Official Community Forums Home

Steak And Bj Day

Sunday

• Members

It'a been a busy week and times goes so fast! I can't believe it's only been a month since Valentines Day. So the 14th (the important 14th) slipped by while I was out of town. FWB says it's OK, since I was a little late with the Valentines Day goodies, I'll just have to wait a few days for my Steak and BJ.

It's not too late ladies. If you let that most important date slip buy you can stll show your man how much you care.

http://www.breakfastmeat.com/steakandbjday.html

• Members

Did not know about this. Thanks for bringing to my attention. Put on the calendar for next year since I missed it this year.

• Members

i've heard it go around since i was in high school....problem is, there's already a holiday on March 14th that ties to Valentine's day (it's called White Day) :lol:

also, i think the premise is misleading as it claims Valentine's day is a holiday for women...which it is not. it's for couples. i don't know of any women (who are not single) who do not also spend days/weeks planning gifts/events for their SO on valentine's day...

Not 100% true..."White Day" is predominately celebrated in Asia (Japan/Korea)... And do you honestly believe there would be a Holiday anywhere with in the CONUS termed "White Day"...Surely you jest... :D

As for Steak & BJ Day, Yes I too knew of this, though I have never been the recipient of such gifts specifically for the rumored Holiday... I am hopeful, maybe even wishful, Someday... :P

• Members

LOL!!! touche! although in japan/korea March 14th is for women, on valentine's day women give chocolates/gifts to the men (and if said men feel the same then they reciprocate with white chocolate/gifts on march 14th) though i still disagree that valentine's day is a "women's" holiday ( in the US) and that a men's holiday would be needed o_O

I believe or understand Valentines Day to be a Holiday for Lovers, and yes maybe even couples...but not solely for one gender or another...And if married, your wife or husband should be regarded as your Lover, though not always necessarily true...LoL... :P

• Members
:lol: DH thinks since he missed the "real Steak and BJ Day" that today should be an honorable substitute day. Corn Beef, Cabbage and BJ Day, in honor of Saint Patrick who would have wanted it that way.

• Members

:lol: DH thinks since he missed the "real Steak and BJ Day" that today should be an honorable substitute day. Corn Beef, Cabbage and BJ Day, in honor of Saint Patrick who would have wanted it that way.

Hahaha...

Im not Irish, Nor do I care for cabbage...

I'll stick with the Steak and BJ, as I believe I could really enjoy both a Steak and then a BJ this rainy day/night, Maybe even simultaneously ... :P

• Members

Hahaha...

Im not Irish, Nor do I care for cabbage...

I'll stick with the Steak and BJ, as I believe I could really enjoy both a Steak and then a BJ this rainy day/night, Maybe even simultaneously ... :P

DH is tall dark and handsome... so not Irish, but wouldn't want to miss any opportunity. :P