Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Spend $ On Toys? Budget, Whimsy?

Tyger

Do you save money out for a toy that you've seen and HAD to have? Or do you just buy what you want when you see it? Do you get toys every month or is there no set schedule?

• Members

The type of toys I buy, are not the type of TOYS you buy... :P

And if I see something I must have, I have bought instinctively, though I try to stay away from instinctive/compulsive purchases...

OK, let me specify, ADULT SEX TOYS. :P

• Members

OK, let me specify, ADULT SEX TOYS. :P

LMAO.... :lol:

• Members

Depends on my mood. From time to time I will look around the site and if something grabs my eye then I treat myself.

• Members

When I see something that looks interesting I will just buy it. Right now I have 2 items in my cart.

• Members

I have never purchased an "Adult Sex Toy"...

Actually I have never used one either...Ive looked around and I cant say Ive seen anything which has drawn my interests...I know my GF has a couple "Somethings", but she hasnt used them in my presence... Though she has while Ive talked to with her on the phone...

I know, such a sheltered life I have lived... :mellow:

• Members

Sheltered, somehow Ready, you don't come across that way. But my guess is when you and your GF are together full time she just might surprise you. And you might enjoy the new sensations. Just a guess on my part.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Review Team

I tend to browse all the categories of interest when i have a large sum of money coming and treat me and my girlfriend. Otherwise if i dont have money but am looking for new toys i add things to my wish list for later. I have around 153 things on there right now =). I review toys so i get quite a few for free, enough to keep me content and try new things. When i can buy new toys though i generally purchase them in groups of 20-60 dollars. Hopefully ill eventually have a decent income and at that point ill probably splurge monthly =).