Official Community Forums Home

Name Your Food

Stacie72

• Members

strawberries B)

l

Strawberries or Cherries in all the right places. They can be so damned sexy when licked and nibbled on, in that all so sexual mannerism.

• Members

l

Strawberries or Cherries in all the right places. They can be so damned sexy when licked and nibbled on, in that all so sexual mannerism.

One time, my wife and I were in a hotel room in Asbury Park and she told me she had a surprise for me. I had to vacate the room while she set it up. She got naked and placed some sushi and sauces at strategic points of her body. I was to eat the stuff off of her. Let me tell you, this was a turn-on.

• Members

One time, my wife and I were in a hotel room in Asbury Park and she told me she had a surprise for me. I had to vacate the room while she set it up. She got naked and placed some sushi and sauces at strategic points of her body. I was to eat the stuff off of her. Let me tell you, this was a turn-on.

my DH doesn't eat sushi, but if I was lying naked I'm sure he'd find something.....wink.gif

• Review Team

So today my friend was eating chocolate pudding and started feeding it to me. Holy smokes! The naughty thoughts I started having, lol! A mouth full of cool pudding, wrapping that around a hard cock, licking it back off, yeah... ;)

• Members

So today my friend was eating chocolate pudding and started feeding it to me. Holy smokes! The naughty thoughts I started having, lol! A mouth full of cool pudding, wrapping that around a hard cock, licking it back off, yeah... ;)

Hmmmm, such a vivid image going through my mind now, chocolate pudding and whipped cream in all the right places.

Oysters on the half shell have been fun to work with. Watching my GF slurp down an oyster or two with the ever so sexy sounds... Of course followed by tequila shooters, how could it not be fun.:kiss:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hmmmm, such a vivid image going through my mind now, chocolate pudding and whipped cream in all the right places.

Oysters on the half shell have been fun to work with. Watching my GF slurp down an oyster or two with the ever so sexy sounds... Of course followed by tequila shooters, how could it not be fun. :kiss:

The first thing I thought of was Beaver Pot Roast. No Lie. With copious amounts of gravy AND Ketchup and I got there half drunk on Apple-pie (Cider w/vodka, cinnamon& a skooch of nutmeg; aged 7 days and bottled in an earthenware crock jug) while wearing my Daniel Boone outfit. It was something I HAD TO DO in my Mountain Man Outfit back in November of 1987-88.:o

• Like 1

• Members

The first thing I thought of was Beaver Pot Roast. No Lie. With copious amounts of gravy AND Ketchup and I got there half drunk on Apple-pie (Cider w/vodka, cinnamon& a skooch of nutmeg; aged 7 days and bottled in an earthenware crock jug) while wearing my Daniel Boone outfit. It was something I HAD TO DO in my Mountain Man Outfit back in November of 1987-88. :o

BEAVER POT ROAST...Sounds edible...

As for the Cider, Hmmm, not so much...LoL... ;)