Official Community Forums Home

Fingering Techniques

bbarney

• Review Team

So one of my favorite things to do sexually is research, as odd as that sounds. I love finding new techniques or things to try. People here tend to know a lot about g spot orgasms to the point that i really wanted to give my girlfriend one. After doing research and finding different videos, i decided to try it out. After tying her down, and not letting her know what i was going to do, i fingered her, no clit stim, and her face was perfect. Got her off three times that way.

That was great and all, but i want to know how to do it better. I was wondering if anyone had tips, tricks, how often can a woman orgasm from g spot stim? Do women tend to find that after the first 1 or 2 the effect wears off? From what i could tell (especially from "you have to do this every time we have sex") she enjoyed herself, but i want to know that she has no choice but to get off if i put my mind to it.

The technique i learned/used was to insert two fingers, find the g spot, then a come hither motion that directly rubs her g spot. Then as she wants it faster i move my hand and fingers. Are there better methods than this?

Also, last thing, is it normal to feel like youre almost scraping something at times? She wasnt in pain so i knew i hadnt scratched her, but i felt like maybe i was scraping something soft and it was getting under my fingernails (though there was nothing under them afterwards).

Thank you, and i look forward to hearing your opinions/ideas!

• Members

Good for you for doing "research". The come hither motion works for me..... You could experiment with other motions and see if works. As far as scraping something, the g-spot is a "rough" texture, that's what your describing. Otherwise I'm not sure.

Here's a big hint for your sex life.... DO NOT make foreplay a recipe! You should change it up, not "have to" do something every-time. If you do I guarantee it will get boring. Be creative, be different, and keep researching!

Your sexuality is a never ending journey. Never believe you know it all!

• Like 1

• Members

These are some of what I do with the Mrs. after I've had my way with her. She'll pull out the vibrator and I'll go in with a finger. I try different things over time, each one seeming to work better than the last, and when I can't think of anything new, I'll try one of the old techniques and it's like a brand new one all over again.

Most of these are with her on her back. Make sure all is lubed well with slippery sloppy bodily fluids or other lube.

- the come hither finger you know about. The first time doing that on my wife was like hitting pay dirt.

- go in with the finger "face down," that is, with the pad/finger prints facing down toward the bed (or tail bone). then curve it into the "come hither" shape, rotate your wrist so the finger rubs along inside her until it is in the normal upward come hither position. then pull it out slowly, pressing on and fighting the G-spot, and at the last moment let you finger's first segment flop back like you're popping it out of your mouth to make a "pop" noise, while suddenly pulling your finger out all the way. Repeat.

Make sure to keep your finger nail short and be careful not to scratch her.

- finger in but keep it straight and extend it past the G-spot and thrust it into the vaginal wall beyond. Follow the moans to find the best location to press against, and the location may change with time. Again, watch the finger nails; don't wanna stab her.

- same thing but apply upward pressure at the vagina opening with the root of your finger.

- rub, or even simply press rythmically, the outside of her between the vagina opening and the clit, as its own thing, or do it with your other hand while the first hand is doing its internal fingering.

- Similarly with just one hand, use the thumb outside and the index finger inside, either just inside or on the G-spot, and sort of gently squeeze the thumb tip and finger tip together while gently rubbing in and out or even side-to-side.

- finger just in to the first knuckle and press upward (toward ceiling), either a strong, steady pressure or rythmically. Very little movement at all.

- finger in (try varying distances) and apply the strong upward pressure, but move the finger side to side with some gusto, instead of in and out. This one hurts my wrist after a while.

- same thing but with two fingers.

- middle finger instead of the index finger for most of the above.

- middle finger with thrusting motion while rubbing the G-spot with a "come hither" finger, or pressing further in with a straighter finger. Make a sort of fist with the thumb and other fingers, and let the backs of the index and ring fingers bang into the outside of her, to simulate a pounding pelvis during intercourse. If you can manage it, let the thumb knuckle also gently hit her in that area between the vagina opening and the clit.

- index finger "face down" toward tail bone/bed. Bend the finger at the second knuckle into an L shape. While sliding the finger in and out and pressing downward and rubbing the bottom (back??) of the vaginal wall, rub that knuckle firmly against the top of the vagina opening (sort adjacent to the G spot). Try to keep the finger bent to keep downward pressure with the tip (the finger-print-pad part) and upward pressure with the knuckle.

- this time with her belly down (kneeling doggie style or lying with belly down on the bed), use the thumb inside her and the side of your index finger on her clit. That drove my wife nuts to the point she wriggled away and out of my reach; it was too intense after a time.

That's all I got.

• Members

These are some of what I do with the Mrs. after I've had my way with her. She'll pull out the vibrator and I'll go in with a finger. I try different things over time, each one seeming to work better than the last, and when I can't think of anything new, I'll try one of the old techniques and it's like a brand new one all over again.

