Official Community Forums Home

Name Your Food

Stacie72

• Members

Altoids ..... not really a food but they do add a twist to oral for him.

I definitely agree about the Altoids. It does provide something new. Haven't done that in a while....hmmm

• Review Team

Is ice a food? I hope so, because it can be oooooh, so fun!

• Members

I'm with MsLayD on this one... Icecubes. :D

never used popcles, just trying to think of something new. I guess it would get sticky.

• Review Team

I'm with MsLayD on this one... Icecubes. :D

Had an amazing time with ice the other day, as a matter of fact! ;)

K, I will throw it out here, but I expect a "huh?" or two, ginger root - soooo fun!

• Members

Had an amazing time with ice the other day, as a matter of fact! ;)

K, I will throw it out here, but I expect a "huh?" or two, ginger root - soooo fun!

Ginger root??? what do you do with the ginger root, of should I ask what's if for?

• Review Team

Ginger root??? what do you do with the ginger root, of should I ask what's if for?

It's called figging and involves peeling the ginger root and cutting it into the shape of a butt plug then using it anally for pleasure, or pain, depending on how recently it was peeled and a couple of other things. It gives a stinging sensation and in my limited experience (only done it twice) the fresher the peeling, the stronger the sting.

• Members

It's called figging and involves peeling the ginger root and cutting it into the shape of a butt plug then using it anally for pleasure, or pain, depending on how recently it was peeled and a couple of other things. It gives a stinging sensation and in my limited experience (only done it twice) the fresher the peeling, the stronger the sting.

Thanks for the explanation...

Sushi (does anyone remember the scene, with Samantha, from sex and the city?)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Did you know ginger (eaten) is suppose to be an aphrodisiac? Loads of uses...wink.gif

• Review Team

Did you know ginger (eaten) is suppose to be an aphrodisiac? Loads of uses...wink.gif

Such a handy food/spice! :)