Official Community Forums Home

New Game! Terminology That Could Be Kinky

Tyger

• Members

Responding to my kid who was complaining about a piece of pie that didn't look good (and really, it was food pie, not that other kind of pie. And I wasn't trying to be a perve with what I said to him):

"You don't have to drive it, you just have to eat it."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

"Keep your ham in the kitchen!"

(Telling someone in my house to stop dripping sandwich meat bits all over the house; sounded somehow chauvenistic after I said it.)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Many moons ago, "tube steak" became a popular term to mean penis amongst my friends.

One day while watching The Rockford Files reruns, Rockford's old man was giving Rockford some grief about eating a hot dog for dinner. "Don't think of it as a hot dog, Dad," Rockford said, "think of it as a tube steak."

(We all went "Nooooo!")

• 1 month later...
  • Members

While on the Fleshlight forums, a thread was started about how many loads guys can blow in a day.

My reply was this:

"Somedays I might drop one load or sometimes it can be 10-12, on rare occasions, it's been as high as 18 in a day. Sometimes my loads are dry, sometimes they're wet and get all over the place. I usually drop loads 6 days a week but would go for 7 days if I could.

I drive a cement mixer."

LMAO!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"We got to drill it hard, deep, and drill it fast"-oil rig talk.

• Members

Working for a ready mixed concrete company, our trucks carry 10 cu yards. Sometimes the jobs use all 10yards, sometimes we have some left over in the truck to bring back that wasn't needed. The following conversation brings out us drivers, inner Beavis and Butthead:

Me: truck 163 to base, leaving the job.

Base: Do you have anything left on?

Me: Yeah, I have a yard on (say it out loud and you'll understand.) lol

• Members

When I worked in the theatre, we used call sheets (basically each show, with everyone who worked it and when they had to be there) and each sheet was different for each show. So my boss and i got the crazy idea to fil out like 6 months worth at a shot. at the next scheduling meet people were congratulating my boss on his foward thinkig and commenting on how much work it was. He replied "Well my hand cramped up and Sue took over." While my co-workers giggled he and I just stared blankly at each other.

Or duringa really high call volume rush at a call center I answer the phone fast and caught the tech on the other end off guard and unprepared, he said "I didn't expect you to come so quick!" To which I replied "That's what she said."

• Like 1

• Members

"That's what she said."

LOL I finally annoyed everyone at work using this as my standard, smart assed answer and let it fade into the sunset... Now I think it's time to bring it back! :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I suppose this topic is as good as any for this tale . . .

The wife comes home from shopping, and says she has a new doggie coat for our dog. He has short hair, so will need something warm for the colder months. She excitedly says, "It even has a hole for the thing," and shows me a little hole through the coat.

"What?" I yelp incredulously. "That'll never work."

"Why not?"

"The thing is too short and won't stick out far enough. It'll just make a mess. And it'll never stay sticking out for very long."

She looks at me blankly.

"Look," I say, "if I ran around with my pecker sticking out my fly, it wouldn't stay that way for very long; it would pull back in."

Now she gives me a critical look and says, "It's for the leash, dummy, not his pecker. But your a guy; I should have known when you heard 'thing' that you'd think 'penis.' "

• Members

I suppose this topic is as good as any for this tale . . .

The wife comes home from shopping, and says she has a new doggie coat for our dog. He has short hair, so will need something warm for the colder months. She excitedly says, "It even has a hole for the thing," and shows me a little hole through the coat.

"What?" I yelp incredulously. "That'll never work."

"Why not?"

"The thing is too short and won't stick out far enough. It'll just make a mess. And it'll never stay sticking out for very long."

She looks at me blankly.

"Look," I say, "if I ran around with my pecker sticking out my fly, it wouldn't stay that way for very long; it would pull back in."

Now she gives me a critical look and says, "It's for the leash, dummy, not his pecker. But your a guy; I should have known when you heard 'thing' that you'd think 'penis.' "

Funny, Square! lol :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Old one, but I still like.

Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear ! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

"Get In, I'll Drive You Home"

My GF told me as she picked me up at the airport, though she knew exactly what she was saying.B)

• 6 months later...

Are you sure it will fit?

Can be asked for many different reasons!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...