Official Community Forums Home

Get Spread On Your Bed!

Mikayla1

• Members

This product is OFF THE MARK OUTSTANDING!

Get Tied NOW

As promised, here is the review of the under the bed restraints that I used with my Temptress Toy!!!

If you are a couple who likes bondage - or even if you just want to try a little submission - this product is meant for YOU! I LOVE a little light bondage and have quite a few different types of restraints - but I have never tried anything like these! They are definitely easy to use, durable, gentle on the wrists and ankles - and of course, will keep your submissive where he or she needs to be - in YOUR control!

The glory of this bed restraint system is that it is adjustable - so for any bed size. I have a King size bed - and these restraints fit with room to spare! It is absolutely super simple to set up. First, you take 1 of 2 sets of the 18 ft adjustable straps and slide it under the mattress at the top of the bed and then slide the other set at the bottom of the bed - making sure the buckles are at the top. Then simply adjust so that the straps fit snugly around your mattresses. Next, take the comfy cuffs - of which there are 4 - and buckle them into the corresponding buckles on the top and bottom straps! It is just that simple!

You automatically have a perfect restraint system that will hold arms AND legs snug and secure - PLUS this set also comes with a unique bonus set of straps designed to "hoist" the legs UP and APART for better access during play. I have NEVER seen anything quite like that in a bed restraint system! I was so pleased with the set-up and the feel of the system in general that there was only one thing left to do - try it out for strength and hold. That would be the ultimate test for this system!

My hubby and I both like to be restrained - but I think he enjoys teasing and tantalizing me just a bit more. So, for our first run I had the privilege of being tied down FIRST - which got me wet just thinking about it. As he snapped my ankles into the comfy cuffs I thought to myself that the cuffs were just that - comfy. They are lined with a soft, quilted fabric and are velcro around - but the velcro strip is THICK, not thin, so I thought it would hold well. Next, he did the same to my wrists. The space between the wrist buckles was just perfect for me - and the ankle ones slide up and down the strap - which was a bonus I didn't realize when I set this up. The only thing that was uncomfortable was the strap underneath my shoulder blades - rubbing against naked skin - ouchie! We remedied this with a soft blanket and we were good to go!

My hubby quickly pulled out all the toys he had selected to "torture" me with - and there were A LOT! He had my little flogger, my glass dildos, my Meta Heart-On and my new vibe the Temptress! I was psyched to the limit! As he played and teased and tantalized every inch of my body until I just couldn't stand it, those cuffs help on without a single budge! He was exceptionally happy, because as I was nearing orgasm - and let me tell you - he drew it out a long, long time. Letting me get close, then taking it away - that is the definition of TORTURE! DELICIOUS TORTURE!!!

He decided to use the additional leg restraints to hoist up my legs. This is a really, really nice feature. They snap onto the ankle cuffs and then snap onto the strap above your head - causing your legs and knees to move UP - thereby exposing your pussy in a nice, open "upward" spread eagle. The woman on the box displays this position - and I knew my hubby would LOVE it!

As he got me in position - I was anxious to see what was coming (pun definitely INTENDED) - and it was my new vibe - the Temptress (very fitting!) As my hubby teased me mercilessly with it, the new sensations of this vibe were driving me wild! It has these little ripples all up and down each side which provide such a spectacular sensation upon insertion and then a whole different sensation upon taking it out that I was DYING! (for more on that, see my Temptress review!)

As soon as my hubby paid homage to my clit - I was cumming in a rage of orgasms - and I was not budging from my spot on the bed. This is what my hubby had been waiting for. Normally, when I orgasmed, the intensity at some point would drive me to either clench down on his head or the toy so hard he would be forced to move - or I would move away. Not this time! I was STUCK SOLID in my spot! My hubby kept teasing and the orgasms kept coming! I was almost in pain by the time he stopped - but it was a wonderful, delicious pain!

These were absolutely the best under-bed restraints I have ever tried! I will not bother with any restraints ever again! I have nothing bad to say about these, I suggest them to any couple who wants to heat up their sex life and bring it to a new level! IF you want to be spread on your bed - then get Rachel's Bedspread restraints - they really live up to their name!

If you are into BONDAGE (BondageJunkie) then you have to have these!!!

Happy playing to ALL!

Mikayla :ph34r:

• Members

You know guys, I find it so funny that if a review is posted for a toy - there are a ton of views and a few comments - but, if there is a review posted for a restraint system, some handcuffs, or something else - no one seems to comment!

I am wondering - am I the ONLY one who is interested in a little bondage and some good old fashioned sexual teasing! I can not express how much I love to be tied and teased - and I would suggest to ALL Of you to try it at least once. If you don't want to buy the restraints the first time, use pantyhouse or something else! You will fall in love with it, and then you can upgrade to some restraints!

I know it is not for everyone guys, but I believe more of you will like it than you think!

Mikayla :huh:

• Members

i love to be held down.....pinned.....on bed or against wall and teased then taken.....so im sure being tied up or cuffed would be just as good or better.....going to give it a try and will post back,,,,,and im sure as heck that you arent the only one Mikayla just the only women open enough to talk about it........and thats not a bad thing by any means.....

• Members

It's funny you made this comment, actually, because I was just telling my husband about this thread today! *chuckle*

In the distant past, we'd tried the tie-me-up gig, but for some reason or another, I was REALLY uncomfortable with it. It wasn't him at all, but the situation of being helpless -- it was scary -- so we haven't tried it since those few times. Well, I found out recently that the little stinker's been poking around bondage sites and is totally aroused by some of the things he's seen! So we're talking about trying some lesser-intimidating types of things to see if I can handle it (including the 'special code word' to end things immediately, etc.). He's always SO into pleasuring me (he says it's HIS biggest pleasure-gainer) so I'd really like to do something that would please him. And I've got to admit that the idea DOES sound fun... it's just once I get there, I kinda freak out.

Hopefully, one step at a time, it'll work, and then we can move up to these! :lol:

• Members

I actually bought these several weeks ago. I've never tried any type of bondage, but the hubby and I have a week planned at a beachhouse in a few weeks. I'm waiting for then to give it a go.

• Members

Oh, I want these soooo bad. Somehow I missed this review. I think they'd be especially perfect for my situation because my bed doesn't have a head or footboard, and my fiancee's doesn't have a footboard, so we haven't ever been able to tie both my wrists and ankles. I had seen this product before and was interested, but there wasn't a review, and I wasn't comfortable spending that much money without some assurance that they were worth it. :) I think this will definitely be my next purchase. :)

• Members

Just wandering if they could be use to pull yourself, as if you had a headboard? We too don't have a headboard on our bed and it sure helps if you have something that you could pull yourself up onto for those deep long strokes. :D Grabing the end of the matress doesn't always cut it.

• Members

Let me assure you - these do indeed offer a nice, secure place to strap down your lover! Bondagejunkie - I KNOW these are expensive, I know that it is hard to spend the money - but girl, these are SO DAMN WORTH IT - especially for bondage people!

As for whether you can "pull" yourself up on them - I don't know for sure, but I will say that they held super snug while I was literally back-bending off the bed trying to get away from the teasing I was receiving and they didn't budge - so I would say it would work for that purpose as well!

Best item in my toy box that is not a toy - BEST, BEST, BEST!

Mikayla

I've actually done light to moderate bondage with a few of my partners.

With my husband, we used thick rope used for rope halters (horse), and he tied me to the bed that was one of the tube metal framed ones that fold up to a couch. We broke the bed. :blink:

I've used handcuffs, rope, nylons, silk ties (those I like the best), belts, and even a camera bag strap. ;) Gotta get creative when the mood strikes!!