Official Community Forums Home

To Try And Get This Going Again!

• Members

Not sure but to me. Valentine's Day shouldn't determine and define what you do. If you are with someone it should be shown how you care throughout the year not just because Hallmark and retail say that you should.

• Members

Not sure but to me. Valentine's Day shouldn't determine and define what you do. If you are with someone it should be shown how you care throughout the year not just because Hallmark and retail say that you should.

I agree, but its still fun! I won't actually be seeing will until the 17th but i plan on cooking him dinner and then getting our loving on. And then? who knows. I usually don't do anything for it besides hate on Single's Awareness Day. But ya know I kinda wanna do something, ya know? Its kinda like celebrating Laugh and Get Rich Day, it doesn't really mark anything but it can be fun.

• Members

Nice dinner at our favorite restaurant then probably home to sleep.

Man, that sounds pretty boring!

No--actually that sounds REALLY good !!! It's so hard to stay awake anymore !

You can have still some fun the next morning when you both wake up........ :rolleyes:

• Members

No--actually that sounds REALLY good !!! It's so hard to stay awake anymore !

You can have still some fun the next morning when you both wake up........ :rolleyes:

Morning sex? LOL!

That NEVER happens.

She's not a morning person.

So many rules...

So many missed opportunities!

:(:angry:

If you thing it's boring, it probably is. There is nothing more exciting than changing it up a little..... just a thought.

• Review Team

No plans, I try to keep a low-profile during this month because something always seems to go wrong for me.

• Members

wait for it....wait for it...for Valentine's day...we're going to the vet. *nodnod* eat your heart out. Not everyone is as romantic as me.

I personally have a hard time celebrating a holiday that is based around a guy pining away for his love because he's in jail for tax evasion. Just me.

Randy.

• Members

wait for it....wait for it...for Valentine's day...we're going to the vet. *nodnod* eat your heart out. Not everyone is as romantic as me.

I personally have a hard time celebrating a holiday that is based around a guy pining away for his love because he's in jail for tax evasion. Just me.

Randy.

Look there is nothing as romantic as a white collar crime! And hey the trip to the vet is showing your love! Your a animal, but hey at least your together!

• Members

Romantic dinner for two at home. I don't want to fight the crowds, or be rushed in and out..

Me too. I hate to rush the in and out - at least not till the end. <_<

Hi LL! Long time no posting here. How is everyone doing?

VD for me was a card, two red carnations, and martini after work. Not romantic, but it was a long day.

• Members

Me too. I hate to rush the in and out - at least not till the end. <_<

Hi LL! Long time no posting here. How is everyone doing?

VD for me was a card, two red carnations, and martini after work. Not romantic, but it was a long day.

Romance is what you make it and the fact that it was a long day, but you still did something means a lot!