Official Community Forums Home

Screen Names

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Thurisas is a norse rune wherein one part of its meaning is protection. Appropriate for any action on the internet or in the bedroom ;)

Randy.

• Like 1

• Members

i dont know if you guys know this (because i sometimes see my name misquoted as "enigmatic" XD ) but my name comes from a REALLY old screen name i used to use back when i was completely obsessed with Eminem. though i am no longer into that, i still use the name because i never run into the "that name is already taken" error :lol: my actual nickname in real life is "Kiwi" but that name is ALWAYS taken, and i don't feel like putting a bunch of random numbers after it :wacko:

I often wondered where or how the Hell your screen name originated...

Eminem + Fanatic = Eminatic...genius... B)

Well, I've had Tyger incorporated into many of my screen names, so this seemed appropriate. The "y" give it a slight personal edge to it. I believe there's a Tiger on the site too, if I'm remembering correctly.

Plus, I LOVE tigers. Not to mention the whole "bad kitty" in bed imagery. I'm married, so Cougar never seemed appropriate! ;)

• Members

Well, I've had Tyger incorporated into many of my screen names, so this seemed appropriate. The "y" give it a slight personal edge to it. I believe there's a Tiger on the site too, if I'm remembering correctly.

Plus, I LOVE tigers. Not to mention the whole "bad kitty" in bed imagery. I'm married, so Cougar never seemed appropriate! ;)

For you Tyger...

Brings New Meaning to..."I have a Tyger By The Tail"...

LoL...

:P

tumblr_lwbftz960B1r8ru15o1_400.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

Mine goes with my job

Coffee, tea or ME

Interesting...Maybe we've flown together...And not known... :D

• Members

Well better not

A major carrier...I have been doing the JFK to LAX run for the past 5 years. Been flying for 28 years. Yikes

Ready. It's very possible. We're you on my flight today because I was flirting something terrible.

• Members

Well better not

A major carrier...I have been doing the JFK to LAX run for the past 5 years. Been flying for 28 years. Yikes

Ready. It's very possible. We're you on my flight today because I was flirting something terrible.

I should have been...Though I wasnt traveling that far East...Maybe on the next leg... ;)

• Members

Oh well yes maybe next time. I only do the JFK to LAX and back again. Spend 15 hours in LA, then go back home and do it again.

Back and forth, back and forth I go.

• Members

I'll be sure to have my LapTop on the Too Timid website...Easier to recognize... B)

• Members

Now I am going to be looking at everyones computer. Not wanting them to turn it off until I have seen what they are doing. Oh this could be good. Or bad.

That's so me torn between the good girl, bad girl thing.

• Members

Now I am going to be looking at everyones computer. Not wanting them to turn it off until I have seen what they are doing. Oh this could be good. Or bad.

You must go with that bad girl thing.... at least once in a while. B)

• Like 2

• Members

Ive always perceived the Girl promoting the self "Good Girl" image, is always the best of "Bad Girls... :P

• Members

Ive always perceived the Girl promoting the self "Good Girl" image, is always the best of "Bad Girls... :P

'Good girls' are always "Bad Girls' behind closed doors. B)

• Members

Oh dear I guess my secret is out. Everyone sees me as the very "good" girl.

could be worse, could be the other way around.... how boring would that be?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I was dating someone in 07 and he called me Samma and I thought it was cute and still do to this day! I chose Bear cause I love the care bears and very caring! Also love getting big hugs! Always think of bears when it comes to hugging cause my boyfriend now uses the phrase bear hugs! :) Plus it fits me to say the least.

• Members

I was dating someone in 07 and he called me Samma and I thought it was cute and still do to this day! I chose Bear cause I love the care bears and very caring! Also love getting big hugs! Always think of bears when it comes to hugging cause my boyfriend now uses the phrase bear hugs! :) Plus it fits me to say the least.

Nice nickname...

I've always liked the name "Samantha" for a girl/woman...In a "Bewitched" kinda way... B)

• Members

Nice nickname...

I've always liked the name "Samantha" for a girl/woman...In a "Bewitched" kinda way... B)

I use to love to watch Bewitched!; that and I dream or Jeannie. :P

• Members

I use to love to watch Bewitched!; that and I dream or Jeannie. :P

Elizabeth Montgomery was the Hotter of the two, for my taste...The things she could do with that nose... :P

• Members

Elizabeth Montgomery was the Hotter of the two, for my taste...The things she could do with that nose... :P

Agreed, however Larry Hagman, who always had things under control, was cuter than Dick York, who appeared to never have anything under control....