Official Community Forums Home

First Play Session

KateElizabeth

• Members

I had my first BDSM play session last night. It was awesome and intense!! It involved nipple clamps, fire play, caning and a stun gun. Wow. I want more! Does anyone else here want to share their experiences?

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah, the guy I was working with kept saying "Are you sure this is your first time?" ;) I definitely want more!

• Members

Good for you. Details! We need details! Dish it out babe. What did you do? What did your partner do? What did you like most about it? Anyting you didn't like?

• Members

FIRE STUN GUN

Wow. Mouth still open. So we really need details. The trust it takes for you to do that on your first time. I am impressed.

• Members

Thanks, All. Okay, details. I wasn't even sure about going to the party, never having done that sort of thing before. But, a friend of mine talked me into it. I saw a Dom doing fireplay with a woman and I was fascinated. I went over to have a closer look and, as he was finishing, I suddenly found myself asking if I could be next. It just popped out! So, I took off everything but my stockings and stiletto boots and lay on my back on a table, hands over my head. I have never been naked in front of anyone but those closest to me before. Oddly, it didn't even faze me.

The Dom started by putting mousse all over the front of my body and lighting it. It felt amazing. Watching the other woman, I had imagined that the mousse would inhibit the feeling of the flame, but it didn't at all. It simply spread it, everywhere. He did this several times and then got some flash paper and put it around my nipples and my pussy and lit that, too. Next, he got out a cane. He began to cane my entire body and the sting was delicious. A spectator spread my legs so that they draped over the sides of the table, giving the Dom better access. Next, he took out two pairs of chopsticks and fashioned nipple clamps out of them. Afterwards, he caned my nipples especially, though he did continue to cane the rest of me, too. Then he got an alcohol spray and did more fireplay with that. Still not finding a "limit" with me, the Dom went to his bag and got a stun gun. I don't know how high he had it set; I didn't ask. I only know that it wasn't on the lowest setting. ;) He used that everywhere, too, including the most sensitive areas.

With that, the Dom needed to go, because his date was waiting for him. But, it was a wonderful experience.

Details about how I felt? Incredible! I loved the fire. It was a wonderful heat, all over my body. It wasn't quite pain. It stayed right on the edge of it. The stun gun was okay, but not my favorite. While the initial feeling of it was intense, it did not linger. The nipple clamps I hardly remember now, to be honest. But, I liked the caning the best. What a nice sting it has, and it does linger after the cane is gone. I even got to keep the cane as a souvenir, because, apparently, I got a little blood on it. ;)