Official Community Forums Home

Thank You All

• Members

Id just like to say a big thank you to everyone on this message board for being so friendly kind and genuine, no one is mean or judgemental about anyone's issues and i think its just great!! especially mikayla for being such an open friendly person to talk to, Im chuffed Ive found somewhere I can rely on for fantastic help no questions asked, so THANK YOU :D

Iso

• Members

I think I speak for all of us here at the forum when I say "You are WELCOME!"

This is exactly what we want - people to feel welcome, happy and honestly helped by our discussions! I am glad you have found a place to find answers - keep posting and chatting and giving advice too - everyone has something to offer!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

I concur 2000 percent! I have finally achieved that elusive orgasm that I have never had thanks to everyone's suggestions and giving me encouragement to experiment and step outside of my comfort zone. I just ordered another round of toys for a trip to the beachouse in a few weeks. My husband keeps asking where was this person 16 years ago! He is even asking me a break! Not happening. I have a lot of years to make up for!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
He is even asking me a break! Not happening. I have a lot of years to make up for!!!
Years 35, 36, 37, 38 & 39 were the best years so far. Give 'em all you got, sister. Have him do dick excersises to keep up with the new you.

• Members
Years 35, 36, 37, 38 & 39 were the best years so far. Give 'em all you got, sister. Have him do dick excersises to keep up with the new you.

Hell ya! Hormones have kicked in high gear. What exercises?

• Members

I Agree!!! I came to this site looking for a new toy and found this forum, at that time my sex life was soooooooo boring and I was at the end of my rope. Thanks to everyone here, my sex life is beyond track it has hit massive overboard!!! Just the advice that was given back on June 1 by everyone my bedroom play is no longer play , it is way far beyond that. :)

• Members
Hell ya! Hormones have kicked in high gear. What exercises?
When your man is hard and he makes it "stand" at attention...then release, then "stand", then release. Not sure how many repetitions. It works for my SO and my husband did it for years and I've "heard" it hardly ever goes down. It's worth a shot.