Official Community Forums Home

Adonis Extension

ladylove

• Members

se162535.1.1tb.png

Review by Ladylove 1/27/11

WOW! This could be fun and very interesting. Interesting because I wasn’t sure how my DH would feel about it. To my surprise he didn’t need any coaxing. The Adonis is made out of TRP and doesn’t have any scent. It has a well defined head with two defined ridges below. The ridges have soft spikes, and the shaft has raised rounded nubs both are for added sensation. The Adonis’s lower 2 inch interior is ribbed for his pleasure. The outer measurements are 6-inches long X about 1.5-inches wide. The interior measures 4+-inches deep by almost 1-inch wide. Men, Don’t let the inside width scare you it’s VERY stretchy, and needs to be put on when fully erect. It is said to add a full 2 inches in length and increased girth, but because my DH refused to let me measure him, once he had it on, I can’t tell you for sure B) . I recommend to ‘roll’ the sleeve on over the penis without any lube. Please note this should never be used as a birth control device.

We’ve never uses a sleeve before because DH doesn’t need it, and is just perfect! He made me promise to let you all know that first and foremost... :rolleyes: . Putting on The Adonis was easy, but the extra girth and soft spikes did give me pause. We used a water based lube on the whole sleeve to aid in penetration. There was an immediate,feeling of increased fullness and depth. I could feel each bump, ridge, spike... It added new and exciting sensations, I loved it! My DH did point he had decreased sensation, but the inside ribs added some increased pressure which felt nice. After a few O’s he decided to removed the sleeve so we could take care of his delicious need. DH and I fully enjoyed The Adonis Extension and plan to make continued use of it. I award The Adonis 5 hearts!

THE ADONIS EXTENSION

• Review Team

Thanks for the review, kind of made me giggle a little talking about your DH not letting you measure - men are so funny some times!

We got this one too. Still gotta try it out. (P.S. my hubby let me measure him! LOL And he's proud of that fact.)

• Review Team

... (P.S. my hubby let me measure him! LOL And he's proud of that fact.)

LMAO! Don't you just love men?!?! :D

Ya gotta (or you want to beat them.....not in a good way either!! LOL). He strutted and I do mean STRUTTED around the house for DAYS after he saw for himself that he was a whoppin' 9" hard! He even told me that he'd been told he was large before, but never really believed it. Thought it was one of those things that girls say to make their men feel good. I was the first (and only) one to measure him!

• Members

Ya gotta (or you want to beat them.....not in a good way either!! LOL). He strutted and I do mean STRUTTED around the house for DAYS after he saw for himself that he was a whoppin' 9" hard! He even told me that he'd been told he was large before, but never really believed it. Thought it was one of those things that girls say to make their men feel good. I was the first (and only) one to measure him!

Your a better women than I Tyger, I don't think I could handle ALL that. My DH is a tiny bit better than average which is perfect!

• 1 month later...

se162535.1.1.png

Adonis Extension

Ever heard the saying “Size matters”? I guess it would depend on what you’re talking about. Paycheck, yes, always could be bigger! Car, yes, can be bigger. Handbags, well, sometimes bigger isn’t better there….How about cocks? Yes, there, I said it, a bigger cock. Or, maybe just adding a little spice to your sex life, adding just a couple of fun inches, along with some nubbies for you, ribbed for him…..hmmmmm…..sound good?

California Exotics has such an item. It’s the Adonis Extension. It’s a jelly “sleeve” that goes over an erect cock, adding 2” to the length. Now, I can hear the guys grumbling, “Oh suuuure….it’s all for her, while I feel small. What? I’m not good enough for her the way I am?” Oh contraire my dear fellow! Not only is this jelly sleeve stretchy, but it gently squeezes your manhood, AND has ribs on the INside of it as well, so you get extra stimulation as well. It also, it has 2 extra bumps along with the detailed head to it, adding that much more pleasure. Wouldn’t it feel good to hear your woman scream with a new type of added pleasure?

For most of us women, it’s not that we find our men lacking in the size department. However, every once in a while, feeling full to the brim isn’t so bad either. Ever think of having a 3-some, but don’t want a real live person added to the mix? Slip this baby on, and not only is your cock inside your woman, but there’s the sleeve, acting like another one, and all of you are reaping the benefits!

I think the idea of this is GREAT. However, my man is already overly “gifted” in the size department. Because of this, the sleeve was added a bit too much extra for me. It’s made the nubbies on the shaft a bit too hard (since the sleeve was stretched pretty far), and made it uncomfortable. Hubby liked the ribbed feeling, and may use it as a masturbator, however, it was just a bit too uncomfortable overall for me.

Long for length

• Members

Thanks Tyger! yeaaaaaa..... not sure anyone could handle the extra length if their man was 9" before the sleeve. Your a better women than me for even trying. For most men, who are on the average side, it's a go.

• Members

I'm curious, what keeps the sleeve from sliding off? If you squeeze it while putting it on, does suction hold it in place?

We didn't use any lube inside the extender, I sort of rolled it on him and took it off the same way. Not sure but I thought no matter how tight it could be, it may slip with lube.