Official Community Forums Home

Getting More Kinky!

• Members

Hello! I haven't updated in awhile but I feel so much better about myself. Realized how kinky I really am inside. Seem to say so many dirty things and I'm shocked of things I say but it gets me going! Before I had trouble getting comfortable with sex cause I was so hurt before but I'm opening up to my boyfriend and he loves it! I love role playing and he had his hand around my throat but it wasn't forceful, but it was a light hold but having him hold me made me aroused. Now I ask him to do it a lot and be in control of me. Tried anal once with him and I'll try it again once I'm ready again. Just so proud of myself cause I feel really happy and glad I opened up to my partner! Sex is lovely but now it's getting really fun! Feel so kinky all the time and becoming more and more aroused. Now I'm going crazy lol for sex but I'm sure it's normal since I'm getting older. Just wanted to share on here cause all of you helped me in diferent ways and glad I'm opening up to new things. ;)

• Like 3

• Members

Happy to hear you are enjoying your sexual self.... B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you. I'm 29 years old and my sex drive is pretty high now. Is this normal for my age?

Being horny at any age is normal and highly recommended...Sex is a good thing... :P

Having an increase in your self esteem will boost your sex drive no matter what the age. Congrats on your new-founded self confidence!! LOVE it! :)

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I know I'm late on getting back to this, but update.

I've realized many changes in myself. Realized how before I used to be submissive and now I feel rather Dominant. Is it possible to see a change, or perhaps able to be both. Both roles are fine with me, but I never was ever Dominant with anyone before. There's just something about it that interests me. For so long I always allowed men who I dated to me Dominant over me and now I'm kinda tired of constantly playing that role. For once I'd like to be able to start things and try different things. Am I alone on this? First time I've ever came outspoken about this and told anyone else about this. Haven't told any close friends about it cause I'm really shy to bring it up and afraid of what they'll think. It's just something that's been on my chest for so long now and I needed to get it off my chest. ^_^

• Members

There are people who can easily switch. It would be difficult in a 24/7 D/s relationship unless you are a couple that just role plays at playtime. Just remember, you set the rules, so don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I find the older I got the more kick I liked. The more kick I discovered the more I was willing to try. Now I'm just about open to anything at least once. I do have a few hard limits, but they are few.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I find the older I got the more kick I liked. The more kick I discovered the more I was willing to try. Now I'm just about open to anything at least once. I do have a few hard limits, but they are few.

Yeah I discovered the same thing about myself. As I get older I become a lot more open to trying new things out! ;) It's all very new and exciting to me.

• Review Team

Sammy Bear I'm just starting out on learning new and exciting ways to increase the pleasures in my life. I like what RC4BLUE said I think we all need to open ourselves up to the unexpected and try it...... You never know you might like it.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

One of the best things about having a SO is doing kinky stuff and expanding our sexual boundaries.  Different positions.  In different places.  Role playing.  The spice of life!