Official Community Forums Home

Small

Emideedoo

• Members

Are there any dildos sold here that are slimmer than 1.25 and still realistic looking? I'm still searching, there are a lot of toys to go through, but I just want a regular cock shaped dildo-- not a vibe. If you have any recommendations, I'd appreciate it!

One inch is a little TOO narrow, 1.25 is too wide, and I just can't seem to find anything that's in between. Some of the toys only list their lengths and I'm not too good at looking and taking a guess.

Also, the only toys iIve tried have been hard plastic and glass... could I maybe need something with a little more give?

• Members

I'm not sure if any of these will help you...the difference between 1" and 1 1/4" is so small, it's hard to know where to send you. Here are a few that might work for you. Good luck!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-eaze.html

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-g-force.html

http://www.tootimid.com/ballsy-mini-super-cock.html

http://www.tootimid.com/raging-hard-ons-slimline-series.html

http://www.tootimid.com/raging-hard-on.html

• Members

Thank you!

A question; between jelly, silicone, and soft rubber... how do they compare in general, as far as softness goes? I like the look of the Tantus and Mini-Super Cock best, but I'm leaning toward the Raging Hard On since it looks squishy and harmless.

Jelly is the material with the most give, however, you have to be really careful to clean it all the way, since it's pourous, it can harbor bacteria. Plus, jelly has a rubbery smell to it that doesn't seem to go away.

I LOVE silicone. You have to remember to use only water-based lubes with it though, since silicone based lubes will turn your toy to mush. If you're looking for a more real-feeling toy, then look for ones that are "cyberskin, UR3," or those that boast that it feels like the real thing. There are harder/firmer silicone toys out there that are usually less realistic looking, and smoother.

• Members

Jelly is the material with the most give, however, you have to be really careful to clean it all the way, since it's pourous, it can harbor bacteria. Plus, jelly has a rubbery smell to it that doesn't seem to go away.

I LOVE silicone. You have to remember to use only water-based lubes with it though, since silicone based lubes will turn your toy to mush. If you're looking for a more real-feeling toy, then look for ones that are "cyberskin, UR3," or those that boast that it feels like the real thing. There are harder/firmer silicone toys out there that are usually less realistic looking, and smoother.

The harder toys don't seem to insert very well for me. I'm not sure if it's normal, but the 'roof' of my vagina sort of... curves downward, not giving me much room to work with. When I'm pushing a firm toy in it's just too uncomfortable, and the tip bumps into something just a few inches in that makes me go 'ouch'. I'm hoping a soft toy will be less likely to hurt me while I'm playing, since I enjoy a fast thrust.

I don't think I'll mind the rubber smell too much, if it does the job, but I'm a bit of a neat freak. I hope things don't stick to jelly as much as I've heard. :(

• Members

If your a neat freak, Jelly may not be the best choice for you. Even though you should wash is off before use the tacky outside is like a magnate. I also think Silicone, is a great option, also consider any real skin like material. I believe you would be happy with either of those. Let us know what you end up choosing.

If I can recommend you taking your time and searching through the anal toys, along with the didlo section and don't discount the vibrator section even though you don't want Bzzzzzz. No one ever said you HAD to put the batteries in it. Their are many, many good options for you there. You may also want to see if you can find something that you can bend to accommodate your natural biology, but that might be a bit hard to find. Have fun searching, it's half the fun!

After thought - As one of the above posters have stated, there is such little difference between 1inch and 1.25inch. Perhaps you should stick to the 1inch for now since the 1.25 is to much. Your vagina is a muscle and should accommodate for size. One with lots of texture on a 1inch my be just the answer for you. Again, let us know what you decide.

**** what is your profile picture of?

• Members

If your a neat freak, Jelly may not be the best choice for you. Even though you should wash is off before use the tacky outside is like a magnate. I also think Silicone, is a great option, also consider any real skin like material. I believe you would be happy with either of those. Let us know what you end up choosing.

If I can recommend you taking your time and searching through the anal toys, along with the didlo section and don't discount the vibrator section even though you don't want Bzzzzzz. No one ever said you HAD to put the batteries in it. Their are many, many good options for you there. You may also want to see if you can find something that you can bend to accommodate your natural biology, but that might be a bit hard to find. Have fun searching, it's half the fun!

After thought - As one of the above posters have stated, there is such little difference between 1inch and 1.25inch. Perhaps you should stick to the 1inch for now since the 1.25 is to much. Your vagina is a muscle and should accommodate for size. One with lots of texture on a 1inch my be just the answer for you. Again, let us know what you decide.

**** what is your profile picture of?

Haha, to be honest, no idea what my profile picture is! It was one of the options the forum provides and I love falls colors. *grin* Twigs, perhaps?

I thought it over last night, and you're probably right about me sticking to one inch- and since silicone's so clean, and I really want a good cock shaped dildo, I think I'm going to splurge a little bit more than usual and go for the Tantus Eaze toy this time. I already know the small size will work fine, and the hand hold will be useful since I use a lot of lube and things like to slip away from me. :)

I'll look around a bit more before buying, but I'm pretty sure I'll still pick that one. Thanks for the advice, it's very helpful!

Do you think, if I bought a tapered toys like a longer anal plug, that it might help me stretch out a bit in there?

• Members

Thanks for the advice, it's very helpful!

