Official Community Forums Home

'lo There.

Emideedoo

• Members

Hey hey.

I've never bought a toy before, due to privacy and sissy reasons, but I decided to give it a go since I had a little extra money this month. I wish I'd registered first instead of just going through checkout, I'm a little worried that it's been a few days and no word on whether my new gadget's been shipped out since the one verification email, and the toy itself isn't listed anymore-- but I'm doing my best to be patient! It's a lot more nerve wracking than ordering a DVD or shoes off Amazon, haha.

Anyway, the community here looked really friendly and informative, so I figured I'd join in and read up on all the first hand reviews you've got up. Hopefully, I'll soon be the owner of a little "Climax Gems - Orange Appeal". :>

• Review Team

I wouldn't worry too much. Mailmen sometimes seem to take their own, sweet time. If you get too concerned, send Rob a message and I imagine he will check on it for you. And the way they ship out, no one will know what is inside - the box looks just like any other box, until you open it and get your goodies! ;)

Welcome to the boards, and the wonderful word of toys! I hope you enjoy both.

• Members

Welcome to our friendly little community.

Randy

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! Sometimes I get my package BEFORE I get my email that it has been shipped!!! It is also possible that the toy has been removed from the shopping site rather than have a backorder note. If it is popular, it will be back.

It all depends on where you live too. But, I'm all the way down in Texas, and it usually only takes me 3 days to get anything shipped to me. The closer to the northeast you are, the faster it will arrive.

It all depends on where you live too. But, I'm all the way down in Texas, and it usually only takes me 3 days to get anything shipped to me. The closer to the northeast you are, the faster it will arrive.

Usually, the confirmation e-mails say when they should arrive doesn't it? Doesn't it have a tracking # so you can see where it is? I would say that if it doesn't arrive by Tuesday, e-mail/call. Although, I do know y'all are getting hit over & over by snow, and that removal can be slow, so just be patient. Trust me, it's worth the wait (though I know how HARD it is to wait for a fun toy). And, if a toy isn't showing up anymore, check the clearance tab, it could've been moved, or they could've run out of that item, usually they take it off if that happens. If it's a closeout or they run out, they'll let you know that that item isn't available anymore. Don't worry, this company is FANTASTIC about that sort of thing. I've never ever been disappointed with any of my orders. And I've been getting items from them since 2006!!!

• Members

It does have an order number, if that's the same as a tracking number? I'm just a little clueless about this sort of thing, I don't know how to use it aside from giving it to someone running the site and having them take a peek.

The email I got said that I would get another email when it's been shipped, so I'm waiting on that. It's only been about five days, so it's not too bad a wait so far. There's always gonna to be that antsy customer like me who starts fussing at day two. *grin*

• Members

Oops- got a response today saying the Orange gem IS all out... but Rob was really good about it and told me to pick one or a couple items that add up to $30, which is a bit more than I originally spent, so I'm still happy. I picked the Morganite Glass Dildo and the Ultra Smooth Vibrator, figuring I'll get to test out two types of toys at once.

Hopefully my choice of timing is a little better this time, haha