Official Community Forums Home

Member's Hobbies?

Tyger

Other that perusing TooTomid, what other things do you enjoy doing in your personal life?

I think we've done this post before, but I'm feeling too lazy to find it to bump it up! :-) LOL

I think many of you already know I do photography, and some may know I love making jewelry. I also enjoy doing my own nails, read (real books, not on Kindle/Nook), play with our horses/dogs/cats, listen to music, go shopping (duh), go yard saleing, roller skating, walking, gardening, biking, camping, and some writing. :-)

• Members

Tyger you do a lot more than I do !! Yes, it's nice to know what everyone else on here enjoys doing (aside from sexual related things !!)

I feel like we spend so much time at work, that we don't have too much free time. My husband and I both enjoy riding our motorcycles on the weekends.

I also try to ride to work as much as I can-----weather permitting. We have also gone camping this summer and had a blast.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I am a college student for writing so that pretty much what i do. I enjoy finding new things and types of things to write, and currently looking for volunteer work so i can get some extra practice. I also spend a lot of time working on my manuscript (finally got my teacher to say the first 30 pages are ALMOST done after a year). Other than writing, i tend to play video games, work with photoshop, or play video games (yes, i play video games that often lol). I play minecraft online and admin the server i play on (for anyone who knows what that means) and i spend a lot of time with my girlfriend. Overall my life is pretty boring but i like it that way =).

• Like 1

• Members

I'm a writer and photographer by profession, but sometimes they seem like hobbies. It's fun to take erotic photos photos of my friend and to write erotica. I race my Porsche 911, but not as much as I used to. I want to go stock car racing (not NASCAR - the local, fun kind). I go to the races about once a month, so I guess you could call that a hobby. I have other old Porsches that I've restored and taken to shows and I keep telling myself to get them out, dust them off, and take them to some shows. I'm remodeling my house and that is almost like a hobby, though I should finally be finished in a few months. I love gardening and making stuff with produce from the garden. I make my own ketchup, salsa, pickeled beets, pickled cucumbers, blueberry, strawberry, and strawberry/rhubarg jam. I'e given away about 20 pounds of tomatoes and 10 pounds of onions this summer. I grow a lot more than I can use. I plink around on the guitar and want to get better and I want to learn to draw and paint.

• Like 1

• Members

I enjoy reading, mostly history and science fiction, although I am also getting into the zombie/post apocalyptic genre too. I play board games whenever I can and also like video games. I run and work out three or four times a week. I would like to get back into role playing games (no...just the normal dungeon and dragon kind, not the sexual kind) if I ever get the time too. Occasionally I draw, more like doodle, and I try to spend as much time with my wife and kids as possible.

Boo

• Members

I'm going to sound so boring compared to all of you.

I really enjoy cooking and baking. I also really enjoy wine! We used to spend alot of time camping when the children were younger but we just sold our camper last week.

We spend most of our weekends & holidays at my brothers lake house with all of the kids. Lots of skiing, tubing, swimming, fishing, etc.

I'm very interested in politics and volunteer much of my time for that effort. (I'm a real nerd - I've loved politics since I was old enough to understand it.)

My husband and I are always ready to go on a trip. We LOVE to travel and share those experiences with our kids. Domestic and International. We're not picky.

He loves sports of just about any kind but his passion is soccer. I hate sports for the most part - well except for SEC football. (War Eagle!)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one pair of earrings I made for myself this morning. I wanted to make it match my shirt. :)207884_400617299991951_1163309499_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

bicycling; hiking (especially White Mountains in NH); canoeing; camping; skiing; swimming; yard work and some house projects when I have the time and can do it leasurely; relaxing by a fire; reading; a good beer or two when I'm in the right mood; eating pizza and eating hamburgers dripping with grease and ketchup and onions and fungus (that'd be mushrooms) with french fries on the side (don't tell the cardiologist).

• Like 1