Official Community Forums Home

The Sexy Seductive Stripper

WendyNY

• Members

It was evening and we decide to go for a short ride on our motorcycles. We drive down through the city and pass lots of bars on the way. At the end of the street I notice bright pink lights and see a strip club. I slow down and look over at you leaning my head towards the bar. I make it clear that I want to stop. We pull in and get off our bikes.

I was so excited as we walked in. There were beautiful women everywhere. One of the women was dancing on the stage next to the pole. She was absolutely STUNNING--Tall, blond with large tits and a beautiful ass. She had on a black G- string and high black heels. She swung around on the pole upside down. I was amazed at how flexible she was We got drinks at the bar and sat next to the stage to get a better look at her. I walked over to the side of the stage with a couple of dollars to give her. She swayed over to me and leaned over giving me an upclose look at her gorgeous tits. She had nice nipples which were getting hard. She didn't just take the dollar bills though. She pulled me up on the stage and laid me back down. She put the dollar bills in my mouth and spread her legs in front of me. Raising my tight low cut white T- shirt she put her soft lips on my stomach kissing me slowly all the way up to my tits. She spread my legs wide--stretching my already tight jeans even tighter. I wrapped my legs around her resting my high heels on her back. All the men were leaning in watching us. I looked over at you and saw how wide your eyes had grown as you watched us intently. She took one of my nipples in her mouth licking and sucking on it gently. Slowly she ran her tongue across it making the nipple even harder.. I ran my fingers across her large tits and down over her tight round ass. I squeezed it and slid my fingers underneath feeling the outline of her pussy lips. Ohhhhhhh she was getting so wet---I could feel her wetness on my fingers.

The blond put her ass in my face as she danced over the top of me. Finally she made her way back up to my face and with her teeth slowly pulled the dollar bills out of my mouth. Smiling as she pulled me up she told me her shift was almost over. She asked if we would like to come back to the private room for awhile for some extra fun. I looked over at you and you had a huge smile on your face. I told her we would be happy to meet her in the back. I went back to you and whispered in your ear, telling you that you would be having lots of fun that evening.

We walked to the back and went into the private room. There were some low lights around a round red bed in the middle. The whole room was a mirror and it intensified the lights. The room was filled with candles glowing. There were red velvet blankets on the bed and there was a black headboard with two poles on it close together. There was low music playing softly in the background . My heart started beating faster at the very seductive setting. The blonde came in. She had put on a red lingerie top and had on a short black leather skirt. God, she looked so sexy. She came over to you and sat on your lap. She looked into your eyes and ran her hands through your hair. You placed your hands on her back and slowly made your way to the front running your fingers over her breasts. She pulled you up to the bed laying you on your back. She whispered that she was going to give us a night we never forgot. She came over to me and started doing a very seductive strip tease. Slowly she removed her top. Her breasts were amazing and she took my hands and placed them over the top of them. She asked if I had ever been with a woman before--I told her no. She took my shirt off and glanced over at you---you were watching intently. I could see the bulge that was growing in your pants.

You were leaning back against the headboard. The blonde and I were facing each other on the bed. She straddled me and pushed me back down in front of you. Sliding my jeans off, she started licking my pussy through my panties. God, I was getting so wet. I noticed that you were rubbing your cock. She looked over at you and told you that you couldn't touch yourself until she told you to. Making sure that you didn't- she took 2 black satin scarves and tied your hands to the poles behind you. Slowly she slid your pants off. Oh, my God, you were so huge. Your cock looked AMAZING. I couldn't take my eyes off it. You laid back with your legs spread and your huge cock growing ever so large. She started licking your nipples taking them in her teeth. She wanted me to do one side of you while she did the other. I looked up at you as I licked your nipple. It was so hard. Does that feel good I asked you ? Is it making you excited ? You nodded slowly. She started licking my nipples and taking them in her mouth. Oh God, it felt so good. I reached over and caressed her tits. They were so big. I reached down between her legs and put my hands on her pussy. She pushed me back and we laid down in front of you. She reached down between my legs and slid my panties off. Oh fuck, I was getting so wet. She took her tongue and slid it around the outside of my pussy. Slowly she put her fingers inside me. Her fingers were all the way inside me- fucking me.

