Official Community Forums Home

8 Inch Dong

trina2008

• Members

8" Dong with Suction Cup

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3357

Well I just received the 8 Inch dong with suction cup recently, and I'll let you in on a little secret. I couldn't wait for my husband to get home!

Now I am the kind of girl likes things big and this dong is exactly that. It is a full 8 inches long and 1 3/4 inches in girth. That is one big dick if you ask me. I wouldn't recommend this for a beginner unless you are used to the size of something like this. But for a more experienced user I would say go for it. The dong I received was totally clear in color in other words it had no color. Suction cups always have me a little leery because I am always thinking it will slip off or slide. I was pleasantly surprised that it did neither, this dick stuck were I put it. Which I tried on the side of the tub, the floor and believe it or not my headboard, it never moved. So needless to say the suction is great, no need to worry.

As I was saying, my hubby wasn't home yet and I just couldn't wait. The dong is very detailed from the veins to the balls; realistic somewhat only because of the color you wouldn't think of it that way. This dong has a good weight to it; it is a little heavy but nothing over the top.

I started with the dong suctioned to the side of the tub, curious if it could stand up to what I had planned. I lubed it up with the pleasure gel from too timid and started to slowly go down on this big boy. Within seconds I could feel myself totally full and started to grind and bounce up and down just to see if the suction could handle a nice hard screw. I finally moved the dong to the bathroom floor where I was a little more comfortable and rode this dong until I came and had a great orgasm.

I was very pleased with this dong, considering the only products I own are vibes. I figured a dong just wouldn't do it for me, boy was I wrong. Well looks like I have some shopping to do, and maybe just keeping this bad boy just for myself for awhile. I am sure I will show it to my husband someday, but for now I love having my little secret.

How awesome for you!! Thanks for the review! I love reading them to not only get ideas for myself, but for friends as well!

• Members

I have got to ask, as someone who doesn't have the traditional "headboard" - what and HOW did you utilize this magnificent toy with it stuck on the headboard? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
I have got to ask, as someone who doesn't have the traditional "headboard" - what and HOW did you utilize this magnificent toy with it stuck on the headboard? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mikayla ;)

Well, Mikayla since inquiring minds want to know....I will tell ya

I have a big headboard made out of pine and pretty high. Since I was curious how good the suction was on this toy I decided to test it out. I wet the suction cup and stuck it to the headboard, and rode this bad boy doggie style. I was great and never budged.:) Oh what an orgasm!!