Official Community Forums Home

Favorite Toy Material?

Tyger

So what is your favorite & why? Jelly, glass, metal, silicone, hard plastic, other?

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Without a doubt GLASS is the favorite. I like the cool feel and how it heats with the body. Clean up is easy. Glass has to be about the perfect material. Our second best would be silicone for many of the same reasons.

• Like 1

• Members

I don't need to use this glass because it may be hurt you during sec I t is best for you to try Soft toys for sex that will prevent you from any diseases. steel nad hard plastic may be heart your inner parts bt Using Sex Toy that give you the feeling of real sex.so enjoy the feeling of real sex. just chek out the best toy online.

I feel that this post needs some, um, clarifications so our readers do not get confused. First, glass toys are exceedingly safe. Yes, they can chip, but overall they are sturdy, hypoallergenic and extremely safe. Soft toys will not prevent diseases - in fact, NO toys "prevent diseases." What some toys can cause is infections, if they are not cleaned properly. Soft toys (like jelly) are more porous, and therefore are MORE likely to harbor bacteria. Ergo, some softer toys are not as safe. Silicone is a great option as it is soft AND easy to clean.

Steel and plastic won't necessarily hurt your insides. They are firmer to the touch, yes, but they do not hurt you unless you are playing too roughly. As for the link, this is a link to a site where the person who posted the link spells sex "sec" - so you decide if you want to see that!

• Like 1