Official Community Forums Home

Tell Us Your Most Daring Sexcapades To Date In A Public Place

chloegirl

• Members

There are few things as hot and arousing as some taboo play outside of your usual private domain...the added thrill of possibly being caught just adds to it! Come on....spill! Tell us your erotic exploits!

You ask but not forthcoming with your own erotic exploits...

I'll read, and follow suit...:D

• Members

My first public display of sexual affection occurred while I was in High School...

I was with my then GF, after Baseball practice... She had waited for me, and I was driving her home in my Chevy Vega, (Yes a damned Vega) She was teasing me flashing me a boob and a very seductive smile. It was early Springtime, so Night time had come early maybe 6-7 pm, and I simply couldnt resist temptation any longer. I did pull over to the side of the road and we began making out eventually getting pretty Hot and Heavy.

I lured her into the backseat, where I folded down the seats and began undressing her. Soon enough I had her naked from the waist down with my Baseball pants down around my ankles and my ass clearly visible to anyone veering into the rear window of my Vega's hatchback...

I remember getting into my car many mornings thereafter and looking back where the seats were still folded down, just smiling....

:D

• Members

I have absolutely NOTHING that compares to that !!! Haven't done too many sexual activities in public. Well, there are a couple (not nearly as exciting as yours ! ) When my husband and I were dating we were at one of the many Waterfall Parks in our area. I unzipped his pants on the ledge on an open trail right out in the open. I sucked his cock for a bit. While he didn't cum--it was kind of exciting..... no I don't recall us getting caught although there were other people in the park.

Last year when we were going through our "trying to have a threesome with our male friend" period. I was at a bar with both of them. I was rubbing both of their cocks through their pants. I KNOW others were watching us and it was kind of exciting as I watched all the men smile at us as I left the bar with my husband and male friend and smiled wickedly at them on the way out........ And NO we did not have the threesome-----still just a fantasy...........Which is why I'm still so intrigued with this subject........

• Members

Last year when we were going through our "trying to have a threesome with our male friend" period. I was at a bar with both of them. I was rubbing both of their cocks through their pants. I KNOW others were watching us and it was kind of exciting as I watched all the men smile at us as I left the bar with my husband and male friend and smiled wickedly at them on the way out........ And NO we did not have the threesome-----still just a fantasy...........Which is why I'm still so intrigued with this subject........

Oh Wendy I'm right there with you on this one! Want to do this one myself! Love your bar scene and can soooo picture how it could end in fantasyland! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

IDK if in the car counts as "public" per se, but i've definitely had sex in a car at a public place more than a few times, but that's not very exciting...(or just maybe not when i do it, tinted windows and all that...plus his car is bigger than my bed i think lol! XD)

OK so i have this thing for seeing a guy totally turned on but in a situation where he has to try to act like he's not....i LOVE seeing him try to act all nonchalant about it :lol: anyway so one night had been working late, and were getting ready to leave. business was closed, but there were still employees roaming around the building. our workstation has a bit of privacy-- it's closed off from the rest of the building, but there is no door, and a larger than average doorway. it's a workshop, so there is a large work table that comes up to about mid chest height on me (not so high for my guy) it is solid on the side facing the door, but on our side it is hollowed out underneath to store supplies. well that night i thought to myself "hey! if i crawl under the table, no one will be able to see me, and people will only be able to see him from the waist UP, and this is the perfect height for a blowjob" ;) so i decided to try it out and things went over pretty smooth B) someone walked by mid way through and stood in the doorway to make smalltalk with him for a bit too, completely oblivious to what was going on under the table (my favorite part, while he had to respond to her and act like he wasn't in the middle of getting his dick sucked :P )

• Like 1

• Members

IDK if in the car counts as "public" per se, but i've definitely had sex in a car at a public place more than a few times, but that's not very exciting...(or just maybe not when i do it, tinted windows and all that...plus his car is bigger than my bed i think lol! XD)

OK so i have this thing for seeing a guy totally turned on but in a situation where he has to try to act like he's not....i LOVE seeing him try to act all nonchalant about it :lol: anyway so one night had been working late, and were getting ready to leave. business was closed, but there were still employees roaming around the building. our workstation has a bit of privacy-- it's closed off from the rest of the building, but there is no door, and a larger than average doorway. it's a workshop, so there is a large work table that comes up to about mid chest height on me (not so high for my guy) it is solid on the side facing the door, but on our side it is hollowed out underneath to store supplies. well that night i thought to myself "hey! if i crawl under the table, no one will be able to see me, and people will only be able to see him from the waist UP, and this is the perfect height for a blowjob" ;) so i decided to try it out and things went over pretty smooth B) someone walked by mid way through and stood in the doorway to make smalltalk with him for a bit too, completely oblivious to what was going on under the table (my favorite part, while he had to respond to her and act like he wasn't in the middle of getting his dick sucked :P )

That would be a challenge...To enjoy a BJ, whilst conversing business in the presence of a female colleague...

