Official Community Forums Home

A Sultry Tryst

• Members

It had taken me hours to get ready. I had gone through my closet twice, trying to find the perfect outfit that would be casual and yet sexy. Perfect, while still looking effortless. My search had found short denim dress – nothing to wear to a club, but the low neckline showed more than enough cleavage, and the six inches of cutwork embroidery at the hem added a certain flavor to the outfit. Revealing even while concealing.

Wardrobe agonizing aside, 7:30 pm found me waiting and ready as the gloss red convertible pulled to a stop in front of my house. He smiled as I approached, and I noted with satisfaction that his eyes scanned up and down my body, taking in all points of interest. He complimented me and I smiled, sliding into the passenger seat, resting my hand on his thigh as he shifted and pulled away.

We headed into Old Colorado City, and spent a few hours at a street fair, pausing for dinner in one of the local restaurants. The vendors sold everything from foil-wire crowns to saddles to kettle corn. I got a chocolate banana from one of the countless food stands, and made a point of eating it as slowly and sensually as possible, licking around the tip, and even sliding half of it into my mouth before drawing it back to nibble at the top. He smirked, knowing full well what I was doing, but enjoyed the show nonetheless. As the sun began to set, we left the rapidly closing fair and headed to the park.

I slipped off my sandals and walked barefoot through the thick carpet of grass as he held my hand and led the way. We talked of everything and nothing, and he would pause now and then to draw me in and kiss me, his hands sliding over my back and pulling me tight against him. Yet he always stopped too soon, and would smirk before taking my hand again and moving on. It was growing dark faster than anticipated, as a storm began blowing in, but he continued walking so I just followed. At last we came to a winding brick wall retention wall that someone had taken some artistic license with. There was a stone bench next to the wall, and he sat on it, drawing me down beside him.

We continued to talk for a moment, my hand on his thigh once more, his hand reaching up to play with my hair, brushing away errant strands as the wind sent them whipping across my face. He then began to kiss me again, his fingers tangling in my hair and pulling my head back. We kissed until I was panting, and then he moved his mouth down over my neck, biting softly and leaving a wet trail to my collarbone. I think I moaned then, feeling soft and vulnerable, and I know I gasped as I felt his hand on my thigh, pushing up my skirt slowly as he continued to tease every sensitive spot on my neck.

I was already more than a little wet by the time his fingers encountered the smooth, shaven skin between my legs. Instinct had told me to forego my panties that night, and I was very glad I had. His fingertips brushed my lips, then parted them easily, one drawing up slowly to find my clit. He found it – he always did. I shuddered and whimpered as he teased, my own hand sliding up to stroke his rather obvious erection through the light, micro fiber pants. I spread my legs wider for him, and he shifted his hand, his thumb now rubbing my clit as he slid two fingers into my moist pussy. I began to tense, moaning, and pressed my mouth against his shoulder so muffle myself as I came, not once but three times as he continued to finger me, whispering for me to cum again each time, murmuring countless endearments that I barely heard over my own high pitched cries.

I was still gasping when the mood was broken by the too loud laughter of intoxicated college students. He cursed briefly under his breath but simply smiled and withdrew his hand, smoothing my skirt down before drawing me to my feet. I caressed him lightly through his pants again – I knew this wasn’t over. He led me back to the car in silence as the wind howled around us, the storm not far off. We climbed in, and I decided not to wait. Once the car was in motion, my head was between his legs.

It was easy enough to get his pants open, and ease out his rock hard cock. I couldn’t help smiling to myself as I heard him moan quietly when I let my tongue tease around the ridge, laving the large vein down the front before drawing just the head into my mouth to suck softly. I heard him call me a tease, and quickly deep throated his cock for just a second before returning to the head again, and was rewarded with a gasp.

I didn’t get much further before he pulled up in front of my house again. That made me smile – I would have expected his house, but mine was much closer. We went inside, and the minute the door was shut he was there again, pushing my skirt up above my hips and pressing me back over the arm of my oversized chair. I bounced gently on the cushion, and his head was between my legs before I could look up, licking furiously at my clit. I whimpered and twisted, but he held tight to my legs and held me there as he continued to eat me, only letting go when I had cum once more.

Gasping, I pushed my hair back from my face and looked up to see him pulling his shirt off his broad shoulders, and then undoing his pants and letting them drop. I took the hint and wiggled out of my dress as fast as I could, tossing it aside just as he reached for me.

I had thought he would take me immediately, but was surprised. He pulled me up out of the chair and turned his attention to my neglected breasts. I shivered and squirmed with sensation as he licked and bit at them softly, my hips shifting against the arm of the chair so that I was almost grinding against it as he continued. I heard my own voice begging for him to fuck me, and he just laughed and kept going. I tried to push him back, intent on tackling him to the floor if I had to, but that just made him hold my wrists behind my back with one hand and continue what he was doing.

After countless minutes of pleading, he straightened up. Using his hold on my wrists, he turned me around and pushed me over the arm of the chair again. As I fell forward my feet left the ground, and holding me helpless he pushed my thighs open with his free hand and slowly pressed his cock into my soaking cunt.

I almost came instantly – it felt so good to finally have him there. As it was, it only took three or four thrusts before I was squirming and screaming, my muscles gripping his cock as he continued to move slowly in and out of me. He let the speed build steadily, but he wasn’t rushed, and I just knew he was smirking as I shuddered, and cried out, and called his name as I came again. The thrusts started coming harder instead of just faster, and my face pressed into the cushion of the chair. I was sure the pattern of the fabric was being imprinted on my cheek, but I couldn’t have cared less. I cried out again and again as his cock pounded into me, cumming for him over and over. I heard him cry out as he finally reached his zenith, spasming as he came inside me.

He stepped back slowly after a minute, sliding out of me and releasing my wrists before helping me up and drawing me back into the chair, into his lap. We rested for a moment and his mouth moved to my neck again, biting lightly and drawing down slowly but steadily towards my breasts. I gasped, and laughed softly.

“Again?”

He didn’t bother voicing a reply.

• Like 1

• Members

Well then....I would say Quiet Guy has a contender for the best writer on this site! That was fantastic!

Real or fantasy?

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Thank you, Mikayla. I'm not accustomed to writing erotica so the compliment is greatly appreciated.

As for being real or fantasy...a bit of both, actually. Based on actual events (two different dates, in fact), and embellished in all the right areas to make a smoother and a bit sexier story.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Very well written, that was delightful.

• 1 month later...