Most of these are with her on her back. Make sure all is lubed well with slippery sloppy bodily fluids or other lube.

- the come hither finger you know about. The first time doing that on my wife was like hitting pay dirt.

- go in with the finger "face down," that is, with the pad/finger prints facing down toward the bed (or tail bone). then curve it into the "come hither" shape, rotate your wrist so the finger rubs along inside her until it is in the normal upward come hither position. then pull it out slowly, pressing on and fighting the G-spot, and at the last moment let you finger's first segment flop back like you're popping it out of your mouth to make a "pop" noise, while suddenly pulling your finger out all the way. Repeat.

Make sure to keep your finger nail short and be careful not to scratch her.

- finger in but keep it straight and extend it past the G-spot and thrust it into the vaginal wall beyond. Follow the moans to find the best location to press against, and the location may change with time. Again, watch the finger nails; don't wanna stab her.

- same thing but apply upward pressure at the vagina opening with the root of your finger.

- rub, or even simply press rythmically, the outside of her between the vagina opening and the clit, as its own thing, or do it with your other hand while the first hand is doing its internal fingering.

- Similarly with just one hand, use the thumb outside and the index finger inside, either just inside or on the G-spot, and sort of gently squeeze the thumb tip and finger tip together while gently rubbing in and out or even side-to-side.

- finger just in to the first knuckle and press upward (toward ceiling), either a strong, steady pressure or rythmically. Very little movement at all.

- finger in (try varying distances) and apply the strong upward pressure, but move the finger side to side with some gusto, instead of in and out. This one hurts my wrist after a while.

- same thing but with two fingers.

- middle finger instead of the index finger for most of the above.

- middle finger with thrusting motion while rubbing the G-spot with a "come hither" finger, or pressing further in with a straighter finger. Make a sort of fist with the thumb and other fingers, and let the backs of the index and ring fingers bang into the outside of her, to simulate a pounding pelvis during intercourse. If you can manage it, let the thumb knuckle also gently hit her in that area between the vagina opening and the clit.

- index finger "face down" toward tail bone/bed. Bend the finger at the second knuckle into an L shape. While sliding the finger in and out and pressing downward and rubbing the bottom (back??) of the vaginal wall, rub that knuckle firmly against the top of the vagina opening (sort adjacent to the G spot). Try to keep the finger bent to keep downward pressure with the tip (the finger-print-pad part) and upward pressure with the knuckle.

- this time with her belly down (kneeling doggie style or lying with belly down on the bed), use the thumb inside her and the side of your index finger on her clit. That drove my wife nuts to the point she wriggled away and out of my reach; it was too intense after a time.

That's all I got.

O_O ... ... wow. That's... quite a list you've got there.

• Review Team

Yes, quite a list indeed lol. Okay, so new question. Is there any way to make g-spot orgasms easier for her, or her g-spot more sensitive? Anything either i or she can do =). Just wondering.

• Members

Yes, quite a list indeed lol. Okay, so new question. Is there any way to make g-spot orgasms easier for her, or her g-spot more sensitive? Anything either i or she can do =). Just wondering.

Not sure about making it more sensitive, but I can tell you the more turned on she is the better almost anything will feel. Why don't you go for and extra long foreplay, make sure she is extra wet and turned on, then try to massage her g-spot. She may just need some time to get use to the feeling before she'll be able to orgasm from a g-spot massage.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

So, something new I have been trying recently is to fold a finger in half (middle or index finger) and go in knuckle first. Turns out I hardly get any penetration this way, but nonetheless whatever that knuckle is doing is causing good pleasure.

I am finding that knuckling alone is not good enough, and I have to preceed it with regular fingering, or get her close to climax with knuckling and then switch to regular fingering, or both. My hand has been getting awfully drippy wet by the end of it, lately.

Plus "Knuckling" as a sex verb has a nice ring to it . . .

• Members

I love that little video on the "pop" noise up there. I love all the advice already given, but I have some ideas / suggestions as well. First, not every woman can squirt. There are differing degrees of this as well. Sometimes it is just a small gush - others it can be bed soaking - and not always consistent. Some women squirt easily, each time with sex or fingering, some never will. Some may do it only when drunk (inhibitions gone) and some may be able to learn to let go. The most important thing to remember is: KEEP SEX FUN!

Never put pressure on yourself or your partner, or it will not happen. I learned this with my ex-boyfriend. I wanted to squirt for him so badly that I could NOT do it. Then, when I finally just let myself go - BAM - there it was. With new partners we are not always as comfortable. With established partners we sometimes are TOO comfortable with our routines to try something new.

