Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-ons

ladylove

• Members

Sometimes a man can walk by and its not everyman but there is this smell that intoxicates me I get so aroused to the point that I feel like I will become insane...My body becomes so sensitive to touch I ache in places that are way too sensitive to ache like that....If he has a sexy voice and a sexy body stick me with a fork and serve me as a turky cause the popper has poped....Am I the only one that can get like that...

That was me.

Old Spice.

• Members

Cook for me.....

In the past when I had met a woman who I was all gaga for I would invite her to my place for dinner. Then I seduce her.

It has ALWAYS worked when a woman who was gaga for me cooked me dinner. Then she seduces me.

Ain't life grand?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Jeans and a sports coat

gets me every time! hmmmm...

Boots, a mini-skirt and tight sweater. whew, that does it for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Jeans and a sports coat

With me, women look so damned sexy in business attire. And the "Eyes", its always the "Eyes.

• Members

With me, women look so damned sexy in business attire. And the "Eyes", its always the "Eyes.

a lot of girls are wearing boots these days. I often find them sexy

• Members

a lot of girls are wearing boots these days. I often find them sexy

Hair on a woman. I am sexually turned on by a womans hair. Hopefully its long enough to wrap around the Hard On between my legs

• Members

Love a man with a slow hand.....

Reminds me of an old somewhat sexist saying... "Roman (Roaming) Hands and Russian (Rushing) Fingers"

Not sure what it all meant, just remember the saying, :o

BTW, I am extremely physically turned on by "Slow Sensual" kisses, which only leads to more turn ons !!

Enjoy the Week End, hopefully with your man of a "Slow Hand"

• Members

After a haircut, the cute barber gal shaving the back of my neck with a straight razor; carotid artery just inches away. It would send paralyzing chills down my spine . . .

Sorry, Im Somewhat Perplexed. So I need to ask, Is this a physical turn on ??

Is it the "Cute Barber Gal" "The Straight Razor" or the dangers of your "Carotid Artery" so close to the straight razor.

Sorry for my confused look :blink:

• Members

Sorry, Im Somewhat Perplexed. So I need to ask, Is this a physical turn on ??

Is it the "Cute Barber Gal" "The Straight Razor" or the dangers of your "Carotid Artery" so close to the straight razor.

Sorry for my confused look :blink:

It's the combination. The pretty girl; the super-sharp, potential deadly weapon in her hand; the working close to your vulnerable neck; the fact she is essentially a total stranger, and you must put down your guard and submit for her; the realization your end could be a quick flick of the wrist away. Coupled with the physical sensations of her putting warm shaving cream on the back of your neck, the shaving, the chills down the back and the feeling a near-paralysis that sets in, and the wiping clean afterwards. A certain eroticism to it all.

• Members

Jeans and a sports coat

Quite frequently I wear a sport coat, while wearing jeans, depending on the shirt as to whether I tuck it or not.

As well, I like women wearing a sport coat or a nice overcoat in the winter, especially if it conforms to her figure.

But this is just in general terms, which I find sexy/appealing from afar.

In men, I tend to go towards the blonde haired, blue eyed ones, without even realizing it. When I first read this thread, I pondered on it for a while. The majority of my past BF's, and even my hubby, have been blonde/blue-eyed. Though, when I do "stray" from that norm for me, it's with guys with black hair, and usually brown eyes, usually Italian. It hasn't been on purpose, I swear!

I have noticed that any women I may be attracted too of the same coloring (blonde/blue eyed, or black haired, but with either green or blue eyes). Again, totally unintentional.

With men, I like them to have strong arms, wide shoulders, and a small butt. Yes, I said it! :P And, I've noticed that I really like manly looking arms and hands. No clue why, but there it is. LOL

• Members

Reminds me of an old somewhat sexist saying... "Roman (Roaming) Hands and Russian (Rushing) Fingers"

Not sure what it all meant, just remember the saying, :o

BTW, I am extremely physically turned on by "Slow Sensual" kisses, which only leads to more turn ons !!

Enjoy the Week End, hopefully with your man of a "Slow Hand"

Thanks it was an enjoyable couple of weeks.

• Members

Thanks it was an enjoyable couple of weeks.

Hmmmm, hopefully your time away was sex filled, with "slow hands".

Well, it does seem to have re~energized your time and efforts in posting on TT, Which I am happy for as I was thinking of a hiatus myself. Maybe not as it seems things are picking up...

Thanks LL !

• Members

Hmmmm, hopefully your time away was sex filled, with "slow hands".

Well, it does seem to have re~energized your time and efforts in posting on TT, Which I am happy for as I was thinking of a hiatus myself. Maybe not as it seems things are picking up...

Thanks LL !

Yes quite reenergizing! I think if we keep it going there is bound to be more activity here. However during the holidays posting can get few and fare between, don't loose hope. smile.gif

• Members

Yes quite reenergizing! I think if we keep it going there is bound to be more activity here. However during the holidays posting can get few and fare between, don't loose hope. smile.gif

Haha, but you didnt comment on the relevance of "Slow Hands" within your travels or your re-energizing period. Fair enough, sometimes silence is more than enough information.

emo3.gif

• Members

Haha, but you didnt comment on the relevance of "Slow Hands" within your travels or your re-energizing period. Fair enough, sometimes silence is more than enough information.

emo3.gif

wrong forum for that conversation.tongue.gif

• Members

wrong forum for that conversation.tongue.gif

Haha, your excuse doesnt hold water.

Kindly direct your attention and story of "Slow Hands" to the applicable Forum and submit the details. We'll be waiting with bated breath to hear about your details of how you were able to re-energize yourself or with the aid of "Slow Hands" !!! emo8.gif

• Members

Haha, your excuse doesnt hold water.

Kindly direct your attention and story of "Slow Hands" to the applicable Forum and submit the details. We'll be waiting with bated breath to hear about your details of how you were able to re-energize yourself or with the aid of "Slow Hands" !!! emo8.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Maybe after the holidays. It's crunch time.

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Maybe after the holidays. It's crunch time.

Understood, I need to get busy with wrapping presents.

But, Cum Jan 2nd, I'll be looking :P

• Members

Understood, I need to get busy with wrapping presents.

But, Cum Jan 2nd, I'll be looking :P

Hahaha ok... I'll have to see if I can come up with a story.

• Members

Hahaha ok... I'll have to see if I can come up with a story.

Anticipation is a turn on, somewhat :P