Official Community Forums Home

When Is It Ok To Tell Someone How You Liked To Be Kissed Without Offending?

• Members

I recently began dating this awesome man but with one problem. His kissing technique. He is an african american man with wonderful big lips but kisses way to aggressivly and too much tounge. He is skilled in every other way! How can I tell him how I liked to be kissed without offending him? Thanks:)

• Members

You may offend him, sooo instead of telling him he's a horrible kisser take the lead. If it feels like he's trying to take over pull back shake your head no and tell him to relax then continue to kiss him the way you would like to be kissed. If that seems to forward then anytime he gets to aggressive pull back, then start kissing him the way you would liked to be kissed. It may take time and patience but if you really like him it will be worth it.

Let us know what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that there are ways to tell him, gently, without offending him. Eminatic is right on with her suggestion of showing him how. The only issue with this is, some men just like to kiss the way they like to kiss...in which case, then you may have to have a gentle conversation wtih him where you tell him that he arouses you so much, but that his kissing is a bit rough for you....always tell the positive before the negative...

• Like 1

Exactly, timing & how you say it are very important. Think about how you would want to be told without getting offended and try that. :-). Good luck! :-)