks wonderful since she wants me inside most of the time. It's spendy, but looks like it's got more power than little vibrating jelly rings. Anyone have any experience with the We Vibe? It advertises as a toy that sits in place even during penetration but I'd like to hear what you all think.

http://shop.tootimid.com/we-vibe.aspx

• Members

Kace, does she like any anal stimulation?

The reason I'm asking is "The Crystal Flex" is an excellent but it's triple action. Read the reviews an let me know if this one will work for you. If not I'll suggest another.

Crystal Flex

• Members

We'd tried anal sex twice. We went slow and it didn't hurt her either time but she said it didn't do anything for her. Though there was a time where I've double penetrated her with myself and an anal vibrator and she seemed to really enjoy it. So I guess the answer with whether she likes anal stimulation is a "maybe"? I think I'll stick with a standard rabbit type thing for now but I do plan on slowly re-introducing a little backdoor play at some point. :)