Official Community Forums Home

My Rants & My Raves

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Thanks I spoke too soon though. No IUI. They weren't confident that the Clomid did its job so want me to wait another month. Why not? I've waited 3 years lets throw in another month of heartache and that will just lead to more and more. I'm so tired of waiting. I'm tired of the empty feeling I get everyday, the fear that I will never be a mom, I will never be pregnant again, I will never give birth, I will never be able to experience those wonderful things and its eating away at me. The only chance we have this month is the last day we were allowed to have sex, about a week before ovulation (so no real luck there, sperm can't live that long) and the day after so for the 2nd month in a row, we have 0 chance.

On a lighter note. I'm a huge fan of NB and what you said are fighting words!! :D

Brandy, do not despair...It will happen...Probably just when you think it wont happen, it will happen...

As for NickelBack, I like some of their music...And I dont care what is considered "Pop" or anything else...I like a variety of genres, and yes I even like the sounds of Maroon 5, and its also considered somewhat "Pop"...So what, I like what I like...:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Rant: I am having a very bad, emotional, tear filled day.

We're here for you is you need to just rant and rave and get it out there. I'm sure there are a few posters who have been through this, I know of a few off hand but I don't know if they still post, but the rest of us are here!

• Members

Rant: I am having a very bad, emotional, tear filled day.

Im sorry to here this Brandy...Things do become better...

• Members

Thanks, I just really don't believe that anymore. :(

It willl get better with time...As in the old adage..."Its always darkest just before dawn"...

Stay strong and believe things will be better, one day at a time...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Brandy. YAY on the job, good for you. BOO on your sisters bf do your best to stay away from him he is toxic to/for your mission in life. I would hope your sister will one day soon see this guy for who he is and move on. But we all have our issues we are dealing with.

Hugs to you

• Members

Brandy Congratulations on the job offer. That is AWESOME !!!

I know it's hard to ignore your sister's boyfriends comments-- but honestly---

he doesn't even deserve a comment back from you. Don't waste your breath... Just put him out of your mind.

Focus on all the good things that are going to happen. This job opportunity may open lots of doors for you.

Congrats on the job offer!!!! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Rant:

I hate the fact that my husband thinks that the taxes can just be put off, and lets me stress about them. He was a truck driver owner/op for about a month, and that little boost that we supposedly had, upped us in a tax bracket, plus the Self-Employment tax is a bitch! But, with the help of H&R Block's Premium software (and a huge chunk out of our wallet), I muddled thru it.

RAVE: I got the taxes done tonight, printed, everything copied, and ready to be mailed tomorrow morning!!! WOOT! I know, I procrastinated, but at least it's done, and will be stamped by tomorrow's date.

Brandy, just to forward you, last year, they didn't apply our return for 7 mos to our tax debt. I kept paying and paying in, until I threatened to stop paying until the refund was applied. They asked for another copy of it (3rd time I sent it in) one week, then 3 days later, sent a letter showing where they applied it. It's ridiculous.

• Members

RAVE: I got the taxes done tonight, printed, everything copied, and ready to be mailed tomorrow morning!!! WOOT! I know, I procrastinated, but at least it's done, and will be stamped by tomorrow's date.

You only finished them tonight??? What a slacker. Why, I had mine finished and in the mail . . . This Morning :)

(Every year it's the same; I plan to do them early, but other more pressing things get in the way and I push taxes back till a can't put them off any longer.)

• Members

Rant: I'm STILL fighting with my taxes...I HATE the IRS this week!

Rant: My children's stepmother has been gone for 1 month today, and I feel like she is taunting me from the grave. They aren't able to move on, and some of them don't seems willing to move on. And, today is her birthday...

Rave: My granddaughter is the cutest thing ever!

Rave: My daughter has made it to 29 weeks in her current pregnancy!!!

• Members

Rant: The boneheaded secret service agents in Columbia, quite possibly supporting sex slavery and human trafficking with their actions.

Really, thats your thought process of the entire incident...

A different view point, but everyone is entitled to their opinions...

I just thought how careless "OUR" supposedly most elite Security Team in OUR Nation is, to be partying and knocking back hookers while securing TPOTUS and his entourage...Regardless of anyone's opinion of TPOTUS, he is POTUS...

As for the oldest profession, well, its the oldest profession, and is legal in Columbia, thus the reason why she summoned local authorities...

• Members

Really, thats your thought process of the entire incident...

A different view point, but everyone is entitled to their opinions...

I just thought how careless "OUR" supposedly most elite Security Team in OUR Nation is, to be partying and knocking back hookers while securing TPOTUS and his entourage...Regardless of anyone's opinion of TPOTUS, he is POTUS...

As for the oldest profession, well, its the oldest profession, and is legal in Columbia, thus the reason why she summoned local authorities...

I don't think this is the first time this has been done, It's just the only team stupid enough to get caught.

• Members

I don't think this is the first time this has been done, It's just the only team stupid enough to get caught.

Just from my own personal Military background, I believe you to be correct... ;)

• Members

R A N T ~ So I receive a letter from the Internal Revenue Service today (Never Good)...It seems they believe I owe an additional $17k+, on top of what I have paid for 2011...

I really need to move out of the state of California...I love living here, but the state taxes and the liberal minded folks are a real kill joy...And most of these idiots which reside here, are not from the state of California...They come from all across this Nation to be with other Liberal Minded Idiots...Jeez, someone please lock the friggin gates for inbound idiots...

Okay, Im done...

No Raves today... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Rant: Tired of people in my life that don't deserve to be there. If you think I am gonna be your doormat think again. It isn't always on your terms. It is a two way street.

Rave: Proud of my daughter for making it through her state testing. She panics and has a lot of trouble with timed tests.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Rant: Out on the road bicycling. Getting exercise and fresh air and sunshine. Building up to longer rides as the weather gets nicer. I finally feel like I'm to a point of some decent stamina and keeping up a good pace, when here comes Joe Biker, zips past twice as fast, not even breathing hard or breaking a sweat. Later two more zip by with the same effortlessness, even carrying on a conversation like they're lounging around in comfy chairs. Arghhh. At least make it look a little hard.

• Members

Sorry Square, you'll probably never be the fastest one on a bike - you take time out from training for sex! If it makes you feel any better I was outrun by about 20,000 people at my last marathon. You get used to it.

• 2 weeks later...

My rant: I had to trim all of my nails because 2 tore off (owie).

RAVE: My mom's getting me a tablet as an early Christmas present!! Should be in this week!!! I can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Rants: 1) Cat urine. 2) My dog is an asshole. 3) my bad memory (there was different third one, but I can't remember what it was!)

Raves: Fresh-picked local strawberries, wild black raspberries, and local orchard peaches. And fresh cider mill cider, but gotta wait 2 or 3 more months for that.

• Members

Rants ~ Everyone is off to some great vacation ( Son is in Jordan, Daughter is in Italy, Ex is somewhere (on my dime)) and Im here working...Again... :angry:

Raves ~ My oldest Daughter has started a Summer Job in retail...Yayyy...She's happy, which makes me happy... :D