Official Community Forums Home

Hustler's Amazing Wirelss Cockring

trina2008

• Members

Product ID: TLH2115-6

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4859

The Amazing Wireless Cockring

I love anything that vibrates my clit, and this little baby keeps my hubby as happy as me. I love the fact that we can both enjoy a toy simultaneously, which is why I highly recommend the Hustler Amazing Wireless Cockring.

Well let’s start with the basics, this cockring is made from cyber skin and feels incredible. This is the first product made from this material that I have owned. I have to say it is so soft and silky that I am dying to get a vibrator made from cyber skin just because of how it feels.

Other than the material, it is a basic cockring with a bit of flare. The small ring fits around your cock and the second ring fits around your package. Now the rings look really small when you first take it out of the package, so guys don't think this won't work for you. The cyber skin really stretches, and I mean really stretches. My husband is a big guy and he was a little worried, but no problem it fit great. I tried it out with a dong that is 1 3/4 in girth and it held just fine and went right back to its original shape. The wireless part is great it has a little vibe that looks like a box with little batteries in it like watch batteries. This is a very quiet vibe you can hardly tell it is on, that is until you put it on. Remember that if it hurts at all guys then take it off right away. Cockrings constrict blood flow and you never want to leave it on too long or if you loose any feeling.

So my husband was worried like I said about how little it looked as I slowly aroused him enough to the point he was ready to break. I pulled out the cockring and gave him a little smile, and started to lube him up so I could slide it on his hard penis.

It went on very easy and within seconds I could see how hard he was getting from the ring. What a turn on! I pulled out the vibrator that comes with the ring and slid it into the ring, as my husband couldn’t figure out what was going to happen next, I turned it on. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and said how incredible this felt. I asked how it felt and he told me "It felt like his whole dick was a vibrator".

I couldn't wait to climb on top of him and give my hubby and this clit vibe a ride. I could feel the vibrations but was having a hard time figuring out the best position, besides on top, which is where I was. The stimulator just wasn't getting to my clit like I hoped, so a little more shifting and we decided that my knees should be in front of me and that is when it hit me. Sweet bliss, it was amazing against my clit as my hubby braced himself for me to ride him. Now we have tried vibrators between us, so it would hit my clit as we have sex. This is SO much better because he was feeling it as much as I was. The vibe would just get in the way or would move at the last second and leave me stuck until we could find the spot again.

We kept grinding away as the vibe kept teasing my clit, until I had such a strong orgasm I lost total control and just bucked wildly until I couldn't cum anymore. At least that is what I thought, until my hubby took the ring off and then got me from behind doggy style. What a fabulous invention! No wires, so soft you could have sworn it was your man not a toy and just as fabulous for him because he still felt like he was vibrating even after the ring was off he was still tingling.

Hustler thank you for a great couples toy! I would recommend this toy for any couple trying to spice up their sex life.

• Members

Great Review....you told us how to use the toy (everyone gets confused about cock-rings) and assured the men that Cyberskin stretches - cause it does! Sounds just divine - I think I must get one of these now for my hubby!

Thanks for sharing! :P

OH, I would assume the same rules of care apply to this as would any other Cyberskin toy - and I would assume the lube you used was Water-based - not Silicone-based?

Mikayla ;)

• Members
Great Review....you told us how to use the toy (everyone gets confused about cock-rings) and assured the men that Cyberskin stretches - cause it does! Sounds just divine - I think I must get one of these now for my hubby!

Thanks for sharing! :P

OH, I would assume the same rules of care apply to this as would any other Cyberskin toy - and I would assume the lube you used was Water-based - not Silicone-based?

Mikayla ;)

Mikayla,

I always use a water-based lube for all of my toys. That is unless I use a toy in the water, the silicone is the way to go. This way I can never get confused about what lube goes with what. I figured that is the easiest way to remember.

Believe me the cockring was my husbands first one and he loved it as much as I did:)

• 5 months later...
Product ID: TLH2115-6

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4859

I love anything that vibrates my clit, and this little baby keeps my hubby as happy as me. I love the fact that we can both enjoy a toy simultaneously, which is why I highly recommend the Hustler Amazing Wireless Cockring.

