Official Community Forums Home

The Betty

wendybird74

• Members

lol Really Em? I mess with you a little but I have never lied to you silly girl

• Members

I have no idea what kind of Betty I am. I suppose I'm a little bit of all of them depending on my mood.

I also loved Betty and Veronica comic books.

Wendy, I see you get where I was coming from :) thank you

• Members

I also loved Betty and Veronica comic books.

I should point out that they are still around! And as much I would love to claim an inner Betty Page, I just can't quite pull off those severe blunt cut bangs. bettie_01.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

I should point out that they are still around! And as much I would love to claim an inner Betty Page, I just can't quite pull off those severe blunt cut bangs. bettie_01.jpg

Not many can, She is the one that made every girl want bangs. the fun thing now is for those of us that have FLAT BANGS we can get a little extra help with help of fake bangs... Gotta love people like Page she did not apologize for being who she was in such conservative times ROCK ON BETTY PAGE :)

• Like 1

• Members

Ok ladies what kind of Betty are you? Fellas what kind of Betty do you think the Ladies are? Just from what you know from here. Betty Page, Betty Crocker, Betty Rubble, Betty White, Betty Ford, :) what ever Betty you can think of? I played this game with some girlfriends once some of the ladies did not like the Betty they were thought of by others but it does kind of make you think :)

This is a great topic you started Bird74 and you have inspired me to make some comments.

My all time favorite Betty would be the infamous Betty Page and the wonderfully sexy and racy outfits she wore that made her famous as a Pinup Girl. My last GF was a cross of Betty Crocker and Betty White as she was a fantastic cook and laughed at my snappy one liners often. And while my last GF wouldn't give me the pleasures Betty Page might have as often as I would like (she was too darn submissive) at least she was open to the idea on 2 occasions which for me meant orgasmic bliss the likes of which I've only achieved too few times in my life.

Truth be told...I hope with all that is me my next GF would be a Betty Page type as I love leather and lace and rubber and latex. To that end there is a mens magazine comes out of the UK that is ALL ABOUT stockings and high heels and push up bras and gorgeous babes out of their knickers. In the UK panties are called knickers. Ah...but I digress.

I grew up with Betty Rubble (who I always thought was a fox). My sister read Betty and Veronica comics while I preferred GI Combat and SGT Rock comics. This was back when comics were 10 cents each. Back when a full (paper) bag of groceries cost about 10 bucks and the bags were 6-8 inches taller than they are these days. Gas was around 30 cents a gallon back then.

In all of my life I never knew or dated a Betty. But it was a very common girls name back in the day.

• Like 1

• Members

Ummm..... I know I'm not sexy so definitely not Betty Page. I don't cook a whole lot, not that I can't, just its only my husband and I so not Betty Crocker. I could be a little of Betty White as I am funny and love to joke around.

Some other Betty's to think of Bette Davis, Betty Boop, Betty from Betty and Veronica.

Twenty plus years ago I was fortunate enough to have a fine GF who was as fine in the kitchen as she was in the bedroom. She was quite old fashioned in many aspects and loved to cook and bake for Her Man. I asked her once about that and her reply was "I love to watch you eat". She was a mighty fine cook too. Grub NEVER got wasted or thrown out when I was around.

She ALWAYS made me sleep on the wet spot. :D

• Members

the funny thing is everyone can relate to a BETTY if they think about it

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

there are a lot of things you know that I don't know? Music, Movies and some of the other things you share that make you who you are. I love that about all people. I appreciate that about you. You share your culture and some may get it some may not. Some will be curious and may never ask. I Betty to me is not just Pop Culture its just kind of a description or a topic it was not meant to offend you in any way. Age does not prevent you from a common knowledge Nor does Culture. People are Unique and good and bad interesting creatures.

I just thought it was a fun game maybe you can look up different Betty's see if there is one we don't know and share her with us. It is also a way to describe someone as in

Your such a Betty.

What kind of Betty?

What do you Mean?

Sometimes my girlfriends say this to each other and its funny but you can tell what Betty they are talking about because of the context of the conversation

During WWII the Japanese had a combat aircraft that we Americans called a Betty. I thought of that as I read this post of yours. Now I will bow out since I'm not a gal. :D