Official Community Forums Home

Another One For The Ladies (Or Guys Too I Suppose)

SensualWoman

• Members

This is a question I have never been asked before, and it sure is a surprising and thought-provoking question.

Here it goes: Is there anything you hate about your (or your SO's I suppose) vagina?

I know I know, weeiirrd question, but it sure got me thinking!

• Members

B) My partner doesn't have a vagina, but say's he love's mine and thinks it's pretty.... ;)

It shouldn't matter what you look like, I'm sure your partner loves it and you!

• Members

Well, sometimes I get pretty PO'ed at the person it's attached to, but no, nothing I hate or even dislike abou it.

spoken like a real man!

• Members

Oh there is nothing that I hate about my own or that my partner does, (other than hairs up his nose XD). It was just a question during lady discussions that I thought would be interesting to ask here.

• Members

My partner keeps telling me her vag is mine to do with as I please, any time I please, so I guess in a sense I have one. It's the best of both worlds - it's mine but I don't have to take care of it! What's not to like about that?

• Members

The actual vagina itself isn't all that pretty but its the things that one can do with it and the sensations one can create for their partner through it's proper uses that make it a wonderful thing.

Randy.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I would be hard pressed to find aesthetic fault with my wife's intimate bits. The outer part is soft as velvet and the loveliest shade of pink. My only gripe would be how overly sensitive it can be. That isn't a complaint about her sensation so much as how easy it is to chafe and cause pain, even with copious amounts of lube. I've had to develop a *very* light touch but there are some nights that things will be sore before I even begin. On the upside, she can climax easily - I've gotten her there in 15 seconds before. I'm very proud of that. :P

• Review Team

I was told recently that I have a very pretty vagina. :unsure: I'm not sure what that means. I have never seen anything so pretty about it, but I guess I look at it from a different perspective. :)

• Members

I was told recently that I have a very pretty vagina. :unsure: I'm not sure what that means. I have never seen anything so pretty about it, but I guess I look at it from a different perspective. :)

I find some vaginas 'prettier' than others just like some people find some cocks more attractive than others. The shape and form of the labia, the color and the way the moisture glistens from it all make the pussy that much more desirable. Personally, I find nice, pink shapely lips to be pretty as well as a stimulating turn-on.

• Members

I find some vaginas 'prettier' than others just like some people find some cocks more attractive than others. The shape and form of the labia, the color and the way the moisture glistens from it all make the pussy that much more desirable. Personally, I find nice, pink shapely lips to be pretty as well as a stimulating turn-on.

One man's treasure is another man's trash......

Shapely? Explain what you see as shapely and pretty.

As far as a man's erect penis, I think they are pretty much all very appealing and sexy, even hotter if groomed. ;)

• Members

My guess is that some people find minimal exposure of the labia minora more attractive. Some women have even had labia reduction surgery to minimize them.

• Members

My guess is that some people find minimal exposure of the labia minora more attractive. Some women have even had labia reduction surgery to minimize them.

I find the practice incredibly sad. Why slice off such wonderfully sensitive tissue for someone else's vanity? It's there for a reason. Labioplasty has only gotten popular because of the adult modeling industry. In many cases the photo shoots you see where women have little to no labia minora have been photoshopped. In truth, most guys are going to love your vulva the way it is so long as you maintain proper hygiene.

• Members

Yes, labioplasty is big business here. I always thought it was a procedure to tighten one's vagina after having children, if needed. At least that's what I've been told by one who had it. I really had no idea it was done purely for cosmetic reasons, naive of me I guess.

I find it interesting and surprising that there is a, well at least it sounds like, a socially dictated beauty. I shouldn't be, it goes along with the other beauty misnomers.

Remember Ladies and Gentleman: We are all beautiful to the ones who love us! That's the only thing that really matters.

But very interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OH! and I asked my DH about this, I was informed mine is very pretty, and he knows. :)

When is it due for re-inspection?

• Members

Personally, I like them larger, while doing oral on her I like to suck her lips into my mouth and lightly tongue the inner lip.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I dont understand how any man (Unless Homosexual) could find fault with a Woman's Vagina. I find pussy's are Sexy As Hell. I love seeing a bare naked pussy glistening with sexual anticipation.

I would love to shave my GF's pussy clean, but she maintains her own, saying she is afraid I may cut her, I'll get to soon enough, I know it.