All the techniques and suggestions given above are dead on. The key points have been hit. Stimulate, Stimulate, STIMULATE! Keep her ripe for the orgasms, get her G-spot swelling. Have fun and things will happen as they should!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Tried a new thing, with wife in the on-her-back position. Just my thumb thrusting in and out, with the rest of my palm and fingers touching and bumping the areas on the outside. As an option, bend you index finger down so the back of it is bumping the area between the clit and the vagina opening.

The way my thumb is shaped I can't really hit her clit this way; plus it's kind of short. So I usually have to mix this up with another fingering style.

• 9 months later...

rydtn.png

Your can download this book here http://www.reversediabetestodaynaturally.com/link/link/20/1

Guidance is designed for those suffering with the outward symptoms and day-to-day struggles of diabetes. In the Reverse Your Diabetes Today e-book you can find information that may equip you using the knowledge so that you can control, successfully treat as well as completely reverse diabetes and it is symptoms. Readers on this e-book have talked about how easy it's all to make the recommended lifestyle changes and figure out how to reverse diabetes and the ways to cure diabetes.

A listing of Diabetes

Millions of people are suffering at the present moment and looking for the best effective strategy to diabetes. This illness doesnt just affect america alone but around the world. Many experience how the production of insulin will continue to decrease every day and just how blood sugar rises consequently. That is recognized as Type I diabetes. To maintain the blood sugar levels stable your body must rely on outside sources since the pancreas cannot create the levels needed. In terms of Type II diabetes the main difference is cells tend not to respond to insulin so they just don't absorb glucose. This form from the disease will then be treated through dieting, glucose lowering drugs and also other restrictions. In some cases, doses of insulin can also be needed. Typically, a diagnosis of diabetes opportinity for many which they will have an incurable disease. However, Reverse Your Diabetes Today can offer the steps needed to identify a cure for diabetes.

Learn More of methods to Successfully Treat Diabetes

The knowledge in the e-book Reverse Your Diabetes Today can help someone achieve many desired results, like hindering the roll-out of prediabetes, completely eliminating Type II diabetes, regulating blood glucose levels time for the standard range, and reducing the amounts of insulin needed by those with Type I diabetes. The counsel in this book doesn't include the application of any medications or insulin injections. Instead it offers tips on how to resume an ordinary lifestyle and outlines a method of achieving an end to diabetes. This book would work for individuals of nearly every age group, both new and experienced, men and women as well as all races.

This e-book is additionally affordable for people coming from all income levels in order that all sufferers can take advantage of its benefits. Combined with book itself, you will also obtain a bonus e-book and several audio and video presentations you can benefit from inside your free time. Whether you have been working with diabetes your life or have also been diagnosed, this e-book provides the necessary information to assist reverse this curable disease.

Issues Addressed in the E-Book

Reverse Your Diabetes Today displays a reason of methods consuming refined food together with unhealthy foods plays a role in the buildup of poisons inside your stomach. After that it goes on to let you know that this confuses the entire process of insulin production and negatively impacts the pancreas. It shows the way the pancreas begins to overwork itself and the way insulin production gets thrown off balance. The e-book also draws focus on the growing problem of the unhealthy diet and exactly how, in addition to diabetes, in addition, it

significantly plays a role in the issue of obesity. It shows the link between obesity and how it is a danger factor to build up diabetes, especially Type II diabetes. You will discover information that could inspire you to discover how to treat diabetes. You can find the encouragement needed to address these two root causes of diabetes, obesity and dysfunctional pancreas.

Very theraputic for Anyone Being affected by Diabetes and Obesity

For fulfillment in implementing these lifestyle changes, it can benefit to view the information in Reverse Your Diabetes Today as a complete lifestyle change. Following the suggestions from the book and implementing basic steps into yourself, for example exercise and eating healthier, you'll be able to reach the goal of treating diabetes naturally. By looking into making the appropriate changes, you'll be able to assist in keeping blood sugar levels low and in addition increase your overall fitness. The novel offers pointers on by using a daily meal plan and also lists some sample recipes ensure you are on on your path. Search the ebook for that three key ingredients it describes to assist you see a drastic drop in blood sugar levels in mere 21 days. Additionally, you will notice five essential components that may give rise to weight reduction, balance insulin production and strengthen immunity.

To sum up, Reverse Your Diabetes Today is an easy to check out guide suitable for anybody who has an interest in the way to rectify diabetes. Its language is readily understood along with the steps to be implemented are developed in a straightforward and concise way. They have instructions on practical things everyone can adopt to aid cure diabetes within a natural and inexpensive way. Thinking about the money that can be saved with all the decrease in doctors visits, a decrease in insulin needed, and a decrease in medication needed, a one-time acquisition of the novel Reverse Your Diabetes Today is both sensible and wise.

Download this book here http://www.reversediabetestodaynaturally.com/link/link/20/1

Article sources http://www.reversediabetestodaynaturally.com/reverse-diabetes-reverse-diabetes-today-ebook/

• 1 year later...