Official Community Forums Home

Sexy... Food?!

mystofpric

• Members

There are so many sexy foods at this moment I can only think of one but its not the food itself that is sexy. My Boyfriend is a very plain eater it drives me nuts I love pomegranate we love to peel them together mostly fruit for me but messy food is fun it brings out Laughter and that to me is sexy.

I dated a guy that had a thing for Raspberries we went to market and got some of the freshest you could get they were still warm. All I am gonna say is He did some pretty amazing things with those berries :)

Im willing to wager my imagination just knows how amazing those Berries can be... B)

• Like 1

Guest eminatic

WOAH i'm speechless. this doesn't involve me but i just have to point out - suzy you are WAY out of line. LL is by far the most neutral person on here and tries to keep a light, playful vibe on the board, tries to diffuse arguments by reviving other threads and in many threads tries to restart "on topic" conversation when things get heated (just my observation). to bring in spouses and accuse someone of being unfaithful over sexual banter on the internet is pretty low...you have no idea what their personal lives are like, whether they would "have to hide it" from their SO, or whether their talk extends into real life....

and before pointing the finger, there are definitely both long time and new members who say that a single user has deterred them from posting/ever returning to the forums, and it's not LL...

i even agree with you that some thread tend to get carried away and have a sense of exclusion from others (though i think this is the result of a combination of factors, not a planned event) but you are bringing out all kinds of personal attacks and making unwarranted judgements about their personal lives...that post makes you look like an incredibly angry and jealous person.

• Like 1

• Members

Em, this is not the first time that I and other people have spoken up, the last time I was very PC about it, and as you can see, it still happens. In fact THEY made several personal attacks, and have continued long since the last post, including attacking me in the chat. SO Em, unless you involved and you know what's happened, stay out of it.

• Members

WOAH i'm speechless. this doesn't involve me but i just have to point out - suzy you are WAY out of line. LL is by far the most neutral person on here and tries to keep a light, playful vibe on the board, tries to diffuse arguments by reviving other threads and in many threads tries to restart "on topic" conversation when things get heated (just my observation). to bring in spouses and accuse someone of being unfaithful over sexual banter on the internet is pretty low...you have no idea what their personal lives are like, whether they would "have to hide it" from their SO, or whether their talk extends into real life....

and before pointing the finger, there are definitely both long time and new members who say that a single user has deterred them from posting/ever returning to the forums, and it's not LL...

i even agree with you that some thread tend to get carried away and have a sense of exclusion from others (though i think this is the result of a combination of factors, not a planned event) but you are bringing out all kinds of personal attacks and making unwarranted judgements about their personal lives...that post makes you look like an incredibly angry and jealous person.

I wanted to "Quote" your post more for preservation, which depicts your knowledge beyond your years... Well played Ms Eminatic, well played... And I agree with EVERYTHING you have posted... :)

• Members

LL, let's not get this twisted, I wrote the original thread, I did so with the expectation that sex would be discussed, not you and ready picking out lingerie. And I'm not mean spirited in the least, I am however honest, someone thing you seem to be unaware of. Cause the only people your fooling are yourselves. Further you wanna talk about combative? Let's discuss you and ready attacking me in the chat because I don't enjoy receiving oral sex, even though I plainly said, multiple times, it isn't an issue in my relationship. All I ever said to you two, prior to today, was that your flirting was a little excessive and that there were better ways to go about it without it having to be all over the board, and despite having several other posters openly agree with me, you two took it as a personal attack. So yes, now I'm not being so nice about it. Your ruining the boards for many people. There are many long time posters who have said that they will not post on anything with your or his name on it.

Conducting yourselves like you are, discussing how great it would be to have sex with each other and how you would do it constitutes an internet affair, if you don't believe me, let your husband read all the shit you two post back and forth, and Ready's g/f, and see how they feel about it. If you have to hide it, you have a problem.

Ive just read your little tirade here...

You remind me an ugly girl in High School in the back of school Prom talking smack about all the sexy and beautiful women who receive attention, while your ugly self sits alone, stewing with jealousy and bitter resentment...

Well, go ahead and throw more insult SuzyP...It must suck to be you, youre such a bitter person and you only throw out insults due to your own lack of attention...

I pity the Man or Woman which ever may become involved with a woeful soul as yourself...

You dont know me, so please dont act as if you do...How I conduct myself within these forums, is my business and who I conduct my business with...If you dont want to read anything I post, or what others have to post, The ignore feature works fine, I suggest you learn something new and use it. But I really believe youre incapable of learning anything new, your mind is too shallow.

