Official Community Forums Home

What Song Gets You Going?

• Members

So i was listening to my Pandora today when Rhianna's "We Found Love" came on, it makes me think of my b/f and i love belting it out, but today it really got my juices flowing!! Okay, to be fair I was already sending my daily naughty photos but still, ;) it helped! Does any music make you randy?

• Like 1

• Members

All music makes me Randy because...well...my name is Randy. Anyway, no songs do it for me.

• Like 1

Guest eminatic

while my life revolves around music and i predominantly listen to symphonic metal, i don't correlate music to sex...i find that it distracts from it o_O

• Members

while my life revolves around music and i predominantly listen to symphonic metal, i don't correlate music to sex...i find that it distracts from it o_O

Interesting...Ive never heard that before... :blink:

:P

Guest eminatic

Interesting...Ive never heard that before... :blink:

yes, i think it's because today people think of music as something that is there while you are doing other stuff, but for me, listening to music is an activity by itself and I devote my full attention to it, usually if i am on the computer, studying, etc i am not listening to music. I think the more you lean towards classical music, the more attention is required to listen to it :lol:

that said, i also find the TV to be distracting during sex, i just want to concentrate on admiring/pampering my partner's body, and not have something random catch my (or his) attention on the TV or be like "Hizaki's counterpoint is impressive but he really misses an opportunity by not using the chromatic scales as much as Teru" :P

• Like 1

• Members

yes, i think it's because today people think of music as something that is there while you are doing other stuff, but for me, listening to music is an activity by itself and I devote my full attention to it, usually if i am on the computer, studying, etc i am not listening to music. I think the more you lean towards classical music, the more attention is required to listen to it :lol:

that said, i also find the TV to be distracting during sex, i just want to concentrate on admiring/pampering my partner's body, and not have something random catch my (or his) attention on the TV or be like "Hizaki's counterpoint is impressive but he really misses an opportunity by not using the chromatic scales as much as Teru" :P

I am much the same...Though some music, and soft lights may be romantic, under the right conditions...

TV is a big No No during sex...i agree whole heartedly...

I Like you analogy...Impressive... ^_^

• Members

All music makes me Randy because...well...my name is Randy. Anyway, no songs do it for me.

Really Randy? good little ditty about the name there, Cleaver by the way :) But there is not one song that gets your blood flowing? I have a love affair with all kinds of music depending on my mood it really depends on how I feel and I think music is probably one of the most sexy art forms we have. It can take out out of a funk. It can lift your spirits when you are feeling not so pirky. It can make you want to shake your ass, it can pretty much do just about anything and it is best when it is an unpredictable pleasure.

Say you are having a normal day nothing special just one of those days, A song comes on that takes you back to a moment in time that makes you feel something you put away in your dusty box of memories? Music can be VERY SEXY especially when it is not planned for the mood but that is sexy too

a

• Members

I like soulful music a lot of old stuff like Edda James Ella Fitzgarold, BB KING Bonnie Raitt, Ottis Redding OH GOD that would probably be the best one I can smell the Pier when I lived in Olympia sitting on my Stoop with my best friends drinkin wine just love it BB King Is Inspiring I remember Thunder Storms when my son was little I would open the doors because it was HOT and we would listen to BB until the storm passed as he did not like the sound Music is Inspiring and what is sexier then that

it can get your blood boiling it can make you want to take off your clothes it can make you want to do so many things and sometimes its out of no where maybe its just me but I find it disturbing that most of our music today has no soul has no passion has no Body its just stagnant bubblegum non sense GOD wanna get a girl hot put on BBKING on a hot sticky day and see what happens if she does not get a little wet in her panties I would worry

• Like 1

• Members

Ya know, I gotta disagree, there are a lot of sexy erotic song that when you listen to them, really listen, they can get the blood pumping. I don't think she said anything about music during, though I will say it does add an extra level of sensuality! Cause I know this sounds funny but I love me some Tchaikovsky, I danced when I was young and I always dreamed of doing the pas de duex in the Nutcracker, but I was never that good to be honest. I always thought the levels of masculinity and femininity that blends so well was so sexy, add in the rush of the stage and I'm weak at the knees! See? Weak knees doesn't make for strong dancing!

• Like 1

• Members

As I was getting ready for the day today I realized a few things about music.

I woke up late but I normally wake up with a song in my head how I feel about the day is usually a good sing right about then. if I have a happy song in my head its normally gonna be a great day. Today I woke up with a silly one and I am not sure it really goes in the song as it did in my head this morning. :) I wake up in the morning with a big smile on my face, every hair is outta place. Yes its still in my head.

As I was getting ready for the day I turned on my cd that a friend of mine made me she knows my style so well but I do not always know who sings the song as she is an older hippy and she likes things like Taj Ma Hall and so on and so on. A song came on and it made me feel all kinds of inspiration I moved my hips and sang in the mirror naked getting ready for the day.

Music should inspire it should make you feel it should make you move in ways you do not through out the day

a multitude of statements that are always positive went through my head things I used to tell myself and ways I try to live my life

POSITIVE N I hate when I get down in the dumps it is soooooo Easy to stay there if you are not careful. I know what snaps me out of it faster then anything tho,

its a good song good words a feeling that stimulates me from head to toe.

stay with me folks I know it takes me a long time to get to my point SORRY

the song on the cd went like this and keep in mind its hard to get the beat with just words but this is a bules song

the words go as I heard them :)

Do that thing you do that makes me feel so good inside

will you do that for me

when you do what you do

you rock me out of my socks and shoes

baby

you know i like it

bout to lose control

I want you to know

now you got my heart

baby

give me more of you

would you do that for me

baby

do it for me

gotta make you mine

baby

give me more of time

would you do that for me

do it for me

music makes you move, what is sexier then movement? not sure I can think of anything that makes me hot more then a good song and good company

• Like 1

• 4 months later...