Official Community Forums Home

Asshopper?

notacougar

• Members

I misread this on my FB feed;

Big, giant asshopper outside on my patio. I want to go out but I am too afraid. So stuck in the house until Chris gets home. I hate these things, why are they so bad this year?

supposed to be grasshopper....

I think I have been spending too much time reading TT stories LOL

• Review Team

LOL - grasshopper makes sense, not sure if one should really be afraid of an asshopper - that could be fun!!! :)

• Members

LOL - grasshopper makes sense, not sure if one should really be afraid of an asshopper - that could be fun!!! :)

:)

I wonder if anyone will take the bait here and run off with this whole asshopper idea and make a story for us to read?

Hmmmm... maybe a few would take the bait, or maybe many would take the bait and maybe soon we would have so many asshoppers swarming and twitching around on tt that it would rival a Biblical plague.

Oh, the visual!!! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Being an Asshopper from way back, I can honestly say, I've never had someone stay indoors and afraid of my asshopper skills. lol

Funny how just a word or even a few letters can screw up a statement into something completely different.

While IM'ing with my GF, I told her how badly I'd love to be licking her wetness, and I wanted to cum hard in my mouth. The key word missing was HER cumming hard into my mouth. OMG We still laugh our asses off at that one!!

• Review Team

Being an Asshopper from way back, I can honestly say, I've never had someone stay indoors and afraid of my asshopper skills. lol

Funny how just a word or even a few letters can screw up a statement into something completely different.

While IM'ing with my GF, I told her how badly I'd love to be licking her wetness, and I wanted to cum hard in my mouth. The key word missing was HER cumming hard into my mouth. OMG We still laugh our asses off at that one!!

If YOU manage to cum in your mouth, please take photos and share! Hehee! Hey, I have seen those sites, there are some men who can do that! Impressive!

• Members

If YOU manage to cum in your mouth, please take photos and share! Hehee! Hey, I have seen those sites, there are some men who can do that! Impressive!

LOL I'll send you the video. ;) Fortunately for me though, I've never been one of those "shootin' for the stars" type of guys. I think I've got some on my upper chest/ neck area once from a hand job. :)

• Review Team

LOL I'll send you the video. ;) Fortunately for me though, I've never been one of those "shootin' for the stars" type of guys. I think I've got some on my upper chest/ neck area once from a hand job. :)

It is good to have goals. :)

• Review Team

First, I'll need an assistant to volunteer. ;) anyone? Anyone? Bueller? lol

And just what would be required of this assistant? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Well, an open mind, goal oriented and an over achiever is a good start. :P

YAY! So far it seems I am very qualified for this ... job! :)

• Review Team

Please send your *ahem ... resume to me ASAP. ;)

Before I do, I think I should know the ... benefits of this ... job. ;)

• Review Team

The ummm benefits are only limited by your imagination..

Ooooh, me likey that answer since I do have a very active imagination!