I will not stand by again and allow you to slander me and others...If you want to say something, address me, I'll be your Huckleberry...

Figure it out...Doubtful though...

• Members

Alright I have read enough of everyones attacks on here. I wasn't going to comment on it but really it is enough. Really why don't you all ignore each other and just move on. I am not taking sides with any of this. Yes I will say some threads have been overwhelming with the flirtatious banter that has going on and because of that I have stayed away from those. Yes the banter can get out of hand at times, but attacking each other will not handle it. It is a sexual site but when a lot of threads get off track and hijacked it does become difficult. Can you all just agree to disgree and move on. This is sucking the life out of a forum that was finally starting to pick up.

• Members

Alright I have read enough of everyones attacks on here. I wasn't going to comment on it but really it is enough. Really why don't you all ignore each other and just move on. I am not taking sides with any of this. Yes I will say some threads have been overwhelming with the flirtatious banter that has going on and because of that I have stayed away from those. Yes the banter can get out of hand at times, but attacking each other will not handle it. It is a sexual site but when a lot of threads get off track and hijacked it does become difficult. Can you all just agree to disgree and move on. This is sucking the life out of a forum that was finally starting to pick up.

I understand your words SS02, and I appreciate them...

However, SuxyP has conducted herself with the vengeance of a scorned lover, a jilted woman...She is bitter and totally tactless...I attempted to allow this settle, I placed Suxy completely on ignore, and I was fine...However I was informed by others of her rude and personal attacks of me and others which I consider a friend...

If she is bothered by my conduct, she has the freedom to place me on her "Ignore List" as I did her, and anyone else she doesnt care to read...But she has always conducted her business in this fashion...I wont stand by any more and allow her to slander me and others...

I am very capable of defending myself and those I consider a friend. Yes I have flirted openly with the women here within the forums of "Too Timid"...But not just any one particular woman, I have openly flirted with any women which was receptive...Nothing else would come of it, its just "Sexual Banter" on a Sexually based forum. Nothing more, nothing less...

Ive received many emails here and my personal email, regarding Suxy's tirade, thus my latest post....

I dont like Suxy...She is a mean, and bitter woman...She often posts disparaging remarks of others, which she often gets a pass...Not anymore, not from me...If she wants to continue her unwarranted tirade, its her choice...Or she can simply leave it as it is and place my screen name on her "Ignore List"...Either way, it doesnt bother me, as Ive stated, I dont like her at all...

I swear, I dont make it a habit of talking ill of any woman, but pushed hard enough and I will defend myself...

The choice is HERS...

• Members

Would y'all like the opinion of an outsider? I've been watching this forum for a while now but just joined today cause I figured y'all could use a littler perspective.

ladylove and ReadyToMoveOn, are y'all sure you're not knocking boots? Cause I gotta agree, it does seem that way! It is very hard to get to any kind of fun information on this site because I have to pick through your flirtations, I can see that members get to see just new content, so that must help them, but its very hard for someone who doesn't log in to pick through it all! I do have to say though, who needs sexy stories when I can just read between you two? Y'all get my blood pumping... I have looked through a lot of other posts and y'all do seem to be extra critical of Suzy, and now I know what, she called y'all out! Ready, really? Suxy? This isn't kindergarten darlin, no need to call people lame names.

Suzy, darlin, remind me NEVER to piss you off! I get what you're sayin, and assumin this ain't the first time you tried sayin something, I understand your frustration but that was a little, ok a lot, out of line. I ain't saying you should kiss and make up, but that was just plain fucked up callin them out like that! I apologize for my language if it offends anyone. Relax darlin and just go with the flow! At the end of the day, its just the internet and you don't actually know these people. I don't think you look jealous, or like an ugly girl in high school, but you don't look too pretty either.

Eminatic, the only words I have for you darlin, is stay out of it, you just look stupid butting your head between bulls.

• Like 1

• Members

CowGurl...You're right...It is childish...and I did try to stay above the fray...If she had only attacked me, I would have been fine with it...

But SHE has a long history of throwing out snide remarks...Maybe I have stooped to her level with the name, but you get what you sew when you keep throwing out personal insults...

Im not of a habit of verbally attacking an woman, and I would not have this time, but she kept at it attacking not only me but people I consider friends...

I dont know how long youve read the forums, but she has snapped at others...She is mean and bitter...

And I dont believe its for you to say who can add what at any given time...Eminatic has been around for a while, as well as a few others...

This is a Free Sexually Based Internet Forum, anyone who has an opinion can add their opinion, just as you have done...

