Official Community Forums Home

Worst Sexual Experiance

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Okay I will start...............We were in the middle of the desert, and the way he looked in his jean shorts, was just to much. So I started pinching his ass every now and then or rubbing up against in. Next thing you know we are on the ground in the middle of the desert....SO much for the hike :) Nothing like having a little fun in the middle of the sun. So I thought, in the middle of our fun I decided to change positions since I am not one to stay in one position for to long,as I did so, I just happen to get the rude awakening of my life. :( I rolled over right onto a small jumping cactus. OUCH!!!!!! Well we were unable to finish our wonderful fun in the sun, in fact I could bearly move.....forget trying to put my pants back on since now I had a a bunch of little thorns in my ass. So off to the car we go, after the HB tried to pull out the ones he could see. I sure wasnt going to ride to the house sitting on my butt, so I was stuck in the backseat of the car, naked, laying on my stomach. :(

Once home,,,,thank goodness we have a garage,he pulled into the garage and carried me into the house. My poor hb pulled cactus out of my butt it seemed like for hrs.I was so sore for days and I have learned a huge lesson if you are going to get a little frisky in the desert , watch out were you lay cause it just might ruin your day. :P

• Members

OUCH!

I have never had THAT particular incedent happen to me.

I have stepped on a jumping cactus, that was bad enough.

About 7 years ago, my now ex husband and I were having some fun, and we decided to try anal.

Not knowing any better I said yeah sure, why not?

So I rolled over onto my stomach, he decided to use my natual juices as lube and went back and forth from my ass to my pussy,

he didn't take his time and just rammed it in, and we didnt use any form of lube, so he kept going from one to the other, and I wound up tearing, and getting a very nasty infection.

Ever since then, I have never been interested in trying anal again.

• Members

I know it isn't funny Katprr, but it really is funny! :lol:

Mine kind of pales in comparison, but I suppose is still worth listing. There was one particular session of bondage with BDSM guy that was lasting quite a while. He had me strung up on the wall with some handcuffs and I was getting really tired and sore from hanging there - despite all the stimulation I was receiving elsewhere. After about 2 hours of play, I told him I really, really had to go to the bathroom so he went to find the keys for the cuffs (this was before the nice, padded cuffs came out - we used real cuffs) and he couldn't find the key. He looked all over, the nightstand, the bed, the floor, under the bed - everywhere - couldn't find the key. I was dying to pee - DYING and my arms hurt and yet - no key. Now, if any of you know anything about police grade handcuffs you know, if you try to squirm too much, they get tighter and don't release. I was PANICKED to the highest degree!

He tried a pen, a pin a knife - nothing would pop the lock! I had to pee so bad I begged him to go get me a bucket or something so I could pee - and finally we had to do that cause my bladder was going to explode. Talk about the ultimate in sub humiliation. Here I was, naked - hung on handcuffs - PEEING in front of my boyfriend. Surprisingly (or maybe not) the peeing in the bucket turned him on and he got hard as a rock. Mind you, I DO NOT get into any kind of sex that involves bodily fluids, and I was pissed that I was stuck up with the cuffs. So I was NOT in the mood to have any kind of sex play. In my bf mind, I had relieved my bladder, so I was good to play more. He was the DOM, I the sub so he decided to go ahead and continue with the sex play! I was FURIOUS!

Another hour later, still hung on the wall and still NO KEY, I was really hurting, had to pee AGAIN (shouldn't drink when you are doing BDSM, learned this later in life) and was again begging to be released. Now crying, literally crying in pain, my armpits stretched to the limit of their capacity - my bf again turned on because I cried. (mind you, I stayed with this jerk for 7 years - I wonder if he is reading this thinking, I know HER!)

Still wondering where the damn key was, my bf takes advantage of my position again in ways I choose not to describe, and I the sub obviously have no choice but to submit. Finally, another hour later I get a chair to stand on to relieve the ache in my arms. Gee, do you THINK he could have offered that up to me earlier? I tell him I want OUT of these cuffs, and I want out NOW. HE says he doesn't have any tools in his house to cut me out, so he calls his brother to come over with a little saw from his garage. Here is the phone call,

"hey Brian, it's me...yeah, I need one of those little saws, you know the little hack type saws. Mikayla is caught in my cuffs naked on the wall, can you come?"

I am again FURIOUS, cause now his perv brother is going to come over and gawk at me. I ask my bf for some article of clothing, at least try to get a bra and panties on me. He obiges with the panties, but the bra won't go on with the cuffs...sorry! Yeah, sure.

