Official Community Forums Home

Wildest Place You Ever Got It On?

mudshark

• Members

My wife and I are both turned on by 'sex in public' scenarios. We have also put some of them into reality (on the beach and in the water with people within 30 or 40 feet, in a radio station, car, at a campsite, to name a few). But, one sticks out in my mind that I hadn't thought of in quite a while. One time, I was working late for this NYC law firm and she came up. No one else was in the office, but the building maintenance all had access, as well as any lawyers that might want to come in on an off-hour and work.

We went into one of the partner's offices and started kissing really passionately. The NY skyline was bright out the window and were kissing and caressing against the book shelves. She started to undress me as we kissed. Then, it sort of hit us both at once: I could get fired if I get caught. Well, let me tell you, that thought seemed to feed the fire that was burning in our collective loins. We both started ripping each others clothes off. I undid her bra, revealing those fine 38c globes. So soft and round with perfect, erect nipples. She pushed my shirt back over my shoulders and down my back, exposing my bare chest and she rubbed her hands all over it, moving one hand, snake-like, down near my crotch.

I slipped my fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties after undoing the snap on her jeans. With one swipe of my hand, I cleared a shitload of papers off his desk and onto the floor. I lifter her sexy ass up and plopped her down on the desk, her legs spreading wide for me. She undid my belt and my pants and yanked them down, revealing my throbbing, stiff cock. She grabbed the shaft and started stroking up and down on it, kissing me with her tongue all the way in my throat.

I moved my face down so I could take her nipples into my mouth. I had to suck on those luscious tits. mmmmmm yeah. Nipples so fucking hard in my mouth. Going from one to the other. I got on my knees and pulled her pants off and she was naked on this fucking lawyer's desk. I was so hard. I stripped also and started licking her hot little cunt. That fucking twat tasted so sweet. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Slurping up all that sweet, honey nectar.

She came in a matter of two minutes, making my mouth all nice and wet with her tasty cum. I kissed her so she could taste her own pussy. She couldn't get enough of it. I got between her legs and pulled her ass closer to my hard throbbing dick. It slipped right into her wet cunt and I started fucking her slowly and deep with my stiff hard-on. She clamped her tight pussy muscles around the shaft and my penis throbbed and spasmed with each thrust into her vagina.

We fucked like this for about 10 minutes and then we readied ourselves to cum together. I was drilling my cock with hard thrusts deep into her pussy until we both got ready to let loose our bodily fluids all over our slick wet genitalia. I came inside her hot cunt and watched the creampie drip out and onto the glass on his desk after I pulled my penis out. I then bent down and licked the cum out of her and kissed her with it, pushing most of it into her mouth. She swallowed all my cum and we got dressed, figuring we pushed our luck and should get outta there.

• Members

That's AWESOME! Nothing super crazy here. Maybe the hotel one night with the balcony doors wide open facing a baseball stadium nearing the end of the game. No lie we both came at the same time right before someone hit a homerun and they set off fireworks...

• Members

So THAT'S what happened to my desk!? And that sticky spot wasn't from the cinnamon roll I had for breakfast!?

Just kidding. Hot story though. ;)

One of the best places I've ever gotten in on, well, there are actually 2 that stick out in my mind.

One of them is with this guy that was a FWB. We'd gone for a walk around the local college and got a little frisky feeling. We ducked into the woods, waited a few minutes, that way, anyone that saw us walking in there, would've been gone by the time we got busy, and that's exactly what we did! We had to be quiet, which made everything heightened. I braced myself on a pine tree, bent over, and he did me doggie, in the woods. It was totally wild & invigorating, in more ways than one!!!

The other one was with my now hubby. We went for a drive in his Jeep. Decided to duck into some farmer's field of corn. We parkec behind the old homestead (the new one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up the road) which was falling apart, and we started having our fun. Little did we know that there were severe thunderstorm warnings for the area! Thankfully, he had a bikini top on the Jeep, and while the wind was whipping around, lightning flashed, the thunder drown out our yells of ecstasy!!

• Members

I think the craziest place we ever got busy is pretty tame by everyone else's standards. It was in the teeny tiny bathroom of the cruise ship we were on, leaving St Thomas after a day of snorkeling and a staggering amount of alcohol. We had stumbled back to our room after boarding with the intention of showering and getting to dinner later that evening. Never underestimate the inhibition reducing power of Caribbean rum! Shortly after walking into the shower stall, she took off her bikini top and some primal part of my brain kicked in. I reached over and gave a quick tug to both sides of her bikini bottoms and they hit the floor, showing off her precious strawberry blonde tuft. She gave me a surprised look which soon changed to a wry grin as she yanked my trunks down the same way. I knelt down to embrace her hips before lifting her up and carrying her out of the shower and unceremoniously setting her down on the vanity. There were no words exchanged, only grunts, moans, panting. The counter was the perfect height - made it easy to go down on her and she could wrap her legs around my neck. Her moistened folds still tasted like the ocean salt spray but that soon changed when that first orgasm coursed through her. She shuddered violently, knocking the medicine cabinet open, narrowly missing my eyebrow! I reflexively pushed it shut and stood up as she guided me inside her. We were both in a lust clouded fog, savagely fucking like animals on the bathroom counter until we both came with a howl.

