Official Community Forums Home

My Sincere Apologies

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

I have personally sent PMs to those I felt I owed apologies to for My own behavior here on the Forums of "Too Timid", within the last 24 hours.

I dont believe I initiated any of this. I would not have mind if it had been only been me which I perceived was verbally insulted, but others were insulted, others which I do consider a friend. I tried to stay above all of this, I guess I allowed words to affect my better judgement.

I have not ever verbally insulted a Woman in the mannerism in which I have yesterday. I felt provoked with words which were directed towards me and others.

Yes, I responded and I was somewhat Harsh, but what I believed as personal insults, didnt stop until I verbally responded in the mannerism I did.

I am not defending my actions, nor am I proud of how I handled the entire situation. Sometimes we just need to take a step back, which I did do initially. I should have left it at that, but I allowed myself to be sucked into the entire drama.

My apologies to to the entire Too Timid Forum, that anyone had to witness such drama unfold. Im not proud of any of it.

I am Ready To Move On...

• Like 2

• Members

I hope you all can shake hands and stop holding the rest of us hostage around you. I guess we will see I wish all of you a fantastic day and a white flag would be dropped from this day forward.

Brandy, you're not the only one!!! B)

• Members

Thankfully it has calmed down. Definitely hope we can all move onward and upward from it all.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey, I missed it, too! But, the important thing is that we get over it and get back to talking about what's vital: SEX! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Hey, I missed it, too! But, the important thing is that we get over it and get back to talking about what's vital: SEX! :)

Yes the discussion of SEX is why most of US are here...Agreed!

• Like 1

• Members

Sex I want some where can I get some did you say SEX I need to make a phone call :)

• Like 2