Official Community Forums Home

This Weekend

Sunday

• Members

FWB has had a rough couple of weeks with work and family stuff nearly ovewhelming her. I have tried to stay out of the way and give her room, but I could see the stress was getting to her. So I told her to clear her Saturday afternoon and evening for me. She didn't argue - I think she was glad for an excuse to get away from the family stuff. I booked a room at a hotel about 20 minutes away that has jacuzzi rooms and told her to meet me there at check in time and I was going to give her some wine, give her a bath, give her a massage, and give her a good fucking - all she had to do was turn her mind off and go for the ride. She said she thought she could handle that.

So, I brought 2 bottles of wine, some snacks, eye pillows, relaxing music on the iPhone, mineral oil, & bubble bath. I even brought a razor because I suspected I was going to need it. When she showed up we had some drinks and she talked about what was going on in her life. She really needed to get it out, but after about half an hour she was ready to put it behind her. After the first bottle of wine I put some bubble soap in the jacuzzi and gave her a long hot bath. I put a warm wet cloth over her eyes and a towel behind her neck and she lay back in the tub and soaked for a good half an hour while I washed and sudsed her body.

Then I pulled her out of the tub and dried her off. She was kind of stubbly, as I suspected. With all the stuff going on I thought she probably hadn't had time to keep the playground mowed properly. So I laid her on the bed with a pillow under her butt and put a cool eye pillow over her eyes and shaved her so she was nice and smooth. She really looked great laying there all spread out for me, her pussy all naked and glistening.

Then to the massage. I used to get a professional massage every Wednesday, so I pretty much knew what to do even though I'm not trained. She got the whole treatmend from hips to fingertips and toes. My massages used to last an hour but I was getting horny and kept it down to about half an hour. Then I wiped the massage oil off my hands and lubed up with KY and massaged her nether region a bit, inside and out, before turning her over for the happy ending. She was limp as a rag by then. I licked her smooth, soft pussy until she had a nice O and laid my head on her hip while she shuddered for a while. When she calmed down I eased my way back into position and started licking again to see how she would respond. She was ready to go again! More than ready, it turns out. Pretty soon she was pulling my head down and grinding her pussy up against my face like she's never done before. I've never seen her like this. I was pretty much just surviving down there, she had completely taken control. Fortunately it wasn't long before she had a raging O like I've never gotten out of her before! If there was anyone in the room next to us they would have been banging on the walls. I can't wait to this part again!

By then I was pretty horny myself and I dragged her to the edge of the bed and stood up and put her ankles on my shoulders and pushed into her. I played with her for a while, holding her feet way out to the side and then squeezing her knees together while I stroked in and out. I was getting desperate myself by then and I pushed her knees up to her shoulders and climbed over her and fucked the hell out of her until I had my own happy ending.

I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 so we'd been at it for four hours by then. We both fell asleep right away. I woke up about midnight and really wanted to cum in her again so I rolled her on her tummy and entered her from behind. She was so out of it she barely woke up, but I got what i needed and went back to sleep. Sunday morning she tried to give me my usual morning BJ but I couldn't cum so she got on her knees 'cause she knows that always works and I fucked her doggy style until I came again. By then I was totally fucked out and all I wanted was breakfast, so we had a nice quiet breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We kept looking at the people and saw a guy by himself and she said she bet he was in the next room jacking off while listening to us and I almost shot orange juice out of my nose.

So that was my weekend. The good part, anyway.

• Like 3

• 6 years later...
  • Members

Under pressure from higher ups I was forced to go to Dallas and insure production schedules were kept for a huge customer, so that involved me staying in Dallas over the weekend. That said Friday night I was really horny and told my husband and he said if I needed to it was ok but be careful and safe. So Saturday afternoon found me in the Hotel lounge seeking a man to take care of my horned up pussy. It didn’t take long to find a willing participant, a younger man who was in his 30s began talking to me and I could tell he was fishing and kinda of shy. After a few drinks I got frustrated and told him, listen honey I’m 55 years old and I’m here to find a man to fuck my brains out tonight so quit beating around the bush do you want some pussy or not. He smiled and said I love your forward attitude and he said he was nervous but since I just said what I said he would love to play. Now at 6 PM we are paying our tab and we go to my room. His hardon was obvious through his pants and he was still nervous so I started undoing his pants and and I told him to relax , I want your cock so please relax and give me what I want. As he pulled my dress off he was surprised to see I don’t wear undies, and he gazed upon my freshly shaved pussy and I was stroking his cock. It was only average size but it was rock hard and ready. When I am really horned up I want to fuck as long as possible so as I sucked his young stiff cock he got close to cumming and tried to push me off so he could fuck me instead, I told him to relax and he shot a huge load down my throat. He layed back and said wow but you said we were going to fuck, I said do you have anywhere to be and he said no and again I said relax you will. After 20 minutes he was ready to go and I enjoyed 20 minutes of hard fucking and worked another load out of him. The one thing that really got me going was how he ate my pussy, his tongue was magic and I had some serious orgasms. He laid there smiling and spent but I wasn’t done. I love cock and wanted more so I let him sit awhile and then I told him I wanted him to eat me again, he said but I cummed in there, I said so what eat me he said shower 1st and I said no eat me so I climbed on top and sat on his face and forced him to eat my cum soaked pussy. His cock was getting hard again and I was licking it and swallowing his balls and he was going crazy. After another hard round he got up and dressed and said he had to go, I guess eating cum filled pussy was not his bag of tea. 

• Like 1

• Members

Wow what a Hot Assed story..

I think his problem with eating you out was some guys think it's gay to eat their own cum. I routinely lick my hand clean. I eat lots of citrus and I've learned eating oranges makes my cum sweeter.

• Members

I always eat my wife's pussy after I cum in her. Makes her orgasm like crazy!

Not gay by any stretch, may be weird to some, but normal for us! She loves it, and I love the way she cums when I do it. 

So.....I do it, and do it a lot! Pretty much always! 

Besides....if my cum is OK in her mouth....why would turn around not be fair play?

;)