Official Community Forums Home

Suction Cup Dildo

sexygirl1

So after spending many weeks deciding if i should buy a ejacuting dildo or not. I had an idea, i already have a dildo which makes me cum so hard so i decided to make it ejaculate. It was amazing i made it ejaculate inside me and i came even harder so amazing..

If you would like to know how to make one hit me up...

• Members

So after spending many weeks deciding if i should buy a ejacuting dildo or not. I had an idea, i already have a dildo which makes me cum so hard so i decided to make it ejaculate. It was amazing i made it ejaculate inside me and i came even harder so amazing..

If you would like to know how to make one hit me up...

WOW, great for you. I am not living in a cave but I admit I never heard about these things.

I would love to be that dildo with a real ejaculation :-P

• Review Team

I have looked at those, just were never sure it would make a difference, but you say it does??? Hmmmm, interesting. Thanks for sharing!

• 5 months later...

Well, I guess if you wanted to, um, delve into it (sorry for the pun), you could hollow one out, then, use something like a turkey baster, with the bulbous end at the base of the dildo, fill the baster with warm water, and when you're ready, squeeze the ball? Just a thought. I think it'd be safer for you, the toy, and all around, to just purchase an ejaculating dildo/vibe:

The Shooter

toa8434-6_product_1.jpg