Oh God, I felt like I was going to cum right away. She saw that I was getting too excited and she stopped, telling me I couldn't cum yet. She reaches behind her and takes a strap on out. Slowly she spreads my legs wide and starts to fuck me with the strap on. Faster and harder she fucks me as she rubs my clit with her fingers. Her tits are in my face and I reach out grabbing them and take them in my mouth. I suck on the large nipples. Oh, God I can't hold back anymore. I reach out and grab her ass with both hands pulling her deeper into me. I cum so hard and yell so loud. Oh Fuck....it feels so good . The blonde takes the strap-on off and faces me with her ass towards you. She tells me to lick her pussy , so that you can watch. I've never tasted a woman before. She tastes amazing , so sweet and her skin was so soft. I run my tongue around the edges of her pussy lapping it slowly. She moans and spreads her legs wider. I look over at you and your cock was getting so large it was almost turning purple. I felt guilty that we weren't giving you as much attention. You did seem to enjoy the anticipation of what was soon to come though.

I slide my fingers into her pussy as I lean over and lick your cock with my tongue. I slide my wet tongue slowly up and down your shaft. God you look so good and your cock is so hard. She rubs your balls with her fingers . She places her mouth over your cock and slowly takes it in inch by inch. You groan as she fucks your cock with her mouth. I was fucking her pussy now harder and she was so wet. She was moaning and said that she wanted to feel you inside her pussy. She straddles your nice hard cock as she slides herself on you. I lick her from behind as I watch your cock go inside her. She was riding you and I would run my tongue along your cock each time she came up off it. I came up to the front of you and pulled on your nipples as you fucked her. Do you want to cum yet ? Do you want to fill her pussy with your nice hot juicy cum ? You nod and I tell you that you can't just yet until she cums. I tongue her clit as you fuck her. Her moans are getting louder and she starts to cum on your cock. I bite on your nipples as she cums. You are ready to explode aren't you ? You can cum now--Cum for me--I want to see you cum, I want to hear you cum. Oh fuck--you can't hold back any longer and you yell out as I untie your hands. You grab her and pull her into you. She wraps her legs around you as you fill her wet pussy with your hot cum. Finally she rolls off you. The cum is dripping out of her.

I lean over and spread her legs wide in front of you. I lick her pussy and taste your cum. God, you taste so good. As I am licking her I have my ass towards you. You reach over and slide your large fingers inside me. Oh fuck it feels so good. You fuck me harder with your fingers. I've never had a Gspot orgasm before and it feels like you are hitting my Gspot. There's this incredible feeling inside me--Oh fuck---don't stop. All of the sudden this wave crashes through me and I start to cum like I've never cum before. Then this fluid spurts out of my pussy. I can't stop cumming and I'm just GUSHING hot juice all over you. It's everywhere--- I'm so wet.

I roll over behind you and then I see the strap on . You are so hard again and I lube up the strap on as I start to lick you from behind. I wiggle my fingers inside your ass slowly.I've always wanted to do this to you. You moan and you start to fuck the blonde as she has her legs spread for you--facing you. I slowly put the dildo inside you feeling it go inside your ass. Oh God, I could cum again as I'm getting so excited as I continue to fuck your ass. You are pounding the blonde so hard and she starts to cum. You grab her with one final plunge as I plunge the strap on deeper into your ass. You are so loud as you shoot hot cum yet once again into the blonde. I feel myself let go and I start to cum again. The waves crash through me over and over as I have the dildo buried in your ass. I pull out slowly and you roll off the blonde. She lays back and pulls you down next to her. We fall back on the bed, completely spent.....

Yes, I will enjoy replaying the evening over in my mind--continually over and over again.......

• Like 2

• Members

VERY nice Wendy....glad I took a few moments to read THAT!

• Review Team
:o Wow, that was....HOT! Definetly something I want to read again... I think I shall :D:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • Members

Wow! This is a must read! 

• Members

very nice story  ,  some stripper are great some are not , had some make me cookies and got chased out of ,one in Kentucky lost $200 in about 15 minutes, with the tipping everyone and buying drinks for the girl , and they werent that pretty so one stripper that knew my friend said follow me to her club ,she took good care of us, some local girl took care of me because i treated them good , some guy are assholes to them, i got free lap dances, seen some very nice older and younger women ,,some nice places some dumps,