Do you think, if I bought a tapered toys like a longer anal plug, that it might help me stretch out a bit in there?

Your welcome, glad I could help. :)

-I think you'll be very happy with silicone... I get the neat freak all to well B)

I don't think it's a good idea to try to stretch, or actively change your innate biology. You could harm yourself. You are made that way for a reason, perfect in every way. If for some reason it really bothers you talk to your Mom or OBGYN to see IF there is anything you can do to adjust things. I feel strongly that you do not try to do any thing to change your vaginal canal.

Just took a look at the Tantus Eaze toy, I think it's an excellent choice. Don't forget to let us know how much you enjoy your new stud.

• Members

True, true... I just get frustrated over it, since there's so much more selection in the slightly larger toys that I can't use. I didn't think size would be an issue until I actually started buying toys recently and found out the hard way what I can and can't do.

I'll order that Tantus tonight, and let ya know how it goes. <3

• Members

True, true... I just get frustrated over it, since there's so much more selection in the slightly larger toys that I can't use. I didn't think size would be an issue until I actually started buying toys recently and found out the hard way what I can and can't do.

I'll order that Tantus tonight, and let ya know how it goes. <3

looking forward to read all about it. Out of curiosity, do you incorporate this into your sex play with your partner or is this primarily for yourself?

• Members

looking forward to read all about it. Out of curiosity, do you incorporate this into your sex play with your partner or is this primarily for yourself?

I'm single and a virgin, so it's all me and whatever my imagination conjures. :} I'm just having fun discovering myself, since I got a new job and have the extra money to spend on the occasional toy now.

• Members

It arrived~ and it's perfect. Very soft, goes in smooth, and I can insert it up to where it tapers into the hand hold. I was expecting it to be firmer, and I'm glad it's turned out not to be. I'm not sure what I thought silicone was, to be honest, but it's like a cross between rubber and what I thought a jelly toy would be. I could thrust it however I wanted, with just a little stinging at the opening, and I could even insert my 1.25 vibe some afterward... but yes, a hard toy is definitely not for me, that one was still very uncomfortable.

Now if only my cat didn't leave fur everywhere. No matter how I washed, I had to pick little hairs off before I could use it again if I set it down even on the cleanest surface. :P Dang fuzzbutts.

Edit: On using it again, I think the Tantrus is actually my favorite toy now. I only needed the minimum of clit attention to come. :) Buuut I did accidentally use silicone lube on it, just not thinking. I hope a good washing makes it ok.

• Review Team

Glad it is working out for you!

• Members

Oh gosh. Downside to the small size? I've lost him already. D:

I went into my lil toybox for him this morning and he was GONE- and searching the blankets, pillows, floor, and even the nearby laundry basket turned up no dildo. I think it's safe to say my mother would have gotten flustered and mentioned it if she'd seen my dildo laying around somewhere, so he's lost good.

** Found him! He was hiding in the towel I had lain out last time. Crisis averted!

Edited by Emideedoo

• Review Team

Sounds like he is a sneaky fellow. ;)

• Members

Very much so, but at least he sneaks back.

I've experimented with my 1.25 toy again, and I've decided... it's definitely the firmness that's the issue. I can't take something that can't mold to my shape, so I'm gonna keep to the soft toys like my Tantus from now on. :}

That does cut out most insertable vibes, though. The vibrators inside don't let them bend, and the ones with just a bullet dull the vibrations too much to even bother with 'em.

It arrived~ and it's perfect. Very soft, goes in smooth, and I can insert it up to where it tapers into the hand hold. I was expecting it to be firmer, and I'm glad it's turned out not to be. I'm not sure what I thought silicone was, to be honest, but it's like a cross between rubber and what I thought a jelly toy would be. I could thrust it however I wanted, with just a little stinging at the opening, and I could even insert my 1.25 vibe some afterward... but yes, a hard toy is definitely not for me, that one was still very uncomfortable.

Now if only my cat didn't leave fur everywhere. No matter how I washed, I had to pick little hairs off before I could use it again if I set it down even on the cleanest surface. :P Dang fuzzbutts.

Edit: On using it again, I think the Tantrus is actually my favorite toy now. I only needed the minimum of clit attention to come. :) Buuut I did accidentally use silicone lube on it, just not thinking. I hope a good washing makes it ok.

Just a helpful hint, try to wash your toys before AND after use. Even if you put it away clean, especially if you have pets (I have a BUNCH of critters!). Hairs get EVERYWHERE. Even if it's to rinse it off before using a clean toy, it's safer that way. You could also keep the toy in the original packaging, so that it retains its shape better, and it keeps it cleaner. Just putting a toy in a drawer isn't the best bet for the softer toys.

Hope that helps!

• Members

Just a helpful hint, try to wash your toys before AND after use. Even if you put it away clean, especially if you have pets (I have a BUNCH of critters!). Hairs get EVERYWHERE. Even if it's to rinse it off before using a clean toy, it's safer that way. You could also keep the toy in the original packaging, so that it retains its shape better, and it keeps it cleaner. Just putting a toy in a drawer isn't the best bet for the softer toys.

Hope that helps!

Yep, I do. :} The hair actually manages to gravitate to the toy in the span of time between rinsing it off in the bathroom and bringing it back to bed to use. Can't even dry it on a clean towel without fuzz catching, haha