Welcome To Too Timid...

• Members

Ready, I fear you are lettin your frustrations get the better of you! Personally, I don't care who says what, but I will say this, I did see a post where she and Eminatic went back and forth, and I could tell there was bad blood and seemed like more than meets the eye, so I don't judge that.

To your calling her mean and bitter, I have seen a post where she actually defended you, it was the sex on your period thread, and yet I have seen on other where you were kinda rude to her without provocation, the forum skin thread is the one i refer to. Again, I don't know what happens where non-members can't go. I have read posts where she is offering herself to others as a shoulder to lean on, not so mean or bitter there. Ladylove's response to her in this when Suzy said that it didn't look like food was a condescending. Everyone has a bad day, I'm not excusing her, this time i think she may have crossed a line, but I have to say, y'all have been rude to her as well.

As far as what I said to Eminatic, and yes, it was ironic as I was giving my two sense. Judging solely by the exchanges I have seen between her and Suzy, they have bad blood and Eminatic was just here to stir the pot. I have zero history with anyone and was trying to give an outside perspective.

Much like I notice that now 4 other people, include Eminatic and myself, have also mentioned that you and Ms ladylove do flirt quiet excessively, but you take no note of that. And if you could kindly point me to where ever this argument started I'd be happy to read over that and also give you my opinion, but that's up to you.

• Members

I have no history with you...I appreciate your offer, but I dont need your opinion to validate my own opinions.

I have stated on many occasions Yes, I do flirt with LL as well as others...Some openly here, some within chat, some within Personal exchanges...But its just an internet exchange of a sexual nature...

I dont even know why Im trying to explain myself to you...

Good evening to you...

• Members

there are a lot of things i could point out, but you are new and i don't think theres any "quick" way to debrief you (both because of the amount and because some of it occurs in the live chatroom, not the forum) even though it seems you really want in on this situation. :lol:

i'll just say i didn't post in this thread to "stir the pot"; I have been here for several years and have NEVER before seen a personal attack on that level. i've seen plenty of arguments and attacks but none of that caliber. that's why i stopped to post.

Like I said, I was just offerin an opinion, which then opened a dialogue, though between the two of you, i must say I'm vaguely regrettin signin up, y'all know how to make a girl feel welcome!

• Members

**also (and i'm not trying to be rude) i don't think you've been watching the forum long enough to actually know the situation (unless you've been a lurker for a few years?)

I already admitted I didn't know the full story, though Ready has only been a member for a few months and I've been lurkin at least that long, so I assume you are discussin a different story?

• Members

Interestin or not, y'all aren't welcomin at all.

You offered an opinion when it wasnt solicited...You have a very limited base of information and you still offered your opinion...Along the way you offended all which are involved, whether intentional or not, you have...And offered meek apologies for your profound language, where it has never been used...

And yet, you expect the welcome wagon to come rolling by...

Ive lived in Texas...You are not a Texan....

• Members

hmmm. interesting. the likelihood of a "new" member interjecting, i feel like i should buy a lottery ticket with these odds :lol:

I'm sorry, just what is it that your tryin to get at here? Do new members never have anything to say? If that's the case how did y'all join?

• Members

This is a Free Sexually Based Internet Forum, anyone who has an opinion can add their opinion, just as you have done...

Was this not what you just said? And yes Eminatic, I did join to offer an opinion, because I felt that as some who reads the forum it did involve me. Because it had gotten way out of line, and as far as I can tell you weren't involved either until you decided to stir up trouble.

Ready, I'm sorry if I have offended you, though I'm not sure how or when. Though again, as you said this is a free forum... As far as I can see, the only ones I owe apologies to would be Suzy for my foul language, which I have already offered up, but if it offends you I would be happy to edit. And Enimatic for sayin that she looked stupid, and for that I do apologize as it was a poor choice of words.

• Members

Was this not what you just said? And yes Eminatic, I did join to offer an opinion, because I felt that as some who reads the forum it did involve me. Because it had gotten way out of line, and as far as I can tell you weren't involved either until you decided to stir up trouble.

Ready, I'm sorry if I have offended you, though I'm not sure how or when. Though again, as you said this is a free forum... As far as I can see, the only ones I owe apologies to would be Suzy for my foul language, which I have already offered up, but if it offends you I would be happy to edit. And Enimatic for sayin that she looked stupid, and for that I do apologize as it was a poor choice of words.

Come on...The Gig is up...Its known this is just some 2nd screen name for another poster...

Suzy you could always send me a PM if wished to address something, No wait, I have you on ignore...

Carry On...