Official Community Forums Home

Neon Glass Vibrator

mailahn97

• Members

pd1408-16_5_1.jpg

Neon Glass

I thought this was an interesting idea. This toy measures about 5.5 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter. It is a basic slim vibe that you slide the glass sleeve over. It takes 2 AAA batteries that are not included. They are easily inserted by unscrewing the base. Even though this toy is waterproof, make sure that you have the base screwed on tightly to prevent seepage onto the batteries. The sleeve slides on and off very easily but not so easily that it would come off during play. I slid the sleeve on and turned the toy on. I will say if you are looking for a quiet toy this is definitely not it. I think that due to the plastic and the glass vibrating against each other, it is rather noisy. To me this was a slight turnoff. The adjustable vibe though does feel very strong. The glass sleeve does have very pronounced bumps all along the shaft.

Now it is time to test it out. Granted this is a lot smaller than I usually use but I thought I could still use it to warm up with. I turned it on and started with teasing my clit. It was definitely strong enough and I can feel myself slowly building up. I then inserted the toy. Not a huge fan as it didn't have enough girth for me, but might be perfect for a beginner.

Then after giving it some thought I decided to try it for anal but thought I would try it cold. I took the sleeve and put it in my refrigerator for the next time I play. Granted, not anywhere that anyone would find it! So the next day I grabbed it and slid it onto the plastic vibe. After this I placed some lube on it---with it being glass anything will work. I slowly slid it in and the cold was an interesting sensation that I enjoyed. I had to get used to the bumps but once I did I really enjoyed this so I am thinking I've found another fun toy for anal.

I would definitely say it is probably aimed more at a beginner but others can find some alternative uses for it as well, as I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Me likey bumps, and glass! :) Thanks for the review!

• 3 months later...

It's very pretty. I'm wondering how well it will stay together. I had one similar to this one, and the glass sleeve came off after a few uses. I'm wondering how it's fared over time?

• Members

It has not come apart. After reading your reply I tried to pull it apart and it takes a lot of pull for it and it still didn't come apart.