Soon, a knock and voices, lots of voices. Brian and 3 friends! This is JUST what my bf loved, a show of his strength as a DOM. They all meander into the bedroom and there I am, perched on the chair, in cuffs, blushind, half naked. They stare, they talk, they say "nice tits" ha, ha. Brian comes over with the saw, and says, "dude, this isn't going to work on POLICE CUFFS!"

Uggghhh! I am so fricking pissed! They all sit down on the bed. Like what the fuck! I am just standing here like some live art for them to gawk at? I beg my bf, please, just look for the key. One of the other guys suggests wiggling my wrists out with butter, another suggests calling the cops (I veto that); another suggests a bigger saw (uh, no, I like my arms!)

After what seemed like forever standing there, Brian looks over in the ashtray on the dresser and says, "Dude, are those the keys?" OH MY GOD! Says BDSM, I forgot I had put them there so I wouldn't lose them!

FUCK YOU DID! I am thinking! That son of a bitch! He knew where those fucking keys were all the time! He went and got the keys, let me out, and I ran to the bathroom, where I cried for about 2 hours!

So that my friends, is my worst sexual experience!

Mikayla :angry:

• Members

Sry Mikayla I did have to laugh threw some of the story although it isnt funny. I think I would have had to control the urge not to kill him after the keys were FINALLY found. I think that is worse then alot of cactus in the butt but then again I am not sure. :P

• 4 weeks later...

What an asshole, Mikalya!! :angry:

Mine pales in comparison to be sure!!

I was with this guy that I really really had the hots for. I had asked him out, brazenly, and he was a hottie. Great personality, lots of fun, outgoing, great sense of humor. The first night we are finally together, I find out he is teenie tiny in the penis department. So, ok, this is manageable, and he was pretty good, but not amazing, at oral sex. Then, when he is coming, he screams like a little girl!!!! :huh::blink: "WTF was that?" I wonder silently to myself. I didn't say anything, and almost bit my tongue off for fear of laughing (that really would've cut the relationship short!). Needless to say, his ex wanted him back (why?), and even though I was falling in love with him on every other level, I was sort of glad that he decided to feel guilty and responsible for her! :lol:

After that I met Junior!! ;)

• Members

Okay I will start...............We were in the middle of the desert, and the way he looked in his jean shorts, was just to much. So I started pinching his ass every now and then or rubbing up against in. Next thing you know we are on the ground in the middle of the desert....SO much for the hike :) Nothing like having a little fun in the middle of the sun. So I thought, in the middle of our fun I decided to change positions since I am not one to stay in one position for to long,as I did so, I just happen to get the rude awakening of my life. :( I rolled over right onto a small jumping cactus. OUCH!!!!!! Well we were unable to finish our wonderful fun in the sun, in fact I could bearly move.....forget trying to put my pants back on since now I had a a bunch of little thorns in my ass. So off to the car we go, after the HB tried to pull out the ones he could see. I sure wasnt going to ride to the house sitting on my butt, so I was stuck in the backseat of the car, naked, laying on my stomach. :(

Once home,,,,thank goodness we have a garage,he pulled into the garage and carried me into the house. My poor hb pulled cactus out of my butt it seemed like for hrs.I was so sore for days and I have learned a huge lesson if you are going to get a little frisky in the desert , watch out were you lay cause it just might ruin your day. :P

[/q

I'D HAVE TO SAY THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY. I BET IN ALL THAT PAIN & WITH THE DESERT SAND THAT WOULD BE YOUR WOSRT EXPERIENCE EVER. IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT. IT SHOULD BE ALL UP HILL FROM NOW ON. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT EXPERMENT. ;)

• Members

ok!

my worse experience this guy who i use to work with at O'hare airport

all the girls and ladies love him he was 6'2 about 180 - 220 all muscle and he always had on cool waters cologne he had hazel eyes and walk like denzel washington and to my surpirsie he ask me out for lunch. oh boy was i the envy of all the women we went out together for about 1month or so and things were good so decided to take a little further.

he setup up this wonderful romantic night for us candles, jazz,strawberries, whip cream i was so excited because time was so perfect(i thought) he kept saying how he was going to make fall in love with him(right)

we touched and kiss caress and undresses each other and he kisses my neck and straight for the pussy licking me like he was cat and was milk WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS GOING THROUGH MY MIND and he says let make love i put the condom on him and it was to big so we tried another one and it fit finally he's inside and he keeps sliding out and again im like WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we try me on top and out hes goes again , we try me doggy style and hes slides out during that too so i decided that he go back on top and im saying to myself be patient maybe hes just excited and lord be hold he growls like a tiger and says oh hold on im about to blow head off

need i remind you that he had just placed hiself inside for 3 or 4 quick movements because they sure wasnt pumps and he came. he got up went to bath room and i page myslef and told him i had to get home.

what did i learn from this DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT COVER and i sure didnt fall in love