And who said Office Romance was dull...:D

• 1 month later...

MY FWB & I worked at a drive-up liquor store (just beer, cigs, chips, water, soda, gum/candy, no hard stuff). We decided to see how far we could go before the next car pulled up. The cooler was behind a big shelf, so I'd sit on the cooler, or bend over it, and we'd go at it. Actually, this happened more than once. One time, we were only interrupted 3 times, another it was about 10 times. He never lost his hard-on fully, and a couple of times, we got so busy, I had to help him at the front, groping him here and there, out of public sight, so he'd want to finish what we started! :)

• Members

MY FWB & I worked at a drive-up liquor store (just beer, cigs, chips, water, soda, gum/candy, no hard stuff). We decided to see how far we could go before the next car pulled up. The cooler was behind a big shelf, so I'd sit on the cooler, or bend over it, and we'd go at it. Actually, this happened more than once. One time, we were only interrupted 3 times, another it was about 10 times. He never lost his hard-on fully, and a couple of times, we got so busy, I had to help him at the front, groping him here and there, out of public sight, so he'd want to finish what we started! :)

Daring young Woman, You are... :D

Probably the most daring Ive participated in was receiving a blow job in a theater... I believe we were up towards the Top, and I remember fingering her wet pussy, quite thoroughly while she engulfed my hard on into her mouth...It was exciting knowing anyone could walk up on us at any given time...

There was another time that my FWB were in the woods at the edge of a path that college students walked regularly. In fact, we watched people pass by as we quietly did it doggie style, behind a big pine tree. Nobody saw us, or heard us, but we saw/heard them!!!

• Members

There was another time that my FWB were in the woods at the edge of a path that college students walked regularly. In fact, we watched people pass by as we quietly did it doggie style, behind a big pine tree. Nobody saw us, or heard us, but we saw/heard them!!!

VERY HOT Tyger !! :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I know this topic is late, but had to share what happen on the 4th of July 2012. My husband and I turn off the outside lights to our house and exotic sex on our long driveway under the neighborhood fireworks... MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Oh, I love this thread! I always want that rush of "being caught" but am really chicken when it comes down to it.

It wasn't really "public" but kinda.

Recently, on our way back from our mountain trip in a little convertible, we had our hands all over each other in the car with the top down. I was still very cautious though because I didn't want any cars with kids in them to see us but . . .

When I felt certain it was reasonably safe, my husband would have a hand up my skirt or most times, my blouse pulled open while he drove with one hand, the other one fondling my breasts - openly. I'd sit straight up with my arms lifted and my hands back on the headrest as he did that. I didn't wear undergarments the entire weekend!

At one point, with the top up though due to a rain shower, I was rubbing his cock so fast and furiously while talking dirty to him, trying desperately to make him cum. He was driving and kept telling me that he could fight it (thinking about basketball or something) and wasn't going to. Well, that just made me more determined. We both got so hot I was begging him to pull over - we were only about 5 miles from home. He won in the end and we decided we would fuck each others brains out when we got home. Then within about 10 mins. of us getting home, my mom showed up with the kids while we were still getting our crap out of the car. Talk about frustrating.

Oh, and at our cabin, we had a concrete picnic table on our property. Cabins on either sides of ours but I don't think anyone was staying at them that weekend. We took a nice thick quilt, spread it on the table and went at it out there for about an hour. So many positions possible on that table! I'll never forget laying flat on my back with my pussy at the edge of the table, with my legs hanging off or wrapped around him. He was standing and just pounding me over and over again while I looked up at the sky and the tree tops with the sun shining down on us. We still talk about it.

I have a picture of just that picnic table!

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks RG. At one point he fucked me on that table while I had on nothing but my cowboy boots! It was so funny, and actually pretty sexy.

There's not much more liberating than being naked outside. Well, being fucked outside does trump it.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Once long ago my then girlfriend and I had sex on a Lake Michigan Beach on top of the dunes over looking the big lake. It was middle of the day. We could see beach goers below. It was a complete rush.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Review Team

The beach is always fun, right there in the water, my legs wrapped around my husband. I'm so light weight in the water. You can face him or turn around and use a inner tube for support....few catch on to what you are doing if you are in deep enough( no pun intended)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yep, water is always good. Years back I was with a woman in a condo pool. We got a bit carried away. She was stroking me. I was fingering her. She then turned me around and wrapped her legs around me and we had about five minutes of fun before we saw a family approach. It was a close call.

Another good memory is a time we were on a high floor in a hotel. With the slider open I bend her over a chair and slid up behind her. She wouldn't let me stop until she had her release.