Official Community Forums Home

Clit Disappears?

• Members

I swear my girlfriends clitoris disappears at the point when she reaches orgasm when doing oral on her. I think I remember my ex doing something similar to. Do most women do this?

Telecom

• Members

As far as I have always heard, and know from my own personal experiences, the clitoris becomes extremely engorged with blood when it the woman is excited and when she is about to orgasm, the clit becomes even bigger - not smaller - and after orgasm it will shrink down slowly. My hubby can always tell when I am getting close because of how large my clit will get. I have not heard of the "disappearing clit!"

Sorry Telecom!

Mikayla

• Members

Telecom69, I have to say I have never heard of a "disappearing clit" before I do know like the others have already stated that once a women is ready to cum the clitoris will shrink down slowly but I have never heard of it disappearing. I do know my hubby when I asked him about it, he stated that it may seem like it disappeared because it will shrink and he knows right when I am getting ready to cum because my clitoral area is soooo engorged! ALthough he also stated that if I have a HUGE O that he noticed that my clitoris shrinks done alot faster.

Does it disappear completely, or come in and out, like the muscle spasming?