Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Ladies

bbarney

• Review Team

For the past year or so I have had this fantasy. I want my girlfriend to dress up with a lower cut shirt, cleavage showing, etc, and go out in public. Dinner, movies, just shopping i don't care. I have discussed it with her, and she is willing, even intrigued. The problem is that when we first started dating she didnt have even one "girl" shirt, she wore printed T's. Now she has many "girl" shirts but nothing low cut. We have tried picking out shirts that might be more revealing, but I am horrible in determining what will work without being too over the top, and she doesn't know what kind of shirts to look for.

I was hoping some of the ladies in here can help with this. Pretty much anything from what kind of shirt to pick out, to how to get the right cleavage without too much work. She is a small-mid B.

Any tips appreciated, thank you =).

• Members

Easy....

Go shopping and buy a well fitted, flattering basic cotton white button down blouse. First of all it's timeless and she'll be able to wear it forever in many different situations. Second, the conservative look of the white will off set the unbuttoned low sexy style she wants with out looking cheap.

Just make sure it's a female cut to flatter her figure which means it should be cut like this )( instead of this || . get it?

• Members

This is fun. My ex-wife and I used to do this (sorry, I'm not one of the ladies so I can't help you with the shirt).

She had a maroon dress that wasn't real low cut but was tight and so short she had to be careful about bending over. She would put on the dress, her black cowboy boots, and sometimes some fishnet hose. Sometimes she went barelegged. We would go to a comedy club or a country bar. It was fun to watch the men watching her.

• Review Team

I would love to put her in a dress, but she is very self conscious so that makes it a really hard sell. Hopefully someday I can convince her though =).

Thanks for the idea ladylove, sadly though I asked her about getting a white blouse and she said she wont wear one (very picky as well). Ill keep brainstorming and checking in though.

• Review Team

Nothing yet, we havent had the money to go out and get anything. She did say she has an idea of what to get though, so I will keep everyone updated when we do finally do something.

You know, you can also create something like that with one of her t-shirts. Cut slits on the side, then tie the slits together in a square knot. Lots of people do this, either on the side seams, or they cut the back, then tie it. You could also cut a slit in the front as well. The "cut" look is in, and you could help her create something she'd be comfortable in, and looking sexy as well!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

get her just a basic t-shirt...no print. if she can find one that is a little snug that is better....she might want to get maybe a push up to give a little more lift if she's comfortable with it. Good luck :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Personally, I like those "boy" shirts, button ups, fitted waists. You can wear a nice push up bra, unbutton a few and BAM, there are the girls. Maybe she can borrow one of yours and then cinch the middle?