I don't remember if we ever made it to dinner, or the shower for that matter. :D

• Members

So THAT'S what happened to my desk!? And that sticky spot wasn't from the cinnamon roll I had for breakfast!?

'Fraid not! lol

Just kidding. Hot story though. ;)

Thanks! :)

• Members

I think the craziest place we ever got busy is pretty tame by everyone else's standards. It was in the teeny tiny bathroom of the cruise ship we were on, leaving St Thomas after a day of snorkeling and a staggering amount of alcohol. We had stumbled back to our room after boarding with the intention of showering and getting to dinner later that evening. Never underestimate the inhibition reducing power of Caribbean rum! Shortly after walking into the shower stall, she took off her bikini top and some primal part of my brain kicked in. I reached over and gave a quick tug to both sides of her bikini bottoms and they hit the floor, showing off her precious strawberry blonde tuft. She gave me a surprised look which soon changed to a wry grin as she yanked my trunks down the same way. I knelt down to embrace her hips before lifting her up and carrying her out of the shower and unceremoniously setting her down on the vanity. There were no words exchanged, only grunts, moans, panting. The counter was the perfect height - made it easy to go down on her and she could wrap her legs around my neck. Her moistened folds still tasted like the ocean salt spray but that soon changed when that first orgasm coursed through her. She shuddered violently, knocking the medicine cabinet open, narrowly missing my eyebrow! I reflexively pushed it shut and stood up as she guided me inside her. We were both in a lust clouded fog, savagely fucking like animals on the bathroom counter until we both came with a howl.

I don't remember if we ever made it to dinner, or the shower for that matter. :D

That's hot! Spontaneity makes it so!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Let me bump this back up a little. There's got to be some more folks on here that have gotten it on in a most unusual place. Anybody?

• Review Team

I had a FWB who was owned a construction company and he was the contractor on the house I had built, as well as most in my former neighborhood. I liked to walk around the neighborhood and explore the new houses in various stages of construction. One weekend I was out working in my yard and FWB was driving through the area and stopped by to chit-chat. I complained that he got locks on the doors of a house down the road before I had gotten to snoop. He told me come on, and we walked down the street, he unlocked the partially-complete house and I looked around.

I went back to a room he was in standing next to a hole in the wall that would become a window. He took one step to the side, then pushed my shoulders down until I was kneeling in front of him. I knew that that meant. After sucking and licking and nibbling for a bit, he pulled me back up, pushed me against a wall, moved my loose-fitting shorts out of the way and we had some awesome, hard-pounding sex.

After, I brushed the drywall and saw dust off my knees and back, and we walked back down to my house. I continued my gardening and he went on his way. That may not be a really "strange" place, but with the front door open, no glass yet in the windows, landscapers working at the house behind that one, and several people out milling around the neighborhood, it was certainly one of the hotter brief sessions I have had. I never told the family that moved into that house how much I liked it. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I had a FWB who was owned a construction company and he was the contractor on the house I had built, as well as most in my former neighborhood. I liked to walk around the neighborhood and explore the new houses in various stages of construction. One weekend I was out working in my yard and FWB was driving through the area and stopped by to chit-chat. I complained that he got locks on the doors of a house down the road before I had gotten to snoop. He told me come on, and we walked down the street, he unlocked the partially-complete house and I looked around.

I went back to a room he was in standing next to a hole in the wall that would become a window. He took one step to the side, then pushed my shoulders down until I was kneeling in front of him. I knew that that meant. After sucking and licking and nibbling for a bit, he pulled me back up, pushed me against a wall, moved my loose-fitting shorts out of the way and we had some awesome, hard-pounding sex.

After, I brushed the drywall and saw dust off my knees and back, and we walked back down to my house. I continued my gardening and he went on his way. That may not be a really "strange" place, but with the front door open, no glass yet in the windows, landscapers working at the house behind that one, and several people out milling around the neighborhood, it was certainly one of the hotter brief sessions I have had. I never told the family that moved into that house how much I liked it. ;)

Whew! Nice story, MsLady! Bet the house heats up trwo or three degrees when you approach that part of the house :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Whew! Nice story, MsLady! Bet the house heats up trwo or three degrees when you approach that part of the house :)

Hehee!

;)