Official Community Forums Home

Just Sayin Hey

• Members

I have already posted all over the place, and have been told a few times now I picked the wrong thread to introduce myself on. So I'm gonna try postin here, hopefully I'll get a warmer welcome!

I'm proud to say I'm from the great state of Texas, and much like our weather over the last year, I'm in the middle of an extended dry spell! It'll be a long 2 years in May (my birthday actually, so y'all know what to get me!). I have had my eye on a guy, and I have been lurking on here trying to maybe get ideas so i won't have quite so many cobwebs on my working parts! I look forward to swapping ideas with y'all, though I'm sure it'll be mostly one sided!

• Like 2

• Members

I highly suspect you're not from Texas...But thats just a hunch on my part...

• Members

Ya know, this is highly uncalled for! So I'm just gonna ignore it and all the other rude and crude comments you have posted on here and keep on tryin to get to know the board better.

I live in Texas too (originally from Maine, but I got here as fast as I could!)!!!! Welcome to the board, and I hope you find the information here, very helpful. It's really great to have a message board where people can be more open & honest about sex, something many peopl find taboo to speak about. Welcome! Y'all come back now!!!

• Members

Welcome friend it does seem that you did walk into something not so friendly, I really hope you find what ever it is you are looking for while you are Here. I extend you a very warm hello and feel free to stop in and say hello when ever you would like I work at home so I am around most days and evenings :)

Hey, I'm even a DAMN YANKEE! I left Texas then came BACK! LMAO!!!!