Well let’s start with the basics, this cockring is made from cyber skin and feels incredible. This is the first product made from this material that I have owned. I have to say it is so soft and silky that I am dying to get a vibrator made from cyber skin just because of how it feels.

Other than the material, it is a basic cockring with a bit of flare. The small ring fits around your cock and the second ring fits around your package. Now the rings look really small when you first take it out of the package, so guys don't think this won't work for you. The cyber skin really stretches, and I mean really stretches. My husband is a big guy and he was a little worried, but no problem it fit great. I tried it out with a dong that is 1 3/4 in girth and it held just fine and went right back to its original shape. The wireless part is great it has a little vibe that looks like a box with little batteries in it like watch batteries. This is a very quiet vibe you can hardly tell it is on, that is until you put it on. Remember that if it hurts at all guys then take it off right away. Cockrings constrict blood flow and you never want to leave it on too long or if you loose any feeling.

So my husband was worried like I said about how little it looked as I slowly aroused him enough to the point he was ready to break. I pulled out the cockring and gave him a little smile, and started to lube him up so I could slide it on his hard penis.

It went on very easy and within seconds I could see how hard he was getting from the ring. What a turn on! I pulled out the vibrator that comes with the ring and slid it into the ring, as my husband couldn’t figure out what was going to happen next, I turned it on. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and said how incredible this felt. I asked how it felt and he told me "It felt like his whole dick was a vibrator".

I couldn't wait to climb on top of him and give my hubby and this clit vibe a ride. I could feel the vibrations but was having a hard time figuring out the best position, besides on top, which is where I was. The stimulator just wasn't getting to my clit like I hoped, so a little more shifting and we decided that my knees should be in front of me and that is when it hit me. Sweet bliss, it was amazing against my clit as my hubby braced himself for me to ride him. Now we have tried vibrators between us, so it would hit my clit as we have sex. This is SO much better because he was feeling it as much as I was. The vibe would just get in the way or would move at the last second and leave me stuck until we could find the spot again.

We kept grinding away as the vibe kept teasing my clit, until I had such a strong orgasm I lost total control and just bucked wildly until I couldn't cum anymore. At least that is what I thought, until my hubby took the ring off and then got me from behind doggy style. What a fabulous invention! No wires, so soft you could have sworn it was your man not a toy and just as fabulous for him because he still felt like he was vibrating even after the ring was off he was still tingling.

Hustler thank you for a great couples toy! I would recommend this toy for any couple trying to spice up their sex life.

Quick question for you how long do the batteries last in this thing?

• 1 year later...
  • Members

TLH2115-6main.jpg

Review by: ladylove 7/30/08

The Amazing Wireless Cockring is made of Cyberskin which is very stretchy, order-less, tasteless and extremely comfortable. It has a vibrating, multi-speed bullet, that is inserted into the center of the grooved nub. The vibrations ranges from mild to moderate/high and is pretty quiet. The adjustment for the intensity of the vibe is on the top-side and easy to adjust without breaking the moment. The nub gives the clitoris very special attention. Below the nub there is a circle with-in a circle; the inside circle fits around the shaft (no matter what your size) and the outside circle goes around the testicles. Best of all NO WIRES!! And if that's not enough it's packaged with the batteries already installed; You'll need to pull a small piece of plastic out from between the two batteries before you use it the first time. It's very simple to use.

When I first opened the package I giggled, because I thought it looked like a stirrup, horseback riders put their foot through. When my AEH (always eager husband) saw it he just groaned, "Not another cockring". My AEH finds cockrings uncomfortable and ineffective. He did finally agree to try this one, but not happily. That evening I put on a cowboy hat before going to ride my bull. After some oral attention, he was very ready to try the Amazing Wireless Cockring. It is unbelievably stretchy, therefore easy to get on his cock and over his sac, still I used a water based lube just in case. Remember to always use water based lube with cyberskin. We played with the vibration, which was felt through out his shaft and balls, we both loved the intensity; and the clit nub was INCREDIBLE! I rode my bull hard and long all the way home. We both agreed he felt harder and came harder, like he was 25 again. He said this cockring was a very comfortable, that's huge coming from him. We agree it's a favorite! The Amazing Wireless Cockring earned 5 out of 5 hearts.