Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toys

smokeater

• Members

Has anyone used the feeldoe toy on thier partner. It looks like it could be fun but trying to convince my wife to use such a thing will prove to be interesting to say the least. I have always enjoyed anal stimulation and my wife in the past has helped but she seems to be shying away more an more from different things and I would love for her to use this on me..... Please let me know what you think...

• Members

I am EXTREMELY interested in the Feeldoe toy, it seems like a wonderful toy for women to use with other women, or for use with their men who like anal penetration. Since my hubby is just now getting used to the idea of anal stimulation, I am hoping that I can convince him to try that toy soon. I have never wanted to be a "strap-on" girl, but this seesm different, maybe because the one end goes up inside you, and therefore you get more pleasure!

I will let you know if I try it, in the meantime, just tell your wife what benefits it would have for her - stimulating her while she stimulates YOU, that is the bonus of it!

Why not go for it???

Mikayla

• Members
I am EXTREMELY interested in the Feeldoe toy, it seems like a wonderful toy for women to use with other women, or for use with their men who like anal penetration. Since my hubby is just now getting used to the idea of anal stimulation, I am hoping that I can convince him to try that toy soon. I have never wanted to be a "strap-on" girl, but this seesm different, maybe because the one end goes up inside you, and therefore you get more pleasure!

I will let you know if I try it, in the meantime, just tell your wife what benefits it would have for her - stimulating her while she stimulates YOU, that is the bonus of it!

Why not go for it???

Mikayla

:blink: Well I for one have not heard of the Feeldoe toy until now. I would be interested in getting one so my gf could use it on me and enjoy the ride herself. B) Only recently we have been exploring anal fun while having sex and it was very pleasurable for me :P . Does TooTimid sell this toy? Peace 12G B)