Official Community Forums Home

Big O's From Anal? I Don't Get It....

bkanasky

• Members

I am a frequent reader, but this is my first post ever (be gentle). Here is my issue...

a) Wifey won't even CONSIDER anal-- we tried once, 3 years ago, and she immediately told me to stop (i think she was really nervous/anxious). She just said it hurt too much (and i am average size).

B) However, i have heard from many friends, and on this board, that anal can lead to intense orgasms for women.

My question is....how in the world is that possible? In other words, there are no C spot or G spot located in that vicinity, correct? Therefore, how can women be having these amazing orgasms from anal sex...when all the "equipment" is in the vagina?

I just don't get it.

Would love your thoughts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

billy... howard's advice is very good. Talk to your wife and let her know you'll start slow and take your time. She may need an extended period of ass-play with fingers/toys before she can even think of trying your cock. My first orgasm with anal stimulation occured during oral sex, and paolo (my husband) put the tip of one finger in my anus just before I came... and I was immediately addicted. Over months and months we introduced two fingers, then a vibrator, three fingers, then I finally realized I was more than ready for his cock, and it was wonderful.

As for orgasms: I had my first vaginal orgasm when I was 17 and I can tell you that it is completely different from a clitoral orgasm. My first orgasms during anal play were clitoral orgasms, but with anal contractions that really intensified cumming for me. When we finally had full penetration anal intercourse it was much the same, but over time I've learned to cum from nothing but my husband's cock thrusting in my ass. It's a completely different kind of orgasm than vaginal or clitoral. I don't know how to explain it except that it's deeper and slower than a vaginal orgasm, and lasts a lot longer. Some women I know who love anal never have this kind of cum, tho, but have blistering cums with clitoral stimulation during anal sex. Every girl is different. Let us know what your wife's orgasms are like when you finally do it!

• Members

Howard's advice is correct. I am one of those women who can have big Os from anal sex. here is the link to Mikaylas Article http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

Also, communication is best when it comes to anal, and she has to relax and help you to by talking with you. Anyone just wanted to post a link to the article

• 3 weeks later...

I think everyone may have missed something here. She may have had a really bad experience with any type of anal stimulation. When I was about 16 my boyfriend at the time wanted anal sex bad, always asking and such, so I finally gave in, he was very large and did not use any lube, I thought that I was going to die. He tried twice that night. I was crying because it hurt so bad. I did not try anything like that for many years. I have been married to my husband (not the boyfriend) for nearly 17 years and we have recently tried spicing things up, one day he used just his thumb and tons of lube (I didn't know that he knew anything about anal stimulation, I hope that he hasn't had a mistress!) and I had a huge orgasim. I still would not have penetration by his penis, but the other was really good, not something that I would want to do everyday; definitely rock your world stuff. Maybe you should use a massager if it is that important to you. Have you had anal stimulation, it's not fair to ask her if your not willing to try it also.

• Members
I am a frequent reader, but this is my first post ever (be gentle). Here is my issue...

a) Wifey won't even CONSIDER anal-- we tried once, 3 years ago, and she immediately told me to stop (i think she was really nervous/anxious). She just said it hurt too much (and i am average size).

B) However, i have heard from many friends, and on this board, that anal can lead to intense orgasms for women.

My question is....how in the world is that possible? In other words, there are no C spot or G spot located in that vicinity, correct? Therefore, how can women be having these amazing orgasms from anal sex...when all the "equipment" is in the vagina?

I just don't get it.

Would love your thoughts...

I think it is just a mind set. As a 44 year old, I have just learned to love to be f-ed in the ass. It was my idea the first time. No woman wants to be forced. But now My boyfriend says I have another clit in there! lol. I hate to say it, but try having a few drinks. Relaxation is the key! One must relax those muscles and then you will fit right inside. Oh and of course KY jelly is essential. After doing her in the pussy for a while, and she is all juiced up, pour some KY on and tease her there for a bit. Or maybe try a vibrating butt plug first. Let her feel the exhileration of all the stimulation a few times before you slip inside. Only a few months ago I had never enjoyed anal sex. Now we choose between which orfice the dildo goes into while the dick goes in the other one. I've never had such incredible orgasims in my life!

I think it is just a mind set. As a 44 year old, I have just learned to love to be f-ed in the ass. It was my idea the first time. No woman wants to be forced. But now My boyfriend says I have another clit in there! lol. I hate to say it, but try having a few drinks. Relaxation is the key! One must relax those muscles and then you will fit right inside. Oh and of course KY jelly is essential. After doing her in the pussy for a while, and she is all juiced up, pour some KY on and tease her there for a bit. Or maybe try a vibrating butt plug first. Let her feel the exhileration of all the stimulation a few times before you slip inside. Only a few months ago I had never enjoyed anal sex. Now we choose between which orfice the dildo goes into while the dick goes in the other one. I've never had such incredible orgasims in my life!

Relax is one of the biggest things to get there. KY and all the gels that help you cant do it without it. Have you thought of trying one of the products that numbs.... Used that the first couple times. Now just some KY and were ready to go. Anal sex is now a part of my boyfriends and mines regular diet.

• Members

Have to agree with Curlie it can be a mindset for some......I was one of those people back in the day,in my younger years anal sex was out of the question not even to be considered......hubby and I are both glad I had a change in feeling towards the subject.....it sure added some spice to our sex life.

Lube is also very key to the matter. I was not one for lube after my first time we used very little if any but since I have read up on the subject and asked some more informed members here a few questions and have found out the other reasons there are to using lube other then it being used just for pain tolerance.

Relaxation is a must as well. Now how we relax and what helps us relax may differ from one to the other. I myself have had a drink or two to help me relax before my first time.....not saying anyone should get plastered but a glass of wine or two to relax wont hurt.

Hrnychick