Official Community Forums Home

Adult Nursing Relationships

• Members

I read a LOT, and have recently read several stories that involve adult breastfeeding. I thought this might be an interesting discussion. What do you think? Yes, no, disgusting, erotic? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

• Members

I read a LOT, and have recently read several stories that involve adult breastfeeding. I thought this might be an interesting discussion. What do you think? Yes, no, disgusting, erotic? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

As a women who breast-fed her babies I don't find this sexy, erotic ect.. at all. DH did have a taste, but that was it. To me a complete turn off.

• Members

Not something that i would be personally in to, but if it poleases someone than they should enjoy it. Hell not everything i am into is like by all for example water sports. this is what keeps the board interesting.

• Members

Yes, put me in the "NO" column also !! I breastfed my babies as well and it's not something I think of as a sexual turn on. Although, I do agree that everyone has individual tastes (LOL ) and desires. What turns one person on-- is a complete turn off to another. My husband was not turned on by it - but I'm sure that there are many men who are.

• Members

I agree that there are different strokes for different folks. That's why I wanted to bring this topic up on this forum...I thought it have some interesting points of view.

• Members

So, one thought I have, and this may be part of why I brought this topic up here... There was recently a man who decided to drink his wife's excess breast milk--only breast milk. His point was, in part, to empty the freezer. The other thought I had was this: is it REALLY that odd (or wrong) to drink breast milk, when we think nothing of drinking cow or goat milk? We know breast milk is nutritious. So why is it so taboo for adults to drink it?!?

Come on, my friends, let's discuss this!

• Members

So, one thought I have, and this may be part of why I brought this topic up here... There was recently a man who decided to drink his wife's excess breast milk--only breast milk. His point was, in part, to empty the freezer. The other thought I had was this: is it REALLY that odd (or wrong) to drink breast milk, when we think nothing of drinking cow or goat milk? We know breast milk is nutritious. So why is it so taboo for adults to drink it?!?

Come on, my friends, let's discuss this!

Well I wonder if this particular guy knew how incredibly time consuming and exhausting it is to nurse and pump and freeze and all the rest. Maybe because of all the work his SO put into it he just couldn't see throwing it away. It is extremely nutritious although for adults I have no idea. Can't be any worse than diet soda. lol My SO was fascinated by my breasts when they were full. He just thought they were amazing and loved to suck on them, didn't bother me in the least but I can't say it turned either of us on all that much just amazing and novel I suppose. can I see us watching adult entertainment because it was a MILK film...extremely doubtful.

• Review Team

Personally, I don't like any milk except soy milk. The notion of drinking animal milk is icky to me, and I don't like the taste. However, I can see this a different way.

I know from other sites that many men do have desires to drink from their partner's breasts. Mommy-issues? I don't know. I think it is different. Many people find great pleasure in being able to consume, for lack of a better term, part of their SO. So, it probably comes from that desire. To be able to drink from your lover, to have something that came from them inside and a part of you, there is something sexy about that.

I personally think that we have preconceived notions about the things that come from our bodies and how those things "should" be used - sperm are for the vagina, urine is for the toilet, milk is for babies, etc. Yet we all know that some women, and men, like sperm to be ... taken, in other areas. And many get enjoyment from water sports. So yeah, it makes sense in that way that some would get enjoyment from a mother's milk.

Do I desire it? Nope. But remember, I don't like any animal milk. Would I be grossed out by someone who does desire it? Nope. We all have our own desires, and some of mine would be considered pretty dark by others, so who am I to judge another?