Official Community Forums Home

Never Had A Multiple Orgasm

Kama

• Members

Is it possible for a woman to not be able to have multiple orgasm? We can't say that all the men are the same (like assuming that all men cum from blowjobs), so is it fair to say that all women can have multiple orgasms? I feel satisfied with after having one orgasm. I've tried going further past the first orgasm, but it doesn't feel satisfying. I feel "done."

My friend said that maybe it's a mental thing for me, and I need to get over the mental block. I'm also the type of woman that doesn't orgasm through vaginal penetration. It's all strictly clitoral.

how do you have a multiple orgasm ?

To be honest, I'm also okay with not having an orgasm. The act of sex is pleasurable itself. I'm not going to get grumpy if I don't cum.

• Like 1

• Members

There are a lot of us who don't experience multiple orgasms. You can train yourself to have multiples, but I don't think that anyone is going to judge you if you don't. Women have the same hormonal reaction to an orgasm as a man, and have a "refractory time". For some women, it's shorter than others. The more you stress, the more it won't happen.

85% of women climax through clitoral stimulation, so you are totally normal there, too.

• Like 1

• Members

I am the same way---I've never had multiple orgasms. Oh, there have been some occasional times in the past where

I've pushed myself and been able to cum more than once. It's a lot of work for me. For the most part like you---after I cum once

I am done. It seems that if it's been awhile since I've cum the orgasm is more intense and lasts a little longer, but it's still only one.

• Members

My female friend looked at me weird when I told her that I feel cumming before the man. She said, "Why? Just have another one." Um, I can't have another one. I lose interest in sex when I've had an orgasm.

It's a pet peeve of mine when people assume that all women are exactly the same when it comes to sex.

• Members

Kama, I agree everywomen is different. However you can train/teach yourself to become multi orgasmic if you so desire.

• Like 1

• Members

I can have more than one but the first one is very intense. Especially if it's been a few days. It will be really quick and then I can take my time and enjoy myself. I have never had a great one with my hubby. Also, it took my several years to have my first one, but once I did I said wow this is what I have been missing. Now I look forward to my playtime and the release it gives me.

So I agree you can train yourself to have more than one. But you have to be patient and enjoy the time it takes to get there.

• Members

What is defined as "Multiple Orgasms" ...

Is is multiple orgasms during one sexual act, or several orgasms throughout a session of sex or love making...

I personally have had sex throughout the night and have achieved multiple orgasms...But not multiple orgasms during just one act of sex... Though my GF is capable of multiple orgasms (which I am very envious of)...

• Members

What is defined as "Multiple Orgasms" ...

Is is multiple orgasms during one sexual act, or several orgasms throughout a session of sex or love making...

I personally have had sex throughout the night and have achieved multiple orgasms...But not multiple orgasms during just one act of sex... Though my GF is capable of multiple orgasms (which I am very envious of)...

I'm going to make it easy.... It's more than one orgasm to your one during a single session.

• Members
I'm going to make it easy.... It's more than one orgasm to your one during a single session.

I could enjoy seeing you have multiple orgasms to my one... :D

• Members

hahaha! watch very closely now... :lol:

Good, Youve paid attention...Youve retained the knowledge which I am visual and appreciate seeing You in Orgasmic throes...

What a good student youve become...

Now to test those skills... B)

• Members

Good, Youve paid attention...Youve retained the knowledge which I am visual and appreciate seeing You in Orgasmic throes...

What a good student youve become...

Now to test those skills... B)

YEA.... ;)

• Members

YEA.... ;)

Hmmm... So few words, I wonder....LoL..

• Members

A women of very little words is rare...

However, Im sure you know how to vocalize your needs and much more... :P

• Members

However, Im sure you know how to vocalize your needs and much more... :P

my communication skills have been honed and perfected ... B)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Any tips on how to delay an orgasm? Still haven't experienced multiple orasms, even though I have tried. But, I cum VERY QUICKLY to the point where it's kind of embarrassing. Just a minute of clitoral stimulation can cause me to feel "done." This is why I feel bad when cumming first before the guy, because I've already lost interest before I get to do other sexual things. An ex told me once "I can't believe that lasted only 2 minutes." All of my ex-boyfriends lasted longer than I did, believe it or not.

The only thing I can think of is avoid clitoral stimulation or do it really slow to prevent orgasming quickly. Since I enjoy other sexual acts (giving blowjobs, touching, carressing), I'm okay with saving clitoral stimulation for much later.

• Members

Have you tried prolonging your foreplay? It just might be that you need other stimulation to take your mind off what it automatically goes to when you're having your play time. In this case, you need to find a way to stop thinking about it to allow you to get past your premature climax and then forget about it some more to find the second O. Easier said then done, but you just might be able to figure out a way to do so.

Randy.

• Members

Thanks for the article reference ToyQueen. I now have a new goal. Serial O's!!!!!!!

• Members

It looks like my "refractory time" is about 15 min. Do people have multiple orgasms within just a few minutes? I had one orgasm and relaxed until the after-effects of the first orgasm went away (it's an intense feeling). Then, I masturbated again for 10 minutes or so and then came.

• Members

It looks like my "refractory time" is about 15 min. Do people have multiple orgasms within just a few minutes?

It seems like about five minutes in between for my friend.