Official Community Forums Home

Begining To Get The Picture

Stacie72

• Members

I have tried to call too timid I have tried to ask several times on here but I must be completely makeing people sick and there running to there trash cans giving a good whirl.....Or there is not realy many people that use this site....Now I have read on here where woman are screwing there husbands up the anal and all I have been needing to know is what would be better strapless or harness when it comes to a REAL WOMAN wearing it NOT ME.

• Like 1

• Members

ps. Still waiting on the return phone call from too timid gues my money isnt good enough to spend here.

Like the last 4 days I've been pretty horny. To the point where Veterans Day I spent 6 hours having solo anal. Last night another couple hours. Only a couple cuz for some reason I started to jack off sooner than usual. So I'm jacking left handed (I'm right handed) and slamming 2 or 3 different dongs in and out. As I started to get a rhythm I grabbed my MrBig and just started going crazy with it. Well I only lasted a few minutes and my dick exploded. My ass clenched down on Big like all get out and it took a few more minutes to ease it out. Shower and toy cleanup time.

When I'm horny all I want is anal. I don't even care if you give me a reach around. I am weary of solo sex.

Why do I carry a gun? Cuz a cop is too heavy.

MOLON LABE

OBAMANATION.....how about that birth certificate huh???

When they ask me "Paper or plastic?"...I say it don't matter I am BI-SACKSUAL!!!

After reading this topic here on TT and its so hard to answer a simple question what is more pleaseing for a genetic female to wear.

• Members

I have tried to call too timid I have tried to ask several times on here but I must be completely makeing people sick and there running to there trash cans giving a good whirl.....Or there is not realy many people that use this site....Now I have read on here where woman are screwing there husbands up the anal and all I have been needing to know is what would be better strapless or harness when it comes to a REAL WOMAN wearing it NOT ME.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your question answered. I have NO IDEA what would be better, and that is why I didn't respond. I know there are plenty of people here who could give you an answer. But I also know that sometimes on weekends there are fewer people here.

It is also possible that the staff on the store side haven't been in. The site says the phones are manned 8am to 4:40pm Monday-Thursday, and 8am to 3pm on Friday. Those times are ET. I tend to forget that when I call...

Good luck finding what you're looking for. I'm sure that someone will be able to answer your question.

• Members

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your question answered. I have NO IDEA what would be better, and that is why I didn't respond. I know there are plenty of people here who could give you an answer. But I also know that sometimes on weekends there are fewer people here.

It is also possible that the staff on the store side haven't been in. The site says the phones are manned 8am to 4:40pm Monday-Thursday, and 8am to 3pm on Friday. Those times are ET. I tend to forget that when I call...

Good luck finding what you're looking for. I'm sure that someone will be able to answer your question.

Also, today is Columbus Day so they may not be in today either.

• Members

Hi Stacie--

I did see your question when I scrolled through the Too Timid site last week. I don't "log on" all the time and am unable to go on here when my children are home. They are at that "nosy" age now !! LOL..... Sorry I wasn't able to post a reply right away.

I do have an answer for you. I do own and have used an actual "strap on" versus the strapless one. I LOVE it every now and then for something different or when my husband and I can't have "actual sex".

I have a friend who is a lesbian. She had been asking me about different types as I used to work for a sex toy company doing home parties. She was looking for a strapless one. She did finally purchase one and was VERY disappointed with it . Apparently, the idea of the strapless one is that it will suction itself to your body---but I guess it didn't work so well. I have no problems with the strap on I own. I don't see one exactly like it on here but they have some that go in harnesses. I think as long as you don't get the suction cup type, it will work just fine.

Here are a couple that look prettty good--

http://www.tootimid.com/ultra-harness-2000-female.html ---

http://www.tootimid.com/beginner-s-harness-and-dildo.html

There is also a "double delight" one on here that might work for both of you at the same time--

http://www.tootimid.com/double-delight-strap-on.html

As far as your questions on anal sex---we've only done anal a few times (he has NO DESIRE to have me perform anal on him. ) I have enjoyed it myself, but only a few times. It's not something that I want to do every time.

I think that this is something that will take awhile for both of you to get used to. It will take awhile to learn what to do to excite both of you--as it's something very new for you (and her ) It's trial and error I guess. But, you can have fun trying. Try not to get too frustrated. Make it a game---try a different way and style each time. Eventually you will find something that you both enjoy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I've never had the pleasure of this, so I don't know, but wendy's reply seems logical. My guess would be strap-on would be best. Happy exploring. :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

ty wendy you seemed to understand my question and finaly I have input I can put to work ty ty ty

Boy Stacie72 This is going to be a tough nut to crack and I don't even know if I can but you've stirred up some thoughts I had 25+years ago when I first started experimenting with anal sex. I mean stuff I'm pretty sure I never even owned up to here. I'm not even sure if this is something you might have thought of prior to your transformation and new birth as a TG woman.

Before I really get started I feel like I have to add this personal CMOA statement. Before I do that let me just say this. I've been a member here on the TT Forums since June 2005. My own sexuality has given me all sorts of grief my entire adult life until I came to the realization here at TT that I was OK. Add to all of that that I am not OUT as a Bi man in the town where I've lived the past 36 years. Everything I say here today in this thread are my own personal experiences and are not meant in any way shape or form to hurt you or to make you feel any less of a sexual being as any of the rest of us here at TT or on this big Green Ball. I hope this makes sense to you cuz it barely makes sense to me.

My memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. Somewhere between 1985 and 1990 I wasn't all that successful in my relationships with women. I'm not going to go into the extreme detail I usually would just suffice to say I didn't feel as manly as my contemporaries. Around that same time I had an insatiable desire to learn what it was women felt and enjoyed when a man was having vaginal intercourse with them. I read everything I could get my hands on in this regard. Mind you now there was NO internet and no one had computers except IBM and the US Govt.

Prior to this time frame I'd had sex a few times with men but only one time had it been extraordinary. On this particular evening I'd let myself be picked up by a Gay man. While in the back of his van he had opened my eyes to a new exciting style of sex the likes of which I had never experienced before. He had given me my first ever fellatio and my first ever Rim Job.

Fast forward to 1985-90. Between the years I was 33 to 38 I frequently reminisced about that wonderful night in the back of a van. I also constantly wondered what it was that women so enjoyed about vaginal intercourse that it was driving me nuts. It wasn't the kind of thing I could ask women generally speaking. It wasn't the kind of thing I felt I could ask a girl friend if I had one. What a bitch this was for me. Finally I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to know what it was like for women to have a nice hard dick in their pussies I was going to have to try anal sex on myself as the receiver. Thus began my journey into the world of anal sex.

It was a long hard road. (no pun intended) I didn't know what I was doing. There was no one I could ask. Sometime prior to 2000 I got a hold of a small 1"x5" jelly vibrator. That small vibe started to open the door for me for what it must be like for women in terms of the joy I could give myself anally as opposed to the joy they received when they had a nice dick filling their pussies. Then around 2000 I bought my MrBig dildo and by then I was well on my way to finding out what Gay men who loved anal sex loved about it for I too found it to be extremely decadent and way way better than just about anything I could do with just my dick.

OK I don't know if this will answer your question Stacie but I'll try. I would think that if your wife were to be wearing a type of strap on harness which comes with a dildo attached that will slide up into her vagina while penetrating your backdoor it seems to me she would have the same type of fun you will be having. I don't recall who makes this harness or who sells it but it comes with 2 dildos. Basically one for you and one for her. As someone already said in this thread there is a Feeldoe toy that slips inside the 'giver' and on the other end there is a nice dong for you. But I think (not sure) it was made for lesbians and in your case it might not work as the angle of the dong for you might be at the wrong angle. (This is about the most difficult post I've ever written here in TT so I hope you'll cut me some slack in my writing of it.)

One last thing and I can wrap this up.

Somewhere in this thread I read that you stated if your wife was to give you an anal orgasm it would be your desire that she continue to make love to you so that she might have her own orgasm. Of course that's a very unselfish sentiment but I have to wonder if you've had the kind of anal orgasms I've had. Mind you now I've no idea what changes your body has undergone with the hormone treatments you've had or for long you've been receiving them. That said and understanding as I do you're not the genetic man I am but you were a genetic man at one time. (Again please don't think badly of me...I don't know very much about Transgendered Women but they intrigue me and I've wanted to meet and get to know one for a very long time. Anymore that I might say I won't because I could talk about it only in private chat were you a single woman. The fact that you are a married woman means to me I don't think it would be appropriate for me to share certain feelings or thoughts I have with you while seeking your counsel on them.)

I've had one monster blow out all the stops anal orgasm that I gave myself with my favorite dildo MrBig. This puppy lasted a full 2 minutes. But when this O of a lifetime hit me my ass muscles clamped down on my dildo and there was no way it was going to come out right then and there. For that matter if a gf had of been fucking me with a strap on she just would have been along for the ride of a lifetime (and STUCK) literally!! If your assgasms are anything like that Stacie I say more power to you but there again too if they are the same it might scare your poor wife half to death. And after all monster Orgasms are meant to be incredibly delicious NOT scary. Just my .02 worth. I hope this helps in your quest for